Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,731 members, 7,969,125 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

Destiny Etiko Finally Gives Her DAD Last Respect|with Others Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Finally Gives Her DAD Last Respect|with Others Celebrity (6207 Views)

Lady Who Lost Her Mum At Age 13 And Dad Last Year, Graduates From University / "We Tried Our Best" - Davido Finally Gives Up On Atiku (Photo) / Ebony Reigns Laid In Bed With Her Spectacles For Her Last Respect (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Finally Gives Her DAD Last Respect|with Others Celebrity by MrayNgozi(f): 2:44pm On May 22, 2020
The video below showed pallbearers dressed in white and carrying the coffin of her father.
Destiny Etiko broke the news of her father’s death last week with a post expressing how saddened she is.
She shared: “Am so pained, am so broken, am devastated; it’s as if my life is shattered, The world is wicked O.

Thanks for watching today's video, please don't forget to subscribe, give my videos thumbs up if you enjoy what you watch?.

Thanks for your constant support on my channel I sincerely appreciate each and every one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO06GRCbVVQ

Re: Destiny Etiko Finally Gives Her DAD Last Respect|with Others Celebrity by TransflectTP(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2020
RIP Sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From Karen Igho’s Birthday Party / Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son / Falz Puts Girl With Very Fat Lips In Trouble On Instagram [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.