Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him (2877 Views)

My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex. / I Slept With My Bf Best Fried / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by chatinent: 10:24pm On May 23, 2020
All what I picked is '..he used to be the one who bugs me with calls.' Of course, he got debugged.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 23, 2020
Your boyfriend is a married man. Prior to covid he had luxury of time outside the house to pick your calls and return messages, now that hes on lockdown do you want his marriage to scatter cos of a sidechick? You should leave him alone.
A straightforward person especially your lover wouldn't tell you to ask for permission before calling him.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Phenomenal16(f): 11:07pm On May 23, 2020
Chief Madam might be around nah
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by oluwaleinad(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2020
E don end in seeking advice

It's will soon end in premium tears lmao
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by prettysassygirl(f): 11:28pm On May 23, 2020
Temmytems:
Guys please I really don't understand what's going on.

My boyfriend, whom I've been dating for almost a year now suddenly developed an attitude I don't understand.

Whenever I call him, he doesn't answer my calls.

It became an issue and I complained and this man told me to take permission from him before calling. He said I should send him a text first to inquire if he's available to answer my call.

I'm confused because this was the guy who used to always be the one that bugs me with calls. Saying listening to my voice was his favourite hobby. Even my friends used to tease him then.

He changed all of a sudden. First, he restricted me from visiting him without prior notice. Now this.

Regardless of his present display, he's a very nice guy. He spoils me a lot. Still does!

I don't think he's cheating. He's a very straightforward person and if he was seeing someone else, he'd tell me point-blank.

Right now, I don't know what to do. How a loving guy automatically started treating me like the rest of his numerous acqfuaintances is surprising.
He has lost interest. Believe it or not, another lady is in the picture.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 23, 2020
yommen:
Stop calling him. He is prolly fixing his mind on someone else. Please be strong. Your own true man is coming.
Are u the man? Una advice on NL fit make person commit suicide o
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Stacyomolola(f): 7:10am On May 24, 2020
emusmithyy:

It's not always like that. He might be busy and she just being too pushy.
Girls get pushy or desperate when they see funds. cheesy
Please dont generalize
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by PureGoldh(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2020
I laugh in Swahili
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Stacyomolola(f): 7:11am On May 24, 2020
Enoch07:
wrong perception
