Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,443 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos (579 Views)

A Lone Nigerian Stopped A Police Vehicle While He Was Controlling Traffic. / See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. / A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by jesus247alive(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2020
Hi nairalanders so I was on my way from owerri to lagos last week Wednesday, because of over 30 checkpoints which you have to pay your way through with 500 naira per checkpoint. Straight to my point our driver has exhausted all the money he had we started begging the security points to help us because we are out of cash..

We got to this checkpoint and the police man said "oga if you dont have 500 naira go back to where you are coming from" hmmm we raised 200 naira and the man didn't mind us, so the other young police man gave the driver 500 naira from the money they raised for the day codedly for us to give the other police man because he is heartless and wicked. I couldn't believe my eyes but it was real. Good police men still exist. Pls forgive my errors.

I paid like 22k befor I got to lagos...
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by jesus247alive(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2020
Nigeria is really in trouble. Serious cashout on daily basis
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by omoiyamayor(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2020
From owerri to lagos in LOCKDOWN? You are not law abiding and corrupt like the police officers, and the police man that gave you the money to pay is still like the rest of you guys, if Nigeria dont get better,blame yourselves not Buhari. When you are doinf wrong you dont have problem bribing police,but when police officers try to extort you,you move to crybaby mode.

3 Likes

Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by Iscoalarcon: 9:38pm On May 21, 2020
30 check points and each collected 500? Op why should I believe this your story
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 21, 2020
You choose to break the law.
Why the tears
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by kessling: 9:59pm On May 21, 2020
OP U pay 22k from Owerri to Lagos but no fit pay police 500. U stingy sha
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by jesus247alive(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2020
omoiyamayor:
From owerri to lagos in LOCKDOWN? You are not law abiding and corrupt like the police officers, and the police man that gave you the money to pay is still like the rest of you guys, if Nigeria dont get better,blame yourselves not Buhari. When you are doinf wrong you dont have problem bribing police,but when police officers try to extort you,you move to crybaby mode.
Lol trust me the lockdown is audio
And I need to go to work, was almost sacked, and mind your it was a transport company without a name.
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by jesus247alive(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
30 check points and each collected 500? Op why should I believe this your story

Dont worry take a trip to the east ur self and only ore will clear ur doubt.
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by jesus247alive(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2020
kessling:
OP U pay 22k from Owerri to Lagos but no fit pay police 500. U stingy sha
lol my e never hold u bad bad to travel before na y. Check point wey no dey finish.
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by jesus247alive(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2020
Odoskii:
You choose to break the law.
Why the tears
Law don't worry one day you will find your self begging to break the law to safe your job.
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by omoiyamayor(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2020
jesus247alive:

Lol trust me the lockdown is audio
And I need to go to work, was almost sacked, and mind your it was a transport company without a name.
lol audio LOCKDOWN is another thing, but sometimes we Nigeriann must try to not give the police reason to extort us
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by longetivity(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2020
mtcheew........... disobedient people
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by Asquare84(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2020
omoiyamayor:

Thank you for saying the truth
Re: What A Police Man Did On My Way To Lagos by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 21, 2020
Last time I checked goggle
It's showed it to me that Nigeria is no longer a country I sigh and shake my head embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria / Passengers Stranded As British Airways Cancels Flights In, Out Of Nigeria / General Vietnam Working Visa Enquires 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.