Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,719 members, 7,914,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? (907 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua Knew He Will D!e Hear Last Words (video) / What Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by BluntNigerian: 11:12pm On May 21, 2020
#JustForFun..

If given the opportunity, would you prefer to know when you are going to die and how you are going to die?
Or would you decline the opportunity and continue living like you were living before?
Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by BluntNigerian: 11:13pm On May 21, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by dukeprince50: 11:25pm On May 21, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Lalasticlala
Seun
life is no fun if you know when you will die.
I'll like to be taken by surprise.
Instead of knowing wen to die, I'll like to take a glance of what life is at the other end, all these 22virgins, hell/heaven and great beyond theory just don't go down well with me, a part of me denies it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by lordm(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2020
I would love to. That will be great

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by SUPERPACK: 11:51pm On May 21, 2020
If people know when they will die there will be less grief when it occurs.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by BluntNigerian: 12:01am On May 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
life is no fun if you know when you will die.
I'll like to be taken by surprise.
Instead of knowing wen to die, I'll like to take a glance of what life is at the other end, all these 22virgins, hell/heaven and great beyond theory just don't go down well with me, a part of me denies it.
Not only you.
A lot of people do not believe in the afterlife.
And those that believe it, they do Not have any concrete proof to show that it really exists.
Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by Malik1338(m): 1:49am On May 22, 2020
not now probably when I clock 50

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by BluntNigerian: 5:16am On May 22, 2020
I would like to know.
Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by BluntNigerian: 5:16am On May 22, 2020
Malik1338:
not now probably when I clock 50
What if you don't have up to 50 to live?
Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by StubbornGENIUS: 7:08am On May 22, 2020
I would love to know my deathday.Contrary to popular opinion,having this knowledge does not mean I wont enjoy the mystery,beauty and unpredictability of life.That means even if I drink sniper or get hit by a car or even slump during the course of a marathothon sex,I go still de kamkpe,no shaking.As for how am gonna die,I will just die from my sleep surrounded by family and friends after saying my goodbyes.Hopefully,my deathday will be in dec 2100+, when I have finished exploring the world.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by tk4rd: 1:23pm On May 22, 2020
I would like to know my death date.
I would plan to achieve a lot of things before then.
I won't even pray for a shift.
Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by tk4rd: 1:23pm On May 22, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by Fidelismaria: 4:09pm On May 26, 2020
I'll love to

It will make all the difference
Re: Would You Prefer You Knew Your Date Of Death? by BluntNigerian: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lalasticlala..
Let's hear people's opinions...
Let's have the fun.

(1) (Reply)

Complete The Statement: / Are You Intelligent? Get In Here And Solve This Riddle! / Get Blog App For Free DM NOW!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.