Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,470 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

For Females Living In Idimu Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Females Living In Idimu Lagos (3000 Views)

Avocado Benefits For Females And It's Side Effects / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Why Is It Ok To Circumcise Male Children But Wrong For Females ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Expresswriter: 10:02am On May 23, 2020
A young guy of thirty looking for a female friend living in Idimu Egbeda axis of Lagos.

Age range: 27 - 29

Not for dating. Not for sex. Just friendship.

She should be a graduate, intelligent, and communicative.

Not a social media crazy type.

Someone who knows her worth. Who believes that self validation is paramount; not someone needy.

Let's begin here, bobmanuelhamilton@gmail.com
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Oluromantic: 10:22am On May 23, 2020
Very decent request o yet the girls wouldn't respond. But when u go naughty, bashing them with mentions, I swear you will get their attentions. grin Nairaland girls thinking na reverse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Expresswriter: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oluromantic:
Very decent request o yet the girls wouldn't respond. But when u go naughty, bashing them with mentions, I swear you will get their attentions. grin Nairaland girls thinking na reverse.

No mind them, bros
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
How far any luck?
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Expresswriter: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Luck ke?

They're not doing me a favour by reaching out.

Neither am I doing them a favour.

It's a mutual responsibility.

No one is helping anyone.

Some Nigerian girls have entitlement mentality so they tend to think they're doing one a favour when they go into a relationship.

Wrong mentality.
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Divoc19(f): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
You are looking for a genuine friendship and you are already filled with prospect's mentality...

Why not be free spirited and forget about mentality so, you won't end up judging and angel in human form...
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by DeltaBachelor(m): 6:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Divoc19:
You are looking for a genuine friendship and you are already filled with prospect's mentality...

Why not be free spirited and forget about mentality so, you won't end up judging and angel in human form...
Hmmmm. Can we know ourselves better ?

Deltabachelor@gmail.com

Cheers !!!!
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Southernigbo: 6:12am On Aug 09, 2021
another coded trick to pull pants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by BlueAir: 6:50am On Aug 09, 2021
grin I swear. The guy don rule out all financial chances from the beginning. So na slowly e go dey enter the woman skin, when e go dey ask her the color of her pants or the kind of hours she ever went with a man or by the time e go dey grab and touch while covering up with a friendly laugh nobody go know. Smh. Na these bestie type dey confuse relationship for other men. The only kind of men that are normal to be friends with a woman should be GAY! A heterosexual man claiming to be a woman's best or close friend is just a snake in disguise looking for a female figure to flirt with randomly. Grown ups for that matter not younglings.
Southernigbo:
another coded trick to pull pants
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Divoc19(f): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
We are already knowing ourselves here

DeltaBachelor:
Hmmmm. Can we know ourselves better ?

Deltabachelor@gmail.com

Cheers !!!!
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by DeltaBachelor(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Divoc19:
We are already knowing ourselves here

No P. I liked the way you replied hence my initial question. It’s okay though. Cheers !!!!
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Kingsean(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
DeltaBachelor:
No P. I liked the way you replied hence my initial question. It’s okay though. Cheers !!!!

See what konji has done grin

1 Like

Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Divoc19(f): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lol, send me a DM smiley

I think I will like you

DeltaBachelor:
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Divoc19:
Lol, send me a DM smiley

I think I will like you

lol. You think ? ….. I hate to burst your bubble, but I definitely know you will ( not feeling myself ooooo grin wink ) It’s just that some few people wey I don meet say I get likeable personality… whatever that means ; lol. Na my own turn to do shakara now ! You even made a guy make fun of me by calling me Konji man. Me wey be say na me dey manufacture red pill. In fact I don dey produce red and yellow capsules join now sef. If you call am tetracycline, na you sabi oooooo. My Email is up there ! Shoot me a mail if you’re down. I also love to be pampered now. lol grin
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kingsean:

See what konji has done grin
Konji kwa ? The fact that I am a bachelor nor mean say I nor dey oil my engine ooooo. However, at the end of the day, to warm different engine go tire you as a person….. You just want that special engine wey be say once you start am, na until fuel finish e go off and as a sharp guy , b4 the fuel tank go empty, you suppose don top am up. I hope your minute intelligence and meagre sense of humor nor go make you think say na Yamaha , Honda, Tiger and Elemax I dey talk about Mr Konjinus ? Good night ooooo grin
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Divoc19(f): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmm, so na me go dey purse now. Interesting... people call me likeable too, so I won't be bending over cos I know you're also feeling me. Let me not change it. My DM is just a click on my moniker smiley am waiting impatiently

