Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:32 AM

He Missed One Day Of Fasting in Ramadan His Fasting Will Be 30.is It Complete? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Missed One Day Of Fasting in Ramadan His Fasting Will Be 30.is It Complete? (208 Views)

Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics / 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience / What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Missed One Day Of Fasting in Ramadan His Fasting Will Be 30.is It Complete? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 23, 2020
Hello to the all the Muslims in the house.A Muslim friend of mine missed one of his fasting because of a slight illness but because the enlongatio of the fasting by a day,his fasting is now 30.
He is not sure whether he is to repay the fast he missed after Ramadan or if he does not need to again.

Your contribution will be so much appreciated because it has generated a lot of arguments among him and his fellow Muslims here so I need to know your position on the matter.
Re: He Missed One Day Of Fasting in Ramadan His Fasting Will Be 30.is It Complete? by delectablegyal(f): 3:52pm On May 23, 2020
I can't tell. let the Islamic scholars answer you.

1 Like

Re: He Missed One Day Of Fasting in Ramadan His Fasting Will Be 30.is It Complete? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 23, 2020
delectablegyal:
I can't tell. let the Islamic scholars answer you.
Yes,I hope they explain clearly enough
Re: He Missed One Day Of Fasting in Ramadan His Fasting Will Be 30.is It Complete? by qwertyboss(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2020
Bayodiamond22:
Hello to the all the Muslims in the house.A Muslim friend of mine missed one of his fasting because of a slight illness but because the enlongatio of the fasting by a day,his fasting is now 30.
He is not sure whether he is to repay the fast he missed after Ramadan or if he does not need to again.

Your contribution will be so much appreciated because it has generated a lot of arguments among him and his fellow Muslims here so I need to know your position on the matter.
He is going to restitute his missed fast/sawn.
Because Islamic months ends upon the sighting of a new moon which otherwise makes the months a 30days month against the popular 29 days.
After all he is not different from the entire communities who fulfilled the 30 hence have no any reason not to complete his fast.
Wallahu A'alam!

1 Like

Re: He Missed One Day Of Fasting in Ramadan His Fasting Will Be 30.is It Complete? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 23, 2020
qwertyboss:

He is going to restitute his missed fast/sawn.
Because Islamic months ends upon the sighting of a new moon which otherwise makes the months a 30days month against the popular 29 days.
After all he is not different from the entire communities who fulfilled the 30 hence have no any reason not to complete his fast.
Wallahu A'alam!
Noted. I have a point to hold on to

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Taking Lucifer Position! / Prophet T.B Joshua Sends New Message To Donald Trump / Vice President's Saga; A Plot Against Pastor E.a Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.