Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,118 members, 7,896,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? (1174 Views)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by adoreyou(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2020
Just for fun in d spirit of sallah.Back then in primary sch they call me 'Akpu Calabar'(lol). Akpu for being very athletic(i dey run like thunder bolt those days)& obviously, Calabar because of my tribe. sec.sch i got d name'FUFU'.I won't tell u why(lol).

1 Like

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by waleadex(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2020
Nero

1 Like

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Enoch07: 4:38pm On May 23, 2020
"Bentner" obviously becos I was a great goal scorer.
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by adoreyou(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2020
Enoch07:
'Bentner'? you must have been a horrible goal-scorer(lol).

2 Likes

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by madridguy(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2020
Same "Bentner " grin bro you be calamity for goal post.

Enoch07:
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Enoch07: 4:49pm On May 23, 2020
adoreyou:
'Bentner'? you must have been a horrible goal-scorer(lol).
lol no now, it was d name on the Jersey I was putting on then. that was how I got d name
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Ningen(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2020
Some call me Justice. I don't know why.

Sha, I get one arm less shirt like that wey dey write Justice on top. I no like dey wear am self.
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Yohans(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2020
Ethiopia cos an emperor bearing my first name which is Johannes once ruled the country.
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by heniford2: 5:10pm On May 23, 2020
heniford d bone breaker
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by joejah33: 5:13pm On May 23, 2020
In my primary school days, i was called (beans and garri) even though i normally hide to eat this food each time i take this particular yoruba concotion in the name of food to school. One day i was so hungry while waiting for extension classes after school and could not hide properly. I hid under a locker and was caught by my naughty friend who peeped to know what i was eating. Imediately he saw what i was eating, he shouted BEANS AND GARRI lo and behold, Almost the whole class started shouting it and i was so ashamed and felt like someone caught in the act of stealing

7 Likes

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Abfinest007(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2020
Two player bcus they say I play football with my mouth and whenever they want to argue about football they will come to confirm it from me
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by johnkey: 5:59pm On May 23, 2020
Oshoo(wizard), corrupted from olösho, cause I like pussy in my school days. The name dey fear people then but they laugh when they see the small guy with that big name.
I was also called 45-minutes-doggy for a while in my hostel, cause I banged a girl doggy style for 45 minutes nonstop like pa pa pa pa pa....
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Bola146(f): 8:35pm On May 23, 2020
My mates during secondary School was calling me Prof because I wrote Prof before my name on all my books

1 Like

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Teaser4(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2020
lalasticlala.... cos i love snakes

1 Like

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Lamanii22(f): 11:31pm On May 23, 2020
Mine was old soldier... Cause I wore boots to school... Twas a public school, that shoe was strange to them... Public school students mostly wore brown sandals....

2 Likes

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Benevento(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2020
Enoch07:
Lord Bentner and great goal scorer in the same sentence?

2 Likes

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Nobody: 1:09am On May 24, 2020
Zeus. cheesy
Cuz I was a lover of Greek mythology back then.

2 Likes

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Theconglomerate(m): 2:15am On May 24, 2020
In basic secondary school I was called larissa because of one girl I was chasing up and down and chyking left,right,centre...The girl no gree oo grin grin grin
Then in high school they called me jigga(jayz) because I use to rap and dressed so urban and funky.
Then in the university i was called Odogwu because i stumbled on good cash while in school and the name stuck till date.
Life grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by GboyegaD(m): 2:24am On May 24, 2020
Never had a nickname because I was a little proud and the few times friends did, I tell them I don't have to be friends with them.

1 Like

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Enoch07: 9:30am On May 24, 2020
Benevento:
Lord Bentner and great goal scorer in the same sentence?
my friend close dat mouth fast
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by ugbede69(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2020
I was called "7 star general " because of my passion for armed forces that year
but in higher institution am known as SENATOR
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Haywhymido(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2020
mido; cos we had 3 persons bearing ahmed in my class including me. the other two ahmed got a suffix to their names, what they added to mine is mido after that egyptian footballer ahmed mido
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by lekbel09(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2020
Friends called me bacillus back then in secondary school because of my love for biology , almost 10 solid years now cheesy smiley
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by merieam16(f): 2:47pm On May 24, 2020
Na guys dey rili get nicknames compared 2 ladies cos i gat non sha
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by JentuPrinz(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2020
Perfect gentleman bcoz I'm always quiet.
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by lanibi(f): 5:25pm On May 24, 2020
Holyspirit grin
Because I was the assembly prefect and always led songs that are solemn.

2 Likes

Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by bjprodint(f): 5:46pm On May 24, 2020
I was called Diamond princess.I was the social prefect back then.I organized shows and soap operas.I wrote books.I was a popular actress.I made joke out of anything including serious stuff.But I was the best academically in my class.when I got to SS 3.I was made both the head girl and social prefect.
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by Bestliving(m): 12:04am On May 25, 2020
In my junior secondary I was called NGIGE after Chris Ngige because I was short then, then in my senior secondary SOAKS because I use to drink garri then, garri is called Asoki and that's where they get the name soaks, it is like a school tradition someone get the name every set and I was the soaks of my set.
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by myles16(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2020
back when i was in King's college Lagos, my friends called me Isi-money cause my name is Ismail. I was a Day student then but when we got to ss2, We were all forced to become boarders, so during Owu period (when most of all these rich boys are done lavishing their pocket money, and most students were broke) that's when i start spending, like buying 7up and gala constantly and my friends were always like Isi-money, Tho they were all rich kids and i think i was the poorest of them all.

i am schooling (University) in the North, so i am still kind of learning Hausa, so i call most guys Baba mai Kudi (father of a rich man) from my Yoruba perspective of Baba Olowo (rich man), so they laughed at me cause Baba mai kudi aint correct and should be Mai Kudi, so since then they started calling me "Baba Mai Kudi"... even tho the name is affecting me cause people tend to see me as a rich guy, someone even entered my room and stole my Samsung phone that wasn't even up to 2 months that i bought it.
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by ImaIma1(f): 7:50pm On May 25, 2020
Smallie for obvious reasons
Re: What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:31pm On May 25, 2020
Silencer... I silence people back then

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? / Please I Need Financial Help / Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.