Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,907 members, 7,918,951 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

Earning Money From Airtime Top Up And Bills Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning Money From Airtime Top Up And Bills Payment (396 Views)

How To Earn High Percentage Referral Commissions From Airtime Business / Buy Airtime [@ Cheap Price & Earn 3% Income On Airtime Top Up In All Networks] / Get Train On How To Use Vtu For Airtime Top, Data & Subscriptions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earning Money From Airtime Top Up And Bills Payment by donukeme(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2020
WHAT IS PALMPAY ?
PalmPay is an app that rewards you for every transaction you carry out on the platform. When I say transaction, I mean receiving money, paying your utility bill, buying airtime and everything else you can do with the app. The rewards you earn are called PalmPoints and you can use them to discount subsequent transactions.

HOW TO GET BONUS. ?
*You get 100 palmpoint once a week for the first funding for the week.
*10% bonus on airtime top up and 5% on every other bills payment.
*300 palmpoint on referrals

HOW TO RESOLVE ISSUES
palmpay have stand by customer care service that respond to your complain during working hours on every day of the week.

HOW STO JOIN...
SIMPLY REGISTER USING THIS LINK..
https://h5.palmpay.app/#/sign/sign-up?invitQrCode=282AI2&code=0234&scene=PalmPay&channelName=referrer

Or download the app directly from playstore and use 282AI2 as your referral
And you can also WhatsApp me on 08137976888 for further details

And if you decide to use my code as your referral, I will be sharing my #300, referral bonus by sending you #100 after your first funding on palmpay

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Business Mentor / Tips To Making Money Online / Contractors Continue Demonstration Over MoreThan N17bn Owed By Ministry Of Agric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.