Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,414 members, 7,932,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:50 AM

FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools (7599 Views)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 22, 2020
Faithful4real:
Nigerian bloggers will be giving us fake news.
no b lie oo
Re: FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
daresma77:
We are tired of staying at home ooo
na only u not me
Re: FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools by Karlifate: 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
Safety first!
Even IF the virus is a hoax OR the figures are being inflated, no sane parent/guardian will endager the lives of their children/wards in times like this.
Re: FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools by mkoabiola: 9:42pm On May 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Schools can't reopen till 2021.

That is the bitter truth.

Once schools reopen, curfew cannot be sustained and at the same time ban on interstate movement must have been lifted.

So until Nigeria as a nation is totally free of the virus, say bye bye to schooling. grin

Chai.

Wisdom will not kee u ooo.

U jus nailed it
Re: FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools by ZorGBUooeh: 10:23pm On May 22, 2020
Unserious govt

Open up schools.If u will open up churches,mosques and others then why can't u open up schools?i forgot they are busy looting money tru children staying at home.The dull govt don't know that it will be more believable to steal money when school is on than when school is closed.

Clueless govt.As if children don't go out all this while and won't continue going out if churches and others open.
Re: FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools by Iceyjayz: 3:20am On May 23, 2020
PrettyPrint:
sex dolls de market.
Hahaha i need real juicy pussy not doll pussy. cheesy
Re: FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools by galadima77(m): 4:24am On May 23, 2020
Someone used to tell me, give a Nigerian microphone and you'd get the best speech ever but then give him money to implement what he just talked about, then you'd get the "real deal".

Don't just hand them the funds!
Re: FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools by Royalbloodline: 1:27pm On May 23, 2020
hidhrhis:
We are looking at putting a system in place that can disinfect every child as he goes into a school and disinfect him as he goes out.

With this line I don't think we will open anytime soon
This government that are not serious

Lol! Our government put together are a group of comedians!
Disinfect going in and coming out? Ha shocked grin

1 Like

Re: FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools by MaYorIV(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2020
Faithful4real:

Maybe they will use the first and second result for promotion.
are u sure they'll even promote?

(1) (2) (Reply)

UTME 2018: Non Academic Staff Unions To Meet Over Lingering Strike / I Miss Sex Badly When Is School Resuming-lady Cries Out On Facebook / I Need Information About Universities In European That Do Not Require Toefl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.