Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Stop Calling Me A Baby- Little Girl Warning Her Father Saying She's Grown Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Calling Me A Baby- Little Girl Warning Her Father Saying She's Grown Now (651 Views)

Remember This Child Meme,!! She's Grown Up Now..!! / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Calling Me A Baby- Little Girl Warning Her Father Saying She's Grown Now by Lanoye77: 9:03pm On May 21, 2020
Today’s generation of children can never be underestimated they are very smart due to the increase in internet access across the world. There have been several instances where children educate their parents and they get shocked by their knowledge.

Videos of kids emulating several personalities in society be in acting, singing, sports politics have gone viral on the internet, with some asking “how can a child of this age do this or that”

However, a video going viral on the internet ie on Instagram has a small girl, correcting his father for calling her a baby. According to the child her father should nit call her baby because she is not a baby. She further stated that word baby are for newly borns and not kids of her age.

In these millennial ages its very difficult to underestimate the knowledge of children because they were in the technological age ie computer generation.

Children of today are computer savvy and always looking for new ways of doing things.

Watch Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNOlYYE6ZfE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Calling Me A Baby- Little Girl Warning Her Father Saying She's Grown Now by Chidexter(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2020
Apt. The world is changing truly, now grown-ups call themselves baby, while kids are protesting against being called babies.

Nothing wey VIO no go see for express
Re: Stop Calling Me A Baby- Little Girl Warning Her Father Saying She's Grown Now by Olarewaju89: 9:07pm On May 21, 2020
OK. We will start calling you ma'am grin
Re: Stop Calling Me A Baby- Little Girl Warning Her Father Saying She's Grown Now by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 21, 2020
Oh Lord please where are we going this small baby grin
Re: Stop Calling Me A Baby- Little Girl Warning Her Father Saying She's Grown Now by zionmde: 9:09pm On May 21, 2020
All am seeing is a very pretty mother and a handsome father. I mean dat kid is so adorable. future wiffy must pass d beauty test jare

1 Like

Re: Stop Calling Me A Baby- Little Girl Warning Her Father Saying She's Grown Now by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2020
We will call u hanty ókú grin cheesy cheesy grin

So hilarious..like say she Sabi anything grin
Re: Stop Calling Me A Baby- Little Girl Warning Her Father Saying She's Grown Now by OsuIgboIpob: 9:11pm On May 21, 2020
Crazy little baby grin

Dem don reach am bad thing grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Calling Me A Baby- Little Girl Warning Her Father Saying She's Grown Now by Exc2000: 9:30pm On May 21, 2020
cool

this isn't no baby but an old woman who reincarnated , perhaps the man's grandmother came back a second time through his DNA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Narrates How He Enjoys Raping Ladies When He Was Younger, See / Hi Please Help A Nairalander Caight Me In Hooker House / True Confession Of How She Slept With The Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.