Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,680 members, 7,921,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Virgin, The Church Girl And The Loose Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Virgin, The Church Girl And The Loose Girl (585 Views)

Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why / My Experience With A “church Girl” / Lovers On The Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Virgin, The Church Girl And The Loose Girl by Premiumwriter: 7:38am On May 22, 2020
I'm writing this post based on my personal observations. Yours may be different. Kindly share your thoughts about this post too.

Please bashing is not allowed

I've seen a lot of men hold on to the view that virgins and the good girls (church) girls are better for marriage than those girls who sleep around.

Personally, I think this opinion is just an illusion or maybe a fantasy in our heads that we wish to believe.

It's just like the simp who believes he deserves the pvssy mainly because he's a good guy and allows anyone to walk all over him.

I met this girl once and I really really liked her. She actually came closer to me on her own volition.

We started hanging out and one night I invited her for a sleep over. Mehn things were going smoothly until I started touching her.

She refused gan. Saying she's a Christian and that she's disappointed in me. Normally, I would have tried little harder but my aim for that night was just to make sure she gets it that I'm not impotent or stuff like that.

Really there was no CD in the house so nothin could have happened (I don't ever go in without protection, never). Most girls will say u're timid or make it harder if you didn't make that first approach so I had to.

It became somewhat harder for me tho. As I couldn't get in.

Now here's the thing, while I was with her, I had this idea that I have found the perfect girl for me. For most of us, if a girl is not wayward (does not sleep with anything that can stand) we tend to value her more and see her as the perfect wife material.

But being a wife material should be more than sleeping around or not sleeping around. For most of us, however, once we meet a girl that is churchy or a virgin, we tend to overlook either consciously or unconsciously other important factors for marriage.

I joke around with people a lot but this girl gets angry at my joke and sometimes will refuse to talk to me.

If I notice her silent attitude I'll just ask her what's the problem, sometimes she won't tell me until I persistently ask.

Now this is a sign of someone who keeps malice but it wasn't a sign for me because I've her as a perfect wife material. The same thing with her annoying 'I'm special'.

She'd come to my house to eat and stuff and never for once cooked for me. Not very good with conversation.

To be sincere, after we broke up, I wad really sad thinking I have lost a very good potential soulmate.

I was really devasted and almost went to beg her but I've always resolved that I'll rather tear my heart out than to beg someone for love.

Anyways, I recently met this girl. She's a good girl per se but screws around or so I think. I've not slept with her yet (if we get back to school sha)

I didn't give this one any special treatment or attention. In fact, some days she will be the one looking for me.

She cooks for me and always wash the dishes. And no, she's not ugly. She's very very very pretty. You know the type of girl that will walk beside you and you can feel hundreds of eyes lookin at you from different directions?

That's her. Most people will say she's above my level and some of her friends do say they don't know why she's with me.

But sha na God.

So we started hangin out and stuff and I found myself happier than I have ever been before with any girl.

I mean she gets my joke, laughs and also very comfortable around me. I don't compliment her much and she doesn't complain.

Also, I dont see that 'I'm special' stuff that's so common with church/virgins with her. She sees me as a man and respects me for it. Touches me more without any care and stuffs.

The thing is as a guy, your happiness does not depend on how many times that hole has been drilled before.

Compatibility is very important. Forge the good girl thing.

Ever since I was with that church girl, I always have a feeling that I can't see her true self. I always see her living the life of the Bible, apologizing for her wrong and being very meek.

But I wanted to see her real self outside the Bible. Because if she backslide someday, that will be the person you'll be dealing with. So if you must go for the church or good girl, ensure that you know their true character outside what they show to the church and society.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
farano , Rocktation

Fp please

2 Likes

Re: The Virgin, The Church Girl And The Loose Girl by Truth801(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2020
True
Re: The Virgin, The Church Girl And The Loose Girl by phelonrays: 8:20am On May 22, 2020
Good
Re: The Virgin, The Church Girl And The Loose Girl by Nobody: 8:27am On May 22, 2020
Your style of prose is commendable, Bro.

All your points are valid. In an ideal world, there's never a good reason to judge a girl based on her pvssy mileage.

Notice where I wrote "an ideal world"?

While your points are true, it won't bring you happiness. God created you a man, with testosterone. And with the desire to feel at home in his marked territory. You'd sooner fall out of love with a girl you're compatible with if she dared let another man into her pvssy, your marked territory.

(1) (Reply)

STREETS (pidgin Romance Story) Story Of A Broke Street Boy / . / Watch How A Lady's Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheels Of An Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.