Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:59 PM

Man Utd Hero Schmeichel Told Neville He Wasn’t Good Enough To Replace Parker - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Hero Schmeichel Told Neville He Wasn’t Good Enough To Replace Parker (307 Views)

I Nearly Pulled My Gun' Odartey After DNA Test Proved He Wasn’t Father Of 3 Kids / Ekong: They Told Me I Wasn’t Good Enough For The Premier League / Peter And Kasper Schmeichel Premier League Records Of Father & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Hero Schmeichel Told Neville He Wasn’t Good Enough To Replace Parker by SucreSports: 2:31pm On May 22, 2020
The one that was hardest with me was Schmeichel, he was brutal with me in that first year or two....https://nigerbet.net/2020/05/22/man-utd-hero-schmeichel-brutally-told-neville-he-wasnt-good-enough-to-replace-parker-while-bruce-ripped-him-to-shreds/

(1) (Reply)

10 Match Fact About Man City Vs Arsenal You Should Know / Saul Niguez Reveals New Club Amid Manchester United Speculation / Klopp Is A League Above – He's The George Clooney Of Football, Says German....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.