Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Wordpress Against Html & Css - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Against Html & Css (520 Views)

How To Create An E-learning Website In HTML, CSS,PHP And Mysql / I Will Solve Your Html, Css, Php, Jquery,wordpress Issues / Get HTML, CSS, JS,JQUERRY,PHP Tutorial Videos From Lynda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Against Html & Css by dollyj1996(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2020
Hello people, please i need clarification on something. if am to use wordpress to design a website, i believe i will paid for d domain & the host(also pay for some templates and themes). if am nt to use wordpress i will have to have knowledge of html ,css and python so as to design a website. so the question is which is easier and less costly and is my summation right?
Re: Wordpress Against Html & Css by Sanchez01: 5:33pm On May 22, 2020
dollyj1996:
Hello people, please i need clarification on something. if am to use wordpress to design a website, i believe i will paid for d domain & the host(also pay for some templates and themes). if am nt to use wordpress i will have to have knowledge of html ,css and python so as to design a website. so the question is which is easier and less costly and is my summation right?
WordPress is recommended. You can build any website with WordPress is you are quite knowledgeable with some tools/plugins or themes and how best to manipulate them.

You'll equally need to pay for hosting and domain even if you're using an HTML website or one built using other CMS.

WordPress is cheaper, depending on the type of website you have in mind. You only need to be careful to avoid being hoodwinked.

You'll need to use a premium theme to be able to get the best out of your design, and that includes using pagebuilders.

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Against Html & Css by Veiniously: 6:28pm On May 22, 2020
dollyj1996:
am using wordpress its easier to use than going through the html and css thing but its good to have knowledge of them because you might need them when edicting
Re: Wordpress Against Html & Css by dollyj1996(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2020
Sanchez01:

WordPress is recommended. You can build any website with WordPress is you are quite knowledgeable with some tools/plugins or themes and how best to manipulate them.

You'll equally need to pay for hosting and domain even if you're using an HTML website or one built using other CMS.

WordPress is cheaper, depending on the type of website you have in mind. You only need to be careful to avoid being hoodwinked.

You'll need to use a premium theme to be able to get the best out of your design, and that includes using pagebuilders.
thanks so much..
Re: Wordpress Against Html & Css by dollyj1996(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2020
Veiniously:
am using wordpress its easier to use than going through the html and css thing but its good to have knowledge of them because you might need them when edicting
thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Built My Professional E-commerce Website With Just N18,900 / . / If You Were To Buy Nairaland, What Would You Change After Acquisition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.