Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti (18437 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Chordminna: 9:23pm On May 21, 2020
Chai
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by fideblast: 9:24pm On May 21, 2020
Ncdc them don start again
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Onlyonebuhari: 9:27pm On May 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:
What surprises me is how Buhari escaped from Corona, that's sad

If the whole world gather against him to harm him, they won't be able to harm him cos God love him. Only him has the best intentions for the country, the rest display little to high level of corruptions.
Most people that wish him dead, are the ones dying.
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by styless(f): 9:29pm On May 21, 2020
RIP
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by PigTormentor: 9:30pm On May 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:

The sad part is that instead of the brainwashed OSU IPIG retards to worry about their drunkard parents in their evil erosion ravaged enclave, they are busy worrying about Buhari. See what Namdiot Coward Cownu has done to the low life low IQ animals. Oh well. They should keep waiting and hoping until Pigs fly.
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Chicastle: 9:30pm On May 21, 2020
The person that supposed die no die, so no corona here
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Modikko(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2020
And it is also surprising how Corona has not caught up with you. God when??
VirginSearcher:

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Dynahair15: 9:33pm On May 21, 2020
Kwanza:
EKITI COVID-19 UPDATE: We can confirm that one (1) of the samples sent to the NCDC accredited laboratory for testing returned positive of the #COVID19 virus infection.

The new positive case, a 75 year-old female, has died from complications of the virus.

https://twitter.com/Ekiti_COVID19/status/1263504963864576000?s=19

yet the doubting Thomas will be like na lie
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Olarewaju89: 9:36pm On May 21, 2020
Adonispco:
Coro scam...
Talk any rubbish this time and prepare for backlash.

Correct guy grin

Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by EyezofGod120: 9:37pm On May 21, 2020
Where Is the 75yrs old na,,,for ekiti wey I dey,,,wetin b all this lies na lord
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Dynahair15: 9:37pm On May 21, 2020
Yet doubting Thomas will be like nah lie
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by MrCuteking(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2020
Rip to her. Choi
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Nairalandmonika: 9:38pm On May 21, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

If the whole world gather against him to harm him, they won't be able to harm him cos God love him. Only him has the best intentions for the country, the rest display little to high level of corruptions.
Most people that wish him dead, are the ones dying.
E.g Abba kyari.
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Olarewaju89: 9:38pm On May 21, 2020
PigTormentor:

The sad part is that instead of the brainwashed OSU IPIG retards to worry about their drunkard parents in their evil erosion ravaged enclave, they are busy worrying about Buhari. See what Namdiot Coward Cownu has done to the low life low IQ animals. Oh well. They should keep waiting and hoping until Pigs fly.

Haba.. The guy offend you before..?

Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by masterflowx(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Cc
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Joefat: 9:39pm On May 21, 2020
75 die of Mr Coronavirus, but 98 can make it through the same Coronavirus.. who is fooling who?
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:

what is sad is that your mother did not take her birth control pill. What kind of person is filled with such hate that you wish a man dead? the man lost 3 elections, did you hear any of his people wishing your people death? why are you people so full of hate?
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by jayworld15(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2020
I just received a message from a friend that my HOD just died of Covid-19. So painful cry cry cry
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by PigTormentor: 9:44pm On May 21, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Haba.. The guy offend you before..?

My comment is to all the IPIG retards, not to any IPIG in particular.
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by desiredhome: 9:46pm On May 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:

What a waste generation....for someone less than 20years wishing a man old enough to be his father dead?

Funny enough the more they wish him dead, the more he is getting better and stronger.......
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by eleko1: 9:47pm On May 21, 2020
angry angry thieves.May that Coro visit una age parents/family angry.Baztardz
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by davosea(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2020
Damn niggerrrrrr what they hell is going on?
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by sonogo(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2020
Refurbished buhary is young than you.
VirginSearcher:
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by eleko1: 9:51pm On May 21, 2020
EyezofGod120:
dnt mind dem angry angry .U cough,sneeze,have pile, Nah covid now.May those pipu wishing us Evil/calling Coro anyhow, May the real Coro visit their camp
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:

May God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Celenwa1: 10:36pm On May 21, 2020
PlsSaveALife:
beware of whatever this person post he is anthony m okeke a scammer impersonating Ugweme1
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Diamond042(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2020
this season if any body die...they say that is corona virus kill ham..that woman age is not a sad news..maybe her time was reach thats why..for this #covid-19# even person die in motto accident they say "corona" kill ham..god help us out of this isolation
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by sosleem(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2020
Seriously am still trying to figure out, how did the old woman contact covid, and they equally told us they av 5active cases, somebody need to wake me up, fayemi is equally playing to the gallery...the first death in the state was a pregnant woman....the second one, 75years old woman....the next one might be an ulcer patient....my people stay at home oooo corona is real oooooo, esp in Ekiti....

EyezofGod120:
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Anfield247(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2020
Truthful Lies! I'm just passing, uncle Lala sent me on an errend!
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by rotadeco27: 11:40pm On May 21, 2020
The fact that dead bodies are not littering the street and hospitals of Kogi and Cross river states shows that COVID 19 is a big SCAM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Global Death Toll Rises To 3,000 As Infection Number Spikes. / How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son / Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.