Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) (55183 Views)

265 New COVID-19 Cases, 167 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 23 - (1130 Tested) / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Nobody: 9:04am On May 23, 2020
leave all this thing, people no longer care again.. even the thread way dey reach page 10 before no even dey reach 5 again

2 Likes

Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 23, 2020
There are no corona in nigeria all this are APC scam to loot money.
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Emmasnoop(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2020
Make Una keep Una result for Aso rock.
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Liposure: 9:28am On May 23, 2020
Abeg dem dash dem lagos league title
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by SirWarlock: 10:04am On May 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Check yesterday's figure and compare it with that of today.
Could be decrease in test. We're quite inconsistent with that.
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Olarewaju89: 10:08am On May 23, 2020
sotall:
keep wallowing in delusion.

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

The fool has said in his heart, there is no God.

Pls, let us try and serve God wholeheartedly so that we will not miss heaven. Shalom! grin
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Beedude(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2020
onyxo76:
who knew that covid 19 was coming?
When praying for protection, i guess covid 19 isn't included. Praying is good, but u cant rely on only prayers. U need to think, work and pray. Be safe
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Saintinoo(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2020
AreaFada2:

It's a terrible thing my brother. So many in denial for comfort.

Currently over 50% of people in 9ja are like Mr. A.

More worrying is what I heard that many town dwellers are going to the villages to relax. Or just to escape city lock down. Usually going to stay with elderly grandparents/parents/relatives. Extremely vulnerable people. So many villages are full like during Christmas in the past.

Now many of these villages have decent or no hospitals at all. So should Covid-19 start raving rural areas, imagine the scenario.
Covid-19 will not ravage any rural community, those people will use their herbs and deal with it sharp sharp...

Science has proven that this virus is not a death sentence, you can recover very fast from it, so why the unnecessary hype?

Russia had 10000+ case per day but still president Putin ordered for easing of lockdown, lock yourself up if you want to, people need to go out and live their life.
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by samdaisi: 10:55am On May 23, 2020
Because Obaseke is aiming of conducting indirect primary election he might had decided to slow down rolling out the fake figures
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by AreaFada2: 10:58am On May 23, 2020
Saintinoo:

Covid-19 will not ravage any rural community, those people will use their herbs and deal with it sharp sharp...

Science has proven that this virus is not a death sentence, you can recover very fast from it, so why the unnecessary hype?

Russia had 10000+ case per day but still president Putin ordered for easing of lockdown, lock yourself up if you want to, people need to go out and live their life.
Which herbs? How many people still have herbal medicinal skills? Is it not the same dilapidated town hospitals they go to when the trial and error herbs fail? grin
If Abba Kyari or any other Covid-19 victim was your relative would you say it isn't serious?

Ask the relatives of 96,000 American and 36, 000 UK dead if Covid-19 is a death sentence or not.

1 Like

Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 23, 2020
Hmmm...
N- New
C- Cases
D- Don
C- Come
I can't come and kill myself biko
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by sotall(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

The fool has said in his heart, there is no God.

Pls, let us try and serve God wholeheartedly so that we will not miss heaven. Shalom! grin

grin grin

Instead of you to be serving one god in your village, you will rather serve the gods that were brought from far away land by those who colonized your forefathers.

Isnt that foolishness?

What foolishness is greater than following blindly what your senses interpret as falsehood?
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Olarewaju89: 11:53am On May 23, 2020
sotall:

grin grin

Instead of you to be serving one god in your village, you will rather serve the gods that were brought from far away land by those who colonized your forefathers.

Isnt that foolishness?

What foolishness is greater than following blindly what your senses interpret as falsehood?

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

I strongly believe that you were not like this before. Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.”

Pls. Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth, Before the difficult days come, And the years draw near when you say, “I have no pleasure in them”:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:

Let you and i try and please God so that we will not end our life in hell fire. Thank you bro. Shalom!
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Saintinoo(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2020
AreaFada2:

Which herbs? How many people still have herbal medicinal skills? Is it not the same dilapidated town hospitals they go to when the trial and error herbs fail? grin
If Abba Kyari or any other Covid-19 victim was your relative would you say it isn't serious?

Ask the relatives of 96,000 American and 36, 000 UK dead if Covid-19 is a death sentence or not.

Coronavirus killed 91,000 people in US?

How many people have died from Malaira?
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Tboy1419: 12:17pm On May 23, 2020
boookworm:
Just a quick reminder that some people will come here to give arguments and call people ignorant and will be hell bent on countering your argument when you say Covid 19 has been blown out of proportion in this country.

Pls try and ignore them. They are all working for NCDC. Cos NCDC now knows that people are beginning to connect dots and see the foul play so they hire folks to Social media like facebook and nairaland to convince people and instill fear in them.

But be not dismayed, we'll keep giving them hot hot
. Sharp guy you know there game Sha.

1 Like

Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by sotall(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

I strongly believe that you were not like this before. Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.”

