Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,341 members, 7,910,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:01 PM

Afritv Recruitment Process - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Afritv Recruitment Process (13684 Views)

Afritv New Employee Update / How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? / NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by uncleteeh(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Any update so far?
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Hamstrong001(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nothing for now.... Sure b4 month end we shld b updated
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by adakoleagbenu: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
u guys still believe those liars? well I'm happy to be proven wrong
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by AinaOlumide: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Here is the group link for Customer Service Rep. You can all join and send to your friends
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by AinaOlumide: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2020
AinaOlumide:
Here is the group link for Customer Service Rep. You can all join and send to your friends

https:///FAUtGj9dYPYIV0bjtmTR0A
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by AinaOlumide: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2020
You all should drop your Whatsapp number right here if you want to be added to the Customer Service Rep group on Whatsapp
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Samiolafire: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
I believe they aren't just ready that's why they haven't get back to us...hopefully they are trying to simplify everything for us to aid smooth duty of responsibilities.

Lets all keep our fingers crossed�� till month end. I still have that perception they will reach us very soon.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Basilekeh: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2020
AinaOlumide:
You all should drop your Whatsapp number right here if you want to be added to the Customer Service Rep group on Whatsapp

Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Elizabethgolf07(f): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hello guys. Kindly add my whatsapp number for Customer Service Representative for Afritv recruitment.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Elizabethgolf07(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Dazgrace: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why did u say they are liars pls let's knw ,did u contact them or do u feel something is fishy or u are talking based on what u feel
adakoleagbenu:
u guys still believe those liars? well I'm happy to be proven wrong
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Victor30000: 12:15am On Aug 17, 2020
AinaOlumide:
Please add me on the WhatsApp group
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by DarasimiDaniel: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2020
There is a group on telegram. Just download telegram and search for afritv on the search bar
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Annychibest(f): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Africa used una to get subscribers.

As at the time I subscribe to their channels it was about 48 subscribers.

After a week, I said let me check their Youtube channel and see if there is any update.

Boom!!! I saw about 1.4k subscribers. I was like what?

And then, looking at the time management course they asked us to view, you will find out it has the highest number of viewers.

These people know what they want. They used strategy to get subscribers and viewers for their channels.

1 Like

Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by adakoleagbenu: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Annychibest:
Africa used una to get subscribers.

As at the time I subscribe to their channels it was about 48 subscribers.

After a week, I said let me check their Youtube channel and see if there is any update.

Boom!!! I saw about 1.4k subscribers. I was like what?

And then, looking at the time management course they asked us to view, you will find out it has the highest number of viewers.

These people know what they want. They used strategy to get subscribers and viewers for their channels.

first read flag was d quick letter of employment, then the useless office 360 seminar on YOUTUBE. then tell people to "register" on their website and during on of the sessions the Mr who said they will employ about 800 people. ha na wa. I'm not sure Beat FM and Silverbird TV Lagos have up to that amount combined talk more of a online news website
next is the contract binding signing or whatever. ALL THESE THINGS ARE DONE WHEN A COMPANY OFFICIALLY EMPLOYS STAFF. It is done during onboarding process.

And look at d shitty content they upload with their dry dry programs.

I am happy to be proven wrong. I'd rather have them employ staff so I can be proven wrong

but guys don't take them seriously. do you know how many people they asked to register and attend the YouTube sessions? guys guys please
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by MykelIyesh(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
I kinda agree that they used applicants to get views and subscribers. Between yesterday and today I noticed that two guys already started writing contents. To say that I also applied as a content writer and didn't recieve a mail in form of contract, I think we were con to follow their youtube, facebook page and website. I am going to unfollow them after making this post. You can do same if you feel con. need I remind us to stay mentally healthy amid this trying moment.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Hamstrong001(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
MykelIyesh:
I kinda agree that they used applicants to get views and subscribers. Between yesterday and today I noticed that two guys already started writing contents. To say that I also applied as a content writer and didn't recieve a mail in form of contract, I think we were con to follow their youtube, facebook page and website. I am going to unfollow them after making this post. You can do same if you feel con. need I remind us to stay mentally healthy amid this trying moment.

U mean some ppl have resume as content writer for Afritv?
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by adakoleagbenu: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
MykelIyesh:

if any of their names is Tobi something... they actually started b4 d recruitment

that said I still believe they are using applicants for clout

I'm happy to be proven wrong
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by MykelIyesh(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hamstrong001:

U mean some ppl have resume as content writer for Afritv?
yes fam, you can check their website to confirm the information by me. Come back here to state if otherwise.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by MykelIyesh(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
adakoleagbenu:

if any of their names is Tobi something... they actually started b4 d recruitment

that said I still believe they are using applicants for clout

I'm happy to be proven wrong
i can assure you that the contents i saw on their website aren't from tobi or the tobillionaire. This time the writers have an O. as an initial with one of them identified as Elijah. just get on their website to confirm.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Hamstrong001(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
MykelIyesh:
yes fam, you can check their website to confirm the information by me. Come back here to state if otherwise.

It doesn't have basis because they have someone writing content for them b4 the recruitment ....

Mention names
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by MykelIyesh(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hamstrong001:

It doesn't have basis because they have someone writing content for them b4 the recruitment ....

Mention names
true they had tobi writing for them. The guys writing for them now are a. Odean and o. Elijah. Different names from the once we were familiar with pre-recruitment. Plus, these guys only started writing contents for them yesterday. Please do your digging or Carry out an indepth finding and you'll see.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by adakoleagbenu: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2020
MykelIyesh:
i can assure you that the contents i saw on their website aren't from tobi or the tobillionaire. This time the writers have an O. as an initial with one of them identified as Elijah. just get on their website to confirm.
that means they MAY have selected who they want and are just using the rest to catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Samiolafire: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
MykelIyesh:

It seems so...Coz there are much contents on their Website now
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by uncleteeh(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Samiolafire:

It seems so...Coz there are much contents on their Website now
i have unfollowed on YouTube. dem be scam.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Annychibest(f): 4:04am On Sep 01, 2020
uncleteeh:

Let me do the same.. They used an expensive strategy.. It's bad. Toiling with people's emotions. What they did can cause heart attack oh..

To think I wasted my time, data, energy in writing, and viewing their youtube course. Choi.. Devastating.. If to say I get money, I for sue them.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by MykelIyesh(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Annychibest:

Let me do the same.. They used an expensive strategy.. It's bad. Toiling with people's emotions. What they did can cause heart attack oh..

To think I wasted my time, data, energy in writing, and viewing their youtube course. Choi.. Devastating.. If to say I get money, I for sue them.
so true, in this era of massive unemployment they made us waste our time, and other resources for an employment that never happened. I would have also moved to sue but no money. Pls, if there is anyone here with the knowledge to file a legal suit against AfriTV.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by MykelIyesh(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
uncleteeh:

you can even go as far as deactivating your account on afritv.net as well. So, it doesn't have your account reflecting as one of their subcriber.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by adakoleagbenu: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
they are scammers
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by edesgbenezaka: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Addition
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Jubilancy(f): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Victor30000:

Please add me on the WhatsApp group

Add me please 08037745602
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by temdy01(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Na wa o
People still dey join afritv WhatsApp group.
Their fake recruitment started in May, person still dey join WhatsApp group for September
Una get hope gan o, na situation of things in Nigeria dey cause am sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018: Requirements / Share Your Experience On How You Got A Politician To Help You Get A Job / Letter Of Employment-sign Homes Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.