Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed (773 Views)

Bandits Who Kidnapped 63 Women In Katsina Release Video Of The Bride & Women / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by FARA4GA: 3:54pm On May 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AO8nkIdnuY

A soldier and other suspects have been nabbed over the kidnap and murder of Leo Micah Isiah, whose death angered people and birthed the hashtag #JusticeForLeo.

The suspects confessed to killing the 22-year-old student of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, after collecting the N800,000 in his account.

It was earlier reported reported how one of the members of the gang, named Godson Chimezie, led SARS officers to the place where the body of Leo Micah Isaiah was dumped in Anambra after he was kidnapped in Imo State. Beside the victim's decaying body was the large stone he said they used to kill him.

He said they had stopped him when they saw him with his car and they accused him of being a Yahoo boy. They then led him away with his car and took his money before killing him.

The others involved in the killing have now been caught and they said they killed the undergraduate after taking the money in his account so that “our image will not be dented.”

One of the suspects, Ifeanyi Nwaiwu of the Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi, Benue State, said he ordered Isiah’s killing after he received N200,000 as his share of the money collected from the victim.

Godson Chimezie, 28, who is a military deserter and also a member of the gang, said they ran into Isaiah while he was inflating his car tyre.

He said: “We saw him while he was pumping his tyre in Owerri and we sensed that a small boy like him driving that kind of vehicle must be a Yahoo boy. We quickly accosted him and I took his phone, went through it and discovered that he was an Internet fraudster. We immediately kidnapped him on the pretext of an arrest.

“We took him to our hideout and the young man agreed to pay N800,000. We collected the money, but Corporal Ifeanyi Nwaiwu of the Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi, insisted that we must kill him. According to him, the man would dent his image if he walked away alive.

“I regret everything I have done. I know I deserve to die, because I have done wrong. I didn’t plan to end this way, but I only plead for mercy. We didn’t plan to kidnap him. We just ran into him.”

Parading the suspects, the state Commissioner of Police, Isaac Akinmoyede, said the gang members were arrested by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the command.

Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by serverconnect(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2020
What a wicked world. They should be killed by firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by Smoke55: 4:10pm On May 22, 2020
Wicked World! Rip To The Dead....They Should Face The Full Wrath Of The Law,there Is No Mercy,those That Kill By Sword Should Also Die By Sword.
Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by slivertongue: 4:26pm On May 22, 2020
all this wickedness is for the love money
Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 22, 2020
I thought it was a picking job gone wrong.

Never knew it was sheer wickedness and greed.

May we never die this kind of death in Jesus name.

What is this now?
Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by Diiet: 4:45pm On May 22, 2020
Can you imagine that bastard pleading for mercy......
The kind mercy you showed the young man while taking his life with big stone?God punish all evil doers.
Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by Kinematics: 4:49pm On May 22, 2020
See them, developing their own bloda.

Anambala ajoka!

Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by PortHarcourt1st: 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
Kinematics:
[b]See them, developing their own bloda.Anambala ajoka!]

These are Rivers yoots carrying their trade. Tufia who cursed PORT HARCOURT yoots hahahaha

Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by PortHarcourt1st: 4:52pm On May 22, 2020
7 heads? Kinematics why didn't they include your head there. Lol

Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by AudioNews(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2020
Ajayi soldiers at it again,
Na der hand work trying 2 frame Anambra in it
Kill dem Asap
Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by elmodee7(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2020
Rituals killings Na dem!
Kidnappings Na dem!
Armed robberies Na dem!
419 Na dem!
Baby factors Na dem!
Fake drugs na dem!
False prophets Na dem!
Yahoo yahoo Na dem!
Olosho Na dem!
Hire killers Na dem!
Piracy na dem!
Fake goods na dem!
Joblessness na dem!
Ipob terrorists na dem!
Human trafficking na dem!
Cultism na dem!
Gay/ lesbians na dem!

Igbo idiotic pigs
Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 22, 2020
WICKED SOULS
Re: Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed by Mayng01(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2020
How can you be begging for mercy when
you are already dead. Ever heard of sleep
walking? Oh! I see! You are dead walking.
R I f to yo = rest in fire

(1) (Reply)

Drama In Anambra State As Dead Man Refuses To Be Buried / Missing Girl Miraculously Reunified With Mother After 31 Days Fruitless Search / Dubai Based Instagram Celebrity Olasunkanmi daniel falade who riped for a living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.