Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Teenage Mother Who Got Pregnant At 14 Melts Hearts With Graduation Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Mother Who Got Pregnant At 14 Melts Hearts With Graduation Photos (653 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? / Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Mother Who Got Pregnant At 14 Melts Hearts With Graduation Photos by correctkidabc(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
A teenage mother has melts all hearts after she took to twitter to share her graduation photos stating despite all odd she made it to university and now she is a graduate,

See more photos here:https://www.tnafrica.com/pregnant-at-14-graduating-at-18-they-said-i-couldnt-do-it-teenage-mother-writes-as-she-finally-graduatesphoto/

Re: Teenage Mother Who Got Pregnant At 14 Melts Hearts With Graduation Photos by AskProf: 9:15pm On May 22, 2020
"Graduating @ 18".

She didn't indicate what level of education which most likely is not university level.

Should be high school: Congrats to her all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hypeman Narrates How Dbanj Scammed Davido & How He Stops Him To Sign Olam / Wow! Bobrisky Crashed Tonto Dikeh House With Brand New Car On Her Birthday / Hushpuppi Could Be Sentence To 10 Years In Prison Or More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.