DeltaBachelor:
lol. You think ? ….. I hate to burst your bubble, but I definitely know you will ( not feeling myself ooooo grin wink ) It’s just that some few people wey I don meet say I get likeable personality… whatever that means ; lol. Na my own turn to do shakara now ! You even made a guy make fun of me by calling me Konji man. Me wey be say na me dey manufacture red pill. In fact I don dey produce red and yellow capsules join now sef. If you call am tetracycline, na you sabi oooooo. My Email is up there ! Shoot me a mail if you’re down. I also love to be pampered now. lol grin
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Divoc19:
Hmmm, so na me go dey purse now. Interesting... people call me likeable too, so I won't be bending over cos I know you're also feeling me. Let me not change it. My DM is just a click on my moniker smiley am waiting impatiently

lol…. I bent over first , remember ? I have bent over forward before. You now want me to bend over backwards now. My waist go break be that na. Let’s not overflog this issue jare. I won’t kiss and tell if you do the needful. We are just prolonging the inevitable. I am also only one click away. Do that now and lemme save the day ! grin (lol) I feel you too, but I know you feel me more tongue . I would patiently wait like 50 cents. I hope this patient dog ends up eating a very fat meat. I nor like bone oooooo cool
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Kingsean(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2021
DeltaBachelor:
Konji kwa ? The fact that I am a bachelor nor mean say I nor dey oil my engine ooooo. However, at the end of the day, to warm different engine go tire you as a person….. You just want that special engine wey be say once you start am, na until fuel finish e go off and as a sharp guy , b4 the fuel tank go empty, you suppose don top am up. I hope your minute intelligence and meagre sense of humor nor go make you think say na Yamaha , Honda, Tiger and Elemax I dey talk about Mr Konjinus ? Good night ooooo grin

yeye guy. see ya head. you sure say u no dey find the special one to bleep? turn those ones you were bleeping into special ones. build them to your taste
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Divoc19(f): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
I laugh in Spanish cheesy
All bend na bend. Na you feel me pass.
Follow my trail and see if you can catch me.
Click
DM
Moniker
You
à
Moi

DeltaBachelor:
lol…. I bent over first , remember ? I have bent over forward before. You now want me to bend over backwards now. My waist go break be that na. Let’s not overflog this issue jare. I won’t kiss and tell if you do the needful. We are just prolonging the inevitable. I am also only one click away. Do that now and lemme save the day ! grin (lol) I feel you too, but I know you feel me more tongue . I would patiently wait like 50 cents. I hope this patient dog ends up eating a very fat meat. I nor like bone oooooo cool
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Divoc19(f): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingsean:

yeye guy. see ya head. you sure say u no dey find the special one to bleep? turn those ones you were bleeping into special ones. build them to your taste
lol. Bro I nor be Arsenal Wenger oooooo. Na manager I be not coach. How I go build someone to my taste ? Na me born am ? I nor be Academy coach abeg. Before you go build someone to your taste, them go show you potential at least. All those Yamaha and tiger wey I dey talk about na just Big fuel tank and Big Capacitor them get ( hope you understand ? wink ) Them nor get better engine ( brain ) . I like big tank and capacitor with high voltage ooooo, but na engine sure pass, na the brain go stand the test of time, so if she carry front and back without opolo, na to park and go ooooo. I nor wan spend the rest of my life with somebody wey be say na only to bleep and raise kids we go dey do. No intellectual conversation, educative arguments and bantering.
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Divoc19:
Make I follow your trail ? I laugh in Swahili . I be like cock wey dey follow bread crumbs until him enter pot of soup abi ? grin . Madam, you go get white bia bia if na that one you want oooo. I don express my interest the first time and you show yourself as normal 9ja babe wey you be na. You went on the defensive. Make me too defend now. Go buy all the strikers wey dey this world like Messi, Neymar , Mbappe and Lukaku and maybe I fit allow you score one goal to my heart tongue

1 Like

Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Divoc19(f): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
We're still getting to knowing ourselves smiley
I can wait impatiently forever don't you think that is possible? I also like men that show principles but still have soft spot.
Careful, don't make me hit that spot wink

DeltaBachelor:
Make I follow your trail ? I laugh in Swahili . I be like cock wey dey follow bread crumbs until him enter pot of soup abi ? grin . Madam, you go get white bia bia if na that one you want oooo. I don express my interest the first time and you show yourself as normal 9ja babe wey you be na. You went on the defensive. Make me too defend now. Go buy all the strikers wey dey this world like Messi, Neymar , Mbappe and Lukaku and maybe I fit allow you score one goal to my heart tongue
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Divoc19:
We're still getting to knowing ourselves smiley
I can wait impatiently forever don't you think that is possible? I also like men that show principles but still have soft spot.
Careful, don't make me hit that spot wink

You nor fit hit any spot. I nor get any mumu button ooooo and yes no one can wait “impatiently” forever. I guess that was what brought about the saying that if a certain Moh doesn’t go the mountain, the mountain will go to him. Whichever one happens first, it’s still a win-win situation. This your stubbornness don make us derail the thread of somebody wey dey find love. You better send a PM to Expresswriter ooooo. Na him need am pass me wink

Nor be only wait impatiently forever…. Na 2 things fit happen. It’s either you discard any notion or belief you have had before of the guy chatting you up first and do the needful, or you take the 2nd option of letting go but regretting your actions everyday. Nor be every babe wey dey relationship now dey with their first choice oooooo. Some Dey vex inside relationships and marriages like this.