Pls. Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth, Before the difficult days come, And the years draw near when you say, “I have no pleasure in them”:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:

Let you and i try and please God so that we will not end our life in hell fire. Thank you bro. Shalom!

There you go again quoting what you were brainwashed with.

You will rather believe the fairy tales in the bible than believe the fairy tales told by your great grand parents.

That's inferiority complex.

Abd your last statement on hell fire....what's that suppose to mean?

You mean your God who knows the end from the beginning created hell fire to put those he already knew will be there?

Use your head bro ...use your brain
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Tboy1419: 12:31pm On May 23, 2020
SirWarlock:
How were you hoping for them to curtail the spread . With movement now in full swing it will take forever to contain the spread in the state. Add to the fact of our limited testing capacity. While the issue isn't going anytime soon, some form of containment must be achieved and won't happen if government just blatantly ignores and just lets everyone carry on with normal life.
. If you like increase the volume of your microphone, nobody go hear your voice, the economy go open fully by the end of may, I know say your prayer na make them do another lockdown again so that your ministry go they increased and your bank account go they sing alert everyday. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Olarewaju89: 12:43pm On May 23, 2020
sotall:

There you go again quoting what you were brainwashed with.

You will rather believe the fairy tales in the bible than believe the fairy tales told by your great grand parents.

That's inferiority complex.

Abd your last statement on hell fire....what's that suppose to mean?

You mean your God who knows the end from the beginning created hell fire to put those he already knew will be there?

Use your head bro ...use your brain

Good!
And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Pls, let you and i repent from our sin and serve God almighty who can destroy both the body and the soul. Thank you bro. Shalom!
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by sotall(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Good!
And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Pls, let you and i repent from our sin and serve God almighty who can destroy both the body and the soul. Thank you bro. Shalom!

You have been obviously enslaved by your religion.

Free yourself from religious slavery and live a life of liberty. A life without fear that a sky daddy will put you in hell fire
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Olarewaju89: 1:16pm On May 23, 2020
sotall:

You have been obviously enslaved by your religion.

Free yourself from religious slavery and live a life of liberty. A life without fear that a sky daddy will put you in hell fire

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.The entrance of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple.
Pls, repent and acknowledge God almighty so that you can a place with him when you die. Thank you bro. Shalom!
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by OJONUBAPETER(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2020
FOLLOW WISEMENCOMEDIAN SEE THAT AMAIZING AND FUNNY *SOMETHING DIFFERENT* CHALLENGE* BY ADEKUNLEGOLD
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by murmee: 2:20pm On May 23, 2020
Rok01:
This thing is getting worse everyday or are they manipulating the results for us
What a question to ask. Don't tell me you don't know that those figures from NCDC are FAKE!
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Vikynas: 2:28pm On May 23, 2020
2007 what happened?
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by murmee: 2:28pm On May 23, 2020
SirWarlock:
How were you hoping for them to curtail the spread . With movement now in full swing it will take forever to contain the spread in the state. Add to the fact of our limited testing capacity. While the issue isn't going anytime soon, some form of containment must be achieved and won't happen if government just blatantly ignores and just lets everyone carry on with normal life.
Some people sha wants the Lockdown to continue perpetually. Tell us how much NCDC are paying you agents of Lockdown. O ga o!
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by murmee: 2:29pm On May 23, 2020
SirWarlock:
Some people sha wants the Lockdown to continue perpetually. Tell us how much NCDC is paying you agents of Lockdown. O ga o!
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by Chicastle: 2:29pm On May 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Sample tested=41907
I know say by now Nigerians are now concerned about sample tested

Because yesterday our government talk am say the cost of testing a patient is no longer 10,000 naira the cost now ranges between N40,000 and N50,000
Imagine 41907 X 50,000

Nothing is making those high costs than LACK OF ELECTRICITY SUPPLY

Zoo
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by murmee: 2:34pm On May 23, 2020
jericco1:
They should just stop this daily reports because people have lost interest. Lives have gone back to normal. This is a scam! undecided
GBAM!
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by aaking(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2020
boookworm:
Patiently waiting for the most annoying people on nairaland. The "Shit is getting real" crew

So no case today in Edo State. Good.

Meanwhile Anambra is just like Newcastle United that keeps scoring one goal in all their matches

Newcastle grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by GodPunishBiafra: 2:41pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
Mikkymilli:
Mr A says he doesn't know anyone that knows someone that knows someone that has the corona virus. So, he doesn't believe there's corona virus in Nigeria and goes about his day not taking any precaution.
Mr B knows Mr A.
Mr C knows Mr B.
Mr D knows Mr C.

Few weeks later, due to Mr A's negligence and carefree attitude, he starts developing Covid 19 symptoms and was later diagnosed to have corona virus.
Mr B finds out about it and tells Mr C.
Mr C then tells Mr D.
Mr D now knows someone that knows someone that has the virus.

Don't be like Mr A.
[/s]
Rubbish
Re: 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested) by apexx8457: 2:43pm On May 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) / Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited / Sex Workers Evicted From Benin Hotel Over Fear Of Spreading Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.