Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town (747 Views)

This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by yungzed360(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2020
Depession is real and I almost had my own share.
Sorry, I might have to be a little elaborative!.

I met this girl around October, 2018, she came to make a deposit in the bank and I happen to be the teller that collected her money, when i saw this girl, the only thing i felt was love, the way she smiles, how small she looks (although she is yellow and i am not the kinda guy that likes yellow girls but this girl, this girl, i didnt at that moment know what she did to me) I am a very shy guy so I didn't bother asking her for her number since Its on the deposit slip and in her account as well. I closed for the day and decided to call her, I did, I introduced myself, made some funny jokes she laughed uncontrollably at and we were cool at that moment. She was in her final year then.

Days turned weeks and weeks turned month. I invited her to my house, told her how I felt, and she told me she has somebody but that the problem is the guy she is in a relationship with is not caring, he doesn't call her and doesn't show much concern and that she herself love been cared for a lot.

I told her well, I won't promise anything if she agrees to me but that I will just be what I can be. She told me then she would think about it. On the 12th of December, 2018 (My birthday), she came to my house and told me she has agreed BUT THAT WE WOULD NOT HAVE SEX. All I said was 'Goodnews'. I held her hands and kissed her. I told her I was going out with my friends BT she couldn't come with us so she went home.

In March, 2019 she went for her NYSC (the beginning of the end of the problem). This girl went for just a year, bt two months later it felt like she's gone for ages. I told her I was coming to visit and she was really really happy. (I don't like journey at all, I did it because I needed to see her). I spent the whole day journeying to see her and finally I got to Jos. I was happy I was going to see the love of my life.

She waited for me at the park, and when I saw her again I was indeed happy. And we headed home. On getting home, after dropping my bag, taken my bath, the question she asked me was "when am I leaving"? I was a little angry because I just travelled the whole day to come and see u and u end up asking me this ?. She apologized and said that's not how she meant it, I was so in the moment so I didn't really think about it much.

Before morning her phone was always ringing, its either she runs outside to pick or didn't pick at all. I knew she was cheating, I knew she was hiding something. We argued but settled. I got back to my base three after.

One day she told she wanted to learn something (handwork) since after going to her PPA, she would only come back home and do nothing. I told her it would be nice. Fast forward, I sent her a little money (N10k) to register which she did and learnt perfectly!

I also on my part here opened a fashion shop for her, I left the bank already because of studies and so I did opened the shop with the remains of my savings after opening my betting shop ( i did all this cus she loves fashion a lot, she loves singing and I wanted to really be a part of, if not all, BT most of her happiness). I bought two Industrial machine 95k each, bought 3 butterfly machine, 30k each, paid half of shop rent 60k with many other equipment needed to start a shop. All of these plans I did, I didn't tell her, I was hoping she would finish, come back here and then I'll surprise her with it. I felt they were good plans, I felt I was doing it for us and I was so happy BT all along "I was searching for an angel in a devil's town"... Everything got clear, she didn't even hide the cheating anymore. I was really sad, very bittered, I cried like a baby and it was really hard! Thank God I didn't do worse.

But I have not been able to move on ever since!
What should I do?
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by osato45: 8:48am On May 22, 2020
You did love her no doubt, but it goes to show that in a relationship, love isn't enough we have to use our senses too. She is living her life, you have no choice but just move on and don't look back, one day you would smile and thank God you dodged a bullet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by tidalstorm(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2020
You knew she was cheating and you still used your last savings to open a shop for her and buy her those sewing machines.Worst sef you lost your job.
What you really need is sense.

The heading is passenger right?
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Drsnives(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2020
This kind of Tori they really make me vex.. I was naive b4 but not any more.

Anyway you've learnt your lesson. Just move on n stop dwelling in your past.

But finally I shame for you oo, I bet your peeps for house never smell shishi while you were still working at the bank.

