Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,002 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady (5255 Views)

Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals / Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by Maxmilliano111: 9:40pm On May 21, 2020
And one oloriburuku girl wey dem dey call chineye never still gree for me since last 2 month

Nah thunder go help me fire that her left yansh!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by IronGalaxy: 11:10pm On May 21, 2020
Dominicane:
I can attest to this.[b]When I went to south Africa, Mzansi to be specif[/b]ic, I noticed the way ladies do bug I and the fellow handsome Nigerian guys there.

Attimes, they would call u, and ask u to hangout with them, visit u, even ask u out, or visit u ,and always make video calls with u. And they can be so faithful with u.

And openly u will would observe that they prefer dating Nigerian men, to their south/African guys.

The clime made me felt different. I was like
So na like this naija men, take dey special.

And u will u see the S/A always jealous, that to the extent e Nigerian men has to just end some of these relationships.
South Africa and "Mzansi" are the same thing so when you say you went to South Africa In " mzansi to be specific" I knew all of this is made up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 21, 2020
Dominicane:
I can attest to this. When I went to south Africa, Mzansi to be specific, I noticed the way ladies do bug I and the fellow handsome Nigerian guys there.

Attimes, they would call u, and ask u to hangout with them, visit u, even ask u out, or visit u ,and always make video calls with u. And they can be so faithful with u.

And openly u will would observe that they prefer dating Nigerian men, to their south/African guys.

And u will u see the S/A always jealous, that to the extent e Nigerian men has to just end some of these relationships.
Bro I grab your points but you didn't type very well
Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 21, 2020
Maxmilliano111:
And one oloriburuku girl wey dem dey call chineye never still gree for me since last 2 month

Nah thunder go help me fire that her left yansh!!!!!
Wayray reeeeeeeeeeee OOOOOOOOO grin grin
That's because you're still in Nigeria
I bet you when you both meet each other in USA for example she will be the one chasing you grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by womenareapes: 11:55pm On May 21, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Bitter NL females what do you have to say When you see babes that dont tax (no rent, hair, phone, airtime, schools fees, training her siblings, pay for expensive wedding etc). These babes also shoot their shots anywhere unlike our female who. Will make you chase for days and months. How the hell wont they avoid Nigerian babes abroad ehn.

Nigeria women are naturally piece of shiit! and. that's a simple fact.

we men are highly appreciated outside our country, I can testify to the fact that many foreign women have woo me alot, while some go the extent of threaten me to accept there proposal.

any man following our Naija women is just wasting his precious time. undecided

we are highly loves by foreign.

forget those bittches called Nigeria women

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by JaceBlaze: 12:05am On May 22, 2020
Dominicane:
I can attest to this. When I went to south Africa, Mzansi to be specific, I noticed the way ladies do bug I and the fellow handsome Nigerian guys there.

If you plan to lie next time,at least run a background check of that country.South Africa's other name is Mzansi lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by jesmond3945: 12:55am On May 22, 2020
This thread is full of lies. Nobody should believe any of it. Foreign women don't care about your black ass.
Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by Nobody: 5:41am On May 22, 2020
jesmond3945:
This thread is full of lies. Nobody should believe any of it. Foreign women don't care about your black ass.
but a woman is the one saying this. So why would she lie

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by efewizey(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2020
egopersonified:
Abeg where. I can supply premium packaged organic Nigerian men to any location of your choice.

So you they sell human being.
Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by KenBen217: 7:49am On May 22, 2020
OluwasureGig:
believe this at your own peril. I've been pleading with my brother to hook me up with any single lady abroad for over six months now. if I send am the message, senior man go just read am ,leave am there for megrin
so that means what?? blame that on your senior broda...and perhaps your ugliness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by jesmond3945: 8:13am On May 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
but a woman is the one saying this. So why would she lie
she is very delusional. Our men are serving time in jail because we believe her.
Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by Nobody: 8:14am On May 22, 2020
Na we be that oooo
Re: Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady by Newway2(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2020
egopersonified:
Abeg where. I can supply premium packaged organic Nigerian men to any location of your choice.

U no well ���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Tips For Betting This New Season? / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. / 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.