Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,930 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Is The Purpose Of Human In This Physical World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Purpose Of Human In This Physical World (223 Views)

Are Physical Attributes So Important? / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? / The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Purpose Of Human In This Physical World by daniddan1999: 9:32pm On May 22, 2020
This question has spark many debates,
So i will like to know what naira land members think.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Human In This Physical World by incogni2o: 10:07pm On May 22, 2020
if you are going to die, that automatically means you can't live for yourself , it is meaningless living for yourself but more meaningful living for something outside of you.

we aren't living for father nor mother nor siblings nor children.

we are born to live for God's Pleasure. To Please God.

It's as simple.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Human In This Physical World by Oluromantic: 11:00pm On May 22, 2020
incogni2o:
if you are going to die, that automatically means you can't live for yourself , it is meaningless living for yourself but more meaningful living for something outside of you.

we aren't living for father nor mother nor siblings nor children.

we are born to live for God's Pleasure. To Please God.

It's as simple.
Perfect.

We were created and we will die someday. It is only sensible to find out who created us and who we're going to meet after death and live our lives to please him. Whether we believe it or not. The journey doesn't end at death. There's another life after death which is more terrifying than this. There would be a dreadful judgement where secrets would be exposed. If people reason this way, they'll live their lives cautiously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Human In This Physical World by Nobody: 4:28am On May 23, 2020
daniddan1999:
This question has spark many debates,
So i will like to know what naira land members think.

There is no purpose.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Human In This Physical World by illicit(m): 7:00am On May 23, 2020
I am still searching for the answer....
And I guess my fathers and mother's before me too searched and searched....

(1) (Reply)

Accidental Fury / Why Can't Fathers Have The Father's Day To Fathers? / Storybooks For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.