Recive sence bro
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Damilola62: 9:56am On May 22, 2020
There's no need to slip into depression when there's a solution, employ fashion designers who are very good at their jobs and u will settle them either weekly or monthly that way u can recover your money and also have another source of income, tho u need to test the fashion designers. About the lady I think u should forget about her and move on with your life, you have greater place to go
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Mtola8: 10:36am On May 22, 2020
I stopped reading where you said she didn't hide her cheating habit, you still went on to buy the necessary tools she needed(over 300k). I'm sure your parents haven't gotten such from you, your siblings also have dreams but na one cheating ogbeke dream you one support.
You are a simp, a loser. You treat her like a queen while she makes you a slave!! I've got no advise for you cause I know simps hardly change, you'll still be like this even in your next relationship

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Nobody: 11:05am On May 22, 2020
According to my own knowledge and experience
When you love or like a girl
Don't show it to her
Thank you ✌️

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Nobody: 11:10am On May 22, 2020
Mtola8:
I stopped reading where you said she didn't hide her cheating habit, you still went on to buy the necessary tools she needed(over 300k). I'm sure your parents haven't gotten such from you, your siblings also have dreams but na one cheating ogbeke dream you one support.
You are a simp, a loser. You treat her like a queen while she makes you a slave!! I've got no advise for you cause I know simps hardly change, you'll still be like this even in your next relationship
Bro I swear some niggas dey try giving a girl over$1000
Before I give a girl #200 card
I don fúck her be that cool
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Mtola8: 11:17am On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lol, boss man. People differ Sha, I'm not the type who jumps from one lady to another, I even hardly keep friends ( male or female). I just love getting some pills to protect myself from leeches. I help females when I can, I do not help them so I can get the pussy or be in their good book. I help anyone cause they are human!! But I no dey do pass my self.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by yungzed360(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2020
Mtola8:

Lol, boss man. People differ Sha, I'm not the type who jumps from one lady to another, I even hardly keep friends ( male or female). I just love getting some pills to protect myself from leeches. I help females when I can, I do not help them so I can get the pussy or be in their good book. I help anyone cause they are human!! But I no dey do pass my self.

Na the same thing with me baba, and that's why I just had this serious thing for this girl...
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Mtola8: 12:48pm On May 22, 2020
yungzed360:

Na the same thing with me baba, and that's why I just had this serious thing for this girl...
No bro, yours is different. I help people when I can(male/female), no one gets anything from me just cause they are female. You did all you did for her cause you loved her, you did it cause you felt you had a future with her, cause you are a simp who isn't even done planning his own future.
There are ladies out there who deserves all those but they need to first show loyalty and a reason to trust, yours did none and you still went on using your meagre resources on her. Moving mountains for one who doesn't care about you, cheated on you openly without any remorse and even made you see all the gibberish she did.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by tunize(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2020
So u mean if you see someone trying to shoot now with a gun, you would still open ur eyes and sey okay i see u kill me? Na ur story be this so nah all ur savings u use am buy machine for woman this ur debt is "bad debt not recovered" even wen u know she nor send you self.
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by tunize(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

your own is worse oh i do help females but i do it moderately not with any intention.
so u mean sey u must f*ck any girl before you help her na wa.
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 22, 2020
tunize:

your own is worse oh i do help females but i do it moderately not with any intention.
so u mean sey u must f*ck any girl before you help her na wa.
Babe- hello Zini send me airtime of #200
Zini- Babe je ka dòe rà wà nàà angry
Tunize nothing is free even in Freetown cool
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by hikiki(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2020
her charm really catch u bro...haba na! never trust any lady whether married or single. just enjoy urseelf n be happy joor.
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Julibet: 5:27pm On May 22, 2020
The question I have is that what are you going to do with the plenty machines and the shop? Always love with your head guys no go hear word.
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Baloranking(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2020
grin grin

The question here is "when will men learn" the fact she was dating someone when you approached her,what exactly were you expecting grin now what will you do with so many tailoring equipment grin grin never heard of a banker turn tailor all because of a woman.

I believe it's high time we men know we are actually the trophy, when you approach a girl you like don't begin to see her as some kind of award even if you get her.

Lesson learnt now focus on the future,mind you if you don't learn from your past mistakes it will definitely happen again.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Ezilady(f): 5:33pm On May 22, 2020
Sorry for ur loss...pick urslf up and try again,bt b wise..

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by tunize(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Babe- hello Zini send me airtime of #200
Zini- Babe je ka dòe rà wà nàà angry
Tunize nothing is free even in Freetown cool
i said moderately and on important tinx nor b send me card or subscribe me kind of girls.
Re: I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town by Nnatuu: 6:06pm On May 22, 2020
Well...

Cheating is part of relationships in Nigeria.

Falling in love in this part of the world is like playing hide n seek with Tanzanian Lion.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Decieve Majority Of Girls That Come Here To Seek For Advice / Getting A Real Love When You Have A Massive Bum Bum Can Be Tough, Young Nigerian / Have You Seen This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.