Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,980 members, 7,922,390 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

Crops That Are Poisonous To Cattles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crops That Are Poisonous To Cattles (180 Views)

Notoriously poisonous Puff Adder Snake I Killed Today In The Yard / Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room / Types Of Snakes And How Poisonous They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crops That Are Poisonous To Cattles by ojsmscom(m): 4:09am On May 22, 2020
Pls professionals in the house should research further on these and clear the house so that we can brief our farmers in the village.This link below tends to explain that planting of some species of cover crops in your farm scares cattle away because if cattle eats such crops it will die.I think we have to research further on this to help end the farmers herdsmen clash in our communities. https://www.vetpoultry.com/blogs/barn-talk-livestock-health-and-nutrition/121718467-list-of-cover-crop-plants-you-should-know-that-are-toxic-to-cattle

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Adds CARE To The existing Reactions - Pics / Watch This Children As They Use Local Instruments To Praise God / Computer Science Text Books For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.