Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

What If I Told You That The Creation Story You Were Told Is Wrong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What If I Told You That The Creation Story You Were Told Is Wrong (208 Views)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Told You That The Creation Story You Were Told Is Wrong by Olazs: 6:01pm On May 22, 2020
So I'm sure most of us are familiar with the Creation of humans by God. But what if I told you that what you have been taught in Sunday School all these years have been wrong? Let's not forget that humans like us were the writers as well as translators of religious texts.
Yes, you might be thinking, but they got divine inspiration from God. True.
Let me use this analogy;

For those in the Pentecostal churches, assuming you saw a book written by a Catholic Priest on purgatory, what would be your first reaction? Are you saying there was no inspiration given to the said Priest that wrote it?

Let me bring it closer. We've at a point in our lives, read books written by religious leaders, and sometimes we do not agree with all that is written but can we cobtend however that these people were not given inspirations like the people who wrote the Bible?

Our culture, environment and how we've been raised will affect the way we interpret whatever message that is given to us whether by mortal or by divinity.

Now for a minute, forget the sequence of the Creation Story you were taught and run into [url][/url]https://nkaliz..com/2020/05/creation-of-humans.html
Or
Through the main gate: [url][/url]nkaliz..com to see from a different eye, through the Bible, the story of creation.
Re: What If I Told You That The Creation Story You Were Told Is Wrong by livingspringass(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2020
oga Creator, I am not interested in this ur theory. God has created, go and create ur own. is it ur create?
Re: What If I Told You That The Creation Story You Were Told Is Wrong by bmdmixer: 7:12pm On May 22, 2020
ur version is gonna b boring, tell us more about dinosaur
Re: What If I Told You That The Creation Story You Were Told Is Wrong by Olazs: 7:21pm On May 22, 2020
bmdmixer:
ur version is gonna b boring, tell us more about dinosaur

Try Nephilim; [url][/url]https://nkaliz..com/2020/04/history-of-nephilim.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Your Lost Or Stolen Adriod Phones / Man Who Attacked Ooni's Palace Was On Drugs / Investing In Custom Neon Signs In Australia Is Worth The Spent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.