Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Pics: Davido Excited As He, Mr Eazi, Tiwa Savage Cover Billboard Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Davido Excited As He, Mr Eazi, Tiwa Savage Cover Billboard Magazine (363 Views)

Chioma And Perruzi Are Sex Partners (pics) Davido Is Decieving Hiself / Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Davido Excited As He, Mr Eazi, Tiwa Savage Cover Billboard Magazine by spunky425(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2020

Nigeria music stars, Davido, Mr Eazi and Tiwa Savage are the talk of the town as all three singers cover the latest edition of Billboard Magazine.

Davido Music Worldwide boss, Davido is certainly the most excited as he took to his social media space to share the pictures while revealing he dreamt of this day.

In the May 20 edition of the billboard magazine tagged “Africa Today”, the subtitle read; “Breakout stars, Davido, Tiwa Savage and Mr Eazi on taking the global stage – and making the industry come to them.”

Posting the pictures below, Davido captioned; “I cover magazine I cover magazine !!! ��� @billboard Cover with my sister @tiwasavage and brother @mreazi !!! �� …. “The forces that unite us are intrinsic and greater than the superimposed influences that keep us apart.” – Africa Must Unite ! I DREAMT OF THIS SHIT!! ❤️❤️“

See pics;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/05/davido-excited-as-he-mr-eazi-tiwa-savage-cover-billboard-magazine/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Share Video Of His New Multimillion Naira Mansion In Banana Island / Justice For Tina As Nigerians Seek Justice For The Teenage Girl That Was Murdere / Glee Hotel Denies Having Dbanj’s Alleged Rape Victim On Their Guest List On 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.