Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,392 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Angry Fan Blast Tonto Dikeh For Kissing Her Son Andre (video). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Fan Blast Tonto Dikeh For Kissing Her Son Andre (video). (803 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Fan Blast Tonto Dikeh For Kissing Her Son Andre (video). by Judetheblogger: 2:53pm On May 21, 2020
A viral video capturing controversial nollywod actress and Instagram drama queen Tonto Dikeh passionately kissing her 4 years old son Andre caused stir on social media.

Get more news updates @ https://www.fixednaijablog.com

In a video sighted on Tonto’s IG page, The 34 years old Tonto was sight locking lips multiple times as she request for..............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/angry-fan-blast-tonto-dikeh-for-kissing-her-son-andre-video/

Re: Angry Fan Blast Tonto Dikeh For Kissing Her Son Andre (video). by Reex12(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2020
so?
Re: Angry Fan Blast Tonto Dikeh For Kissing Her Son Andre (video). by GraGra247(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2020
I know a woman that openly pretends to love her only child in this exact same manner. But she inflicts the worst type of torment and battery on the same child back at home when no one is watching.

I know this cos she's my next door neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Blast Tonto Dikeh For Kissing Her Son Andre (video). by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2020
if a mother cannot shower her son with love and affection (and kiss him on the lips if she desires to), then we are in serious trouble.
i once saw this NL thread where people were arguing that a father doing the same to his daughter was blasphemy, lol!

each and every parents can decide how to show love to their children (so long as it aint against the law), if you dont like it, then simply LOOK AWAY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Fan Blast Tonto Dikeh For Kissing Her Son Andre (video). by nov19(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
I think she is trying to get back at the boy's dad. Not knowing she is hurting her son's future..

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Test To See If You've Been Infected By The Feminism Virus! / How To Enlarge Your Breast And Butt(ladies Corner) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.