Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic (769 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic by nairafame(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2020
Nigerian Lady, Bolarinwa Monsurat Odekunle shares her heart-wrenching ordeal in the hands of her husband. Blames side chic.

She wrote:
I got married to Niyi Odekunle in 2017. I didnt sense his animalistic behavior abinitio as i had to stay with his parents in ibadan for a year while he was in Lagos on duty call. this prevented me from seeing his true picture.

I started experiencing this situation not long after our family members advised that i should move over to Lagos with him with my child to his house at No.8, Adeyemi Fakoya street, Akonwonjo, Lagos and he bacame a worse person the moment this lady (Awafat) came into the picture.

Read More Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/nigerian-mother-narrates-how-her.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic by nairafame(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2020

Re: Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic by Millenniumlady(f): 10:24am On May 23, 2020
As this man fine finish e nor still get sense I'm always scared of this marriage thing the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone is to be under someone all in the name of marriage telling you your do's and don't ha with this my mouth I'll curse him o that's the only power i have i can't fight sad
Re: Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic by Nukilia: 10:30am On May 23, 2020
You wait for a man to beat you like this before you get sense sad
Your life is more important than the marriage.
Always stay away from a violent relationship sad
Re: Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic by suzzyboss(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2020
Lol when they'll see good and God fearing guys, They'll snub and insult that one they would now be looking for rich and aggressive man.. Thinking they are doing us the good guys..
See ya sef..
Marriage is not all about money and lust.. If you can't stand or endure someone or the person like you because you are sexy alone.. You better not marry the person...
You see this life is very simple .. You just have to use your head not your heart..
My two cent cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic by oluyemifelix(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2020
better quit before he kill you.seems you married him cos of money.leave him now and move on with your life.
Re: Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic by Mayng01(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2020
So unfortunate! A wise decision you have finally made.
Re: Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 23, 2020
This is very bad. And she didn't get justice? The man needs to be taught a lesson or two.

I don't know why our legal system is so weak and silent on domestic violence. Otherwise these wife beaters would have stopped all this crap.

Anyways, singles, look well before you leap.
Re: Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic by AudioNews(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Na der handwork,
Wickedness
Re: Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic by Bola146(f): 8:18am On May 24, 2020
I pray that she get good justice. That man is a beast. I don't know why some ladies will want to break another woman's home lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Mum Narrates How Her Husband Do Maltreated Her Because Of His Side Chic by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

WONDERS: Native Doctor Causes Stir In Edo As He Matches To Mall With Large Side / Police Man Kills An Innocent Lady Because Of 50 Naira / Daddy Would Show Me Blue Film Then Do It With Me - 13-year-old Girl Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.