Na wetin you want make this your small ego cause for you be that tongue
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Lilsameey: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
DeltaBachelor:
You nor fit hit any spot. I nor get any mumu button ooooo and yes no one can wait “impatiently” forever. I guess that was what brought about the saying that if a certain Moh doesn’t go the mountain, the mountain will go to him. Whichever one happens first, it’s still a win-win situation. This your stubbornness don make us derail the thread of somebody wey dey find love. You better send a PM to Expresswriter ooooo. Na him need am pass me wink

Nor be only wait impatiently forever…. Na 2 things fit happen. It’s either you discard any notion or belief you have had before of the guy chatting you up first and do the needful, or you take the 2nd option of letting go but regretting your actions everyday. Nor be every babe wey dey relationship now dey with their first choice oooooo. Some Dey vex inside relationships and marriages like this.

,..Imagine, one ugly man and one ugly woman doing shakara for each other......two of una dey fear to unveil what is behind una monikers... grin grin grin
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Imagine, one ugly man and one ugly woman doing shakara for each other......two of una dey fear to unveil what is behind una monikers... grin grin grin
hahaha. First off lad, if you read my comments, you go know say I nor too send physical appearance. I see myself more as a Sapio- sexual. That being said, I also believe that being attractive is subjective. Wetin Mr A fit find attractive , Mr B go call am ugly. Still on the matter sha, e sure me say you nor fine reach me. I nor mean to brag but na you cause am. Me and her Dey play one game…. The waiting game. We wan see who go first ‘fo’ . I just Dey laugh her face cause she Dey claim Queen. Instead of her to make her move now and claim her King, she wan Dey follow me rub shoulder. Na Joker she go end up with las las for this card game grin grin
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Kingsean(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
DeltaBachelor:
lol. Bro I nor be Arsenal Wenger oooooo. Na manager I be not coach. How I go build someone to my taste ? Na me born am ? I nor be Academy coach abeg. Before you go build someone to your taste, them go show you potential at least. All those Yamaha and tiger wey I dey talk about na just Big fuel tank and Big Capacitor them get ( hope you understand ? wink ) Them nor get better engine ( brain ) . I like big tank and capacitor with high voltage ooooo, but na engine sure pass, na the brain go stand the test of time, so if she carry front and back without opolo, na to park and go ooooo. I nor wan spend the rest of my life with somebody wey be say na only to bleep and raise kids we go dey do. No intellectual conversation, educative arguments and bantering.

very true sha
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Lilsameey: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
DeltaBachelor:
hahaha. First off lad, if you read my comments, you go know say I nor too send physical appearance. I see myself more as a Sapio- sexual. That being said, I also believe that being attractive is subjective. Wetin Mr A fit find attractive , Mr B go call am ugly. Still on the matter sha, e sure me say you nor fine reach me. I nor mean to brag but na you cause am. Me and her Dey play one game…. The waiting game. We wan see who go first ‘fo’ . I just Dey laugh her face cause she Dey claim Queen. Instead of her to make her move now and claim her King, she wan Dey follow me rub shoulder. Na Joker she go end up with las las for this card game grin grin
,....Nah whining I dey do ooo,...but are you sure you are more handsome,...if I plait my hair and dress up as a lady,..walai, you go toast me,. grin grin grin,. But I understand una game,...
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by DeltaBachelor(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingsean:

very true sha
Na so Baba. Nothing sweet pass after you and your woman ( Wife of Gf ) don quarrel finish, una come do make-up sex. Choi ! E go just be like say una just Dey meet for the first time grin , especially after una Dey cuddle come Dey reason how una go take better una lives.

That kind plan, even juju nor fit stop am grin
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Divoc19(f): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
I will like to be the Mohammed here grin
Use your second moniker. I won't tell kiss

Expresswriter is learning from our chats here

2nd option won't even lead to regrets because I don't even know what am missing cheesy
DeltaBachelor:

Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by DeltaBachelor(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lilsameey:
,....Nah whining I dey do ooo,...but are you sure you are more handsome,...if I plait my hair and dress up as a lady,..walai, you go toast me,. grin grin grin,. But I understand una game,...
lol. I understand boss. Na whining me sef Dey so. Although, I nor understand this plaiting of your hair thing ooooo. Na Gorimapa ( Kodos) I dey barb because I dey bald, and according to science, we bald men pack testosterone full body wey dey magnet women like chewing gum grin. If the skodos come go with goatee or better beard gang, you go just notice say them go dey drool with ecstasy ;, particularly when you come go be TDH guy with a perfect and sarcastic sense of humor. You know say woman dey like wetin dem hear pass wetin dem see. I go win you for that one be that. Before them go see your effeminate baby face sef, I go don off pata tey tey . grin grin grin shocked
Re: For Females Living In Idimu Lagos by Divoc19(f): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
What is your definition of 'Ugly' because from the look of things, we are already looking good together. The only ish now na who will go first smiley
Lilsameey:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“i’m 35yr Old, Inlove With My Mom’s Best Friend - I Want To Marry Her / [watch]: Man Caught In A Hotel Sleeping With His Own Daughter / How Bitcoin Made Me Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.