Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,898 members, 7,876,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Hilarious Conversation Between Wizkid’s Babymama And Their Son Boluwatife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hilarious Conversation Between Wizkid’s Babymama And Their Son Boluwatife (597 Views)

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hilarious Conversation Between Wizkid’s Babymama And Their Son Boluwatife by streetpaddy(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
According to her, Tife won’t stop texting and facetiming her even though they are in the same house. She also shared a hilarious conversation between them.

See below;

“Tife won’t stop texting and FaceTiming me and we are together in the same house o just in different rooms. It’s shacking him like crazy!!! Omolomo ” she tweeted.

https://streetpaddy.com/entertainment-news/checkout-this-hilarious-conversation-between-wizkids-babymama-and-their-son-boluwatife/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: The Hilarious Conversation Between Wizkid’s Babymama And Their Son Boluwatife by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2020
the above is how some kids are monitoring what their parents are doing (and where they are) while they watch p0rn..

(1) (Reply)

Davido Credits Account Of Boy Who Edited Photo Of Himself & Wizkid With N1m / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Apologize For Years Of Racism (video) / *latest Hushpuppi Disappeared From Fbi Hanx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.