Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,676 members, 7,951,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE (1450 Views)

Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by MetaPhysical: 12:03am On May 22, 2020
The Sun Nigeria
HomepageNational
Cyril in National
Igbo group gives 21 days ultimatum to almajarai to leave S/E

Stanley Uzoaru, Owerri

An Igbo social cultural pressure group, Igbo National Council (INC) has given a twenty-day ultimatum to almajirai that have in the past few weeks moved into the southeast zone from their various abodes in the north.

According to a press statement by the National president, Chilos Godsent made available to newsmen in Owerri yesterday, he claimed that the almajirai might be terrorists in disguise who have flooded the Igbo land to cause havoc.

He said “The Igbo National Council is very worried about the hidden motive of this clandestine movement of suspected trained Jihadist Militants, Mercenaries and ammunitions into Southern Nigeria at this period of our existence.

“May we use this medium to sound a note of warning to the sponsors of this project, the suspected militant terrorists and these Mercenaries to have a rethink as they will be surprise on the level of resistance they will face.

“We wish to inform these Mercenaries and their sponsors that no nation has a greater monopoly of violence over others and that the Igbo Race are not known to be cowards and can never be cowards in the face of this threat to our collective existence and self-preservation.

Consequent open the above, the Igbo National Council (INC) in alliance with other self-determination groups, pro-democrcy and human rights originations therefore give these suspected Jihadist militant terrorists and Mercenaries twenty one (21) days with effect from 23rd May 2020 to vacate our community forests, towns and states and immediately go back to their states or countries, or have themselves to blame.

Finally, we call on the Inspector General of Police (IGP) to quickly set up a Special Joint Security Taskforce to properly search and scrutinize all trucks, trailers and luxury busses plying our roads in other to avert the avoidable calamity that may befall Nigeria if these suspected terrorist militants and Mercenaries are allowed to strike.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/v/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/igbo-group-gives-21-days-ultimatum-to-almajarai-to-leave-s-e/amp/%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%253D#ampf=

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by MetaPhysical: 12:08am On May 22, 2020
I blame Buhari. How can he give order and is violated everyday yet he keep quiet?

What kind of nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by jrjfjfj: 1:13am On May 22, 2020
But if we give SE ultimatum to leave SW they will start crying marginalisation grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by Sammy07: 2:24am On May 22, 2020
Supan:

What do you expect after the failure of Omotekun, they are looking for SE to fight their battle

They never see anything yet

What does the bolded mean in your language

4 Likes

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by MetaPhysical: 3:52am On May 22, 2020
Awon were!

Author - Stanley Uzoaru, Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by Nobody: 5:54am On May 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:
I blame Buhari. How can he give order and is violated everyday yet he keep quiet?

What kind of nonsense!
Our policemen are just plain wicked, they rather collect a bribe than do their work

1 Like

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:00am On May 22, 2020
What is your thought on those thousands of able bodied men trooping into the South from the North??
Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by adadike(f): 6:09am On May 22, 2020
Yes, let them go back to whichever enclave they are coming from. Northern mothers are the worst in this country. They are not fit to be called mother. I understand if we have one , two or three 'i don't care ' mothers in the south. How can a woman whose marriage rights was performed , bride price paid, give birth like rats and even have the mind to abandon them. Come and see how kids are adored here in the East especially by their parents. I could remember, during monkey pox vaccine that was rumored in the East, more than thirty mothers pushed me off the road while running to go secure their kids. Biko , if you are a northerners in this forum, Biko I take God beg you, come and carry your kids. And if you are a southerner and you are used to ffuucckkiing northern woman, join and sign the register, come and carry your load. We are immune to almajiri , Igbo mothers don't breed potential terrorists. They love and take care of their kids, that's one of the reasons for late marriage of Igbo men - to make enough money to take care of his family .

4 Likes

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by Maize247(f): 6:20am On May 22, 2020
When Northern youth reciprocate and issue their own ultimatum, Ibo will start begin around

6 Likes

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by Noerection: 6:22am On May 22, 2020
Iyanmiris are playing with fire
2017 Kaduna declaration comes to my mind

3 Likes

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by rummmy: 6:54am On May 22, 2020
in as much as this news looks fake.
the north can not be exporting its destitutes to South East...no body will ask an economical human being to vacate hid business area.
Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by kuuljay(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2020
Caution should be applied here,they should diplomatically pressure their state govt to do more in restrictions of people the same urchins in the north just like a typical secetionist down East doesn't reason rationally.they can just wake up one day and start burning and killing...we don't need that

4 Likes

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by mancanoe: 7:19am On May 22, 2020
Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by BlowYourMind: 7:26am On May 22, 2020
The nyamiri flies has dare the hausa dragons when the dragons begin to emit smoke from its nose, nyamiri elder flies will start begin like school children.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by SouthNigerian: 7:28am On May 22, 2020
jrjfjfj:
But if we give SE ultimatum to leave SW they will start crying marginalisation grin grin grin

Shut up jor... Jihady e-terrorist
Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by successmatters(m): 7:28am On May 22, 2020
Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by AngryIgboMan: 7:37am On May 22, 2020
Fake news created by a known Igbo hater cum Demon so that Northern Animals amd Western Ritualist cum Devil worshippers will have the chance to ridicule Igbo people.

Useless Things.... We refuse to fall for the fake news.

4 Likes

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by successmatters(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2020
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

3 Likes

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by Charmingrascal(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2020
They should not start what they can't finish.

Igbos are scattered all over Kano and other Northern State.

All this faceless group seeking relevance shouldn't put the lives of their kinsmen in danger.

Almajiri no get investment for Igbo land, Musa no get major investment for East apart from a kiosk where he sells indomie and egg or Mai ruwa truck.
Okoro get spare part shop and boutique for North

All this faceless group should use their head, the jobless few that will support them online are still feeding on their family and they have nothing to loose

I have said my own.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by Kinematics: 9:12am On May 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

What kind of nonsense!

Does he Buhari understand his order or it's a written speech given to him as usual.
Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by Gandollar(f): 9:25am On May 22, 2020
jrjfjfj:
Jokes apart, the day you try it is the day hunger will start dropping bombs on your head. grin

That day you will wish the Covik one nine birus finished you rather than hopeless hunger cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by Gandollar(f): 9:29am On May 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

What kind of nonsense!
Stop fishing for idiots.

As if you don't know buhari is severely sick and doesn't know what happens around him.
Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by jrjfjfj: 11:53am On May 22, 2020
Gandollar:
Jokes apart, the day you try it is the day hunger will start dropping bombs on your head. grin

That day you will wish the Covik one nine birus finished you rather than hopeless hunger cheesy
Why can't you guys leave so that hunger will start killing us grin grin grin grin.igbos don't pay tax in lagos ,u guys do all sort of menial jobs like selling fan yogo and gala grin grin,fake electronic's in alaba ,Crime activities in SW ,U don't pay tax to the SW government. U guy's said you import good's from our port,but all port revenues goes to the FG,U guys are nuisance in Yoruba land grin grin,economic refugees grin,U said u are feeding us grin grin,What were we eating before ur ancestors from the east knew the road to Yoruba land .what u don't know is that even hausas has more businessess in lagos than igbos ,chest beater's ,so u think if u guys go we will beg you ,in fact we will be happy ,more jobs and space for yoruba people. Let me tell you something No one is irreplaceable except God almighty, u guys should thank us for accomodating u in yoruba land,you guys keep roaming about on the streets of Yoruba land like refuges.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by Gandollar(f): 7:23pm On May 22, 2020
jrjfjfj:
Why can't you guys leave so that hunger will start killing us grin grin grin grin.igbos don't pay tax in lagos ,u guys do all sort of menial jobs like selling fan yogo and gala grin grin,fake electronic's in alaba ,Crime activities in SW ,U don't pay tax to the SW government. U guy's said you import good's from our port,but all port revenues goes to the FG,U guys are nuisance in Yoruba land grin grin,economic refugees grin,U said u are feeding us grin grin,What were we eating before ur ancestors from the east knew the road to Yoruba land .what u don't know is that even hausas has more businessess in lagos than igbos ,chest beater's ,so u think if u guys go we will beg you ,in fact we will be happy ,more jobs and space for yoruba people. Let me tell you something No one is irreplaceable except God almighty, u guys should thank us for accomodating u in yoruba land,you guys keep roaming about on the streets of Yoruba land like refuges.
See what a supposed adult wrote and expect sensible people to read it. 500 words with just one paragraph! Sorry I didn't read it.
Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by Daddysidhan: 7:28pm On May 22, 2020
The north should issue its own ultimatum to the Igbos living in the north as well

1 Like

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by Topsic70: 7:32pm On May 22, 2020
SE and hypocrisy sha!
What they can't take, they offer u on a premium level. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3892721/new-tribe-emerged-northern-igbo

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by biggyone: 8:03pm On May 22, 2020
jrjfjfj:

you are a very stupid human being...oya make una give...zombies and zoo...
Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by adekolaelect(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2020
Gandollar:

see this one talking as if they ventured more than China product building and phones' accessories materials in south west.which food are you providing for us ? We give you our food ,water and enabling environment to survive

1 Like

Re: Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE by NorthSharper(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2020
adadike:
Yes, let them go back to whichever enclave they are coming from. Northern mothers are the worst in this country. They are not fit to be called mother. I understand if we have one , two or three 'i don't care ' mothers in the south. How can a woman whose marriage rights was performed , bride price paid, give birth like rats and even have the mind to abandon them. Come and see how kids are adored here in the East especially by their parents. I could remember, during monkey pox vaccine that was rumored in the East, more than thirty mothers pushed me off the road while running to go secure their kids. Biko , if you are a northerners in this forum, Biko I take God beg you, come and carry your kids. And if you are a southerner and you are used to ffuucckkiing northern woman, join and sign the register, come and carry your load. We are immune to almajiri , Igbo mothers don't breed potential terrorists. They love and take care of their kids, that's one of the reasons for late marriage of Igbo men - to make enough money to take care of his family .

No, your mother must be FAR WORSE than the WORST of the northern mothers, for giving birth to a brainless female thing like you, who could dare heap insults on mothers of a whole region, for real or perceived faults of some of them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magnus Oraka Apologizes To Asari Dokubo As He Quits IPOB, Claims IPOB Is The Pro / Twitter Suspends Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Account / Dino Reacts As Imo politician Says He Must Win Because He Pays Voters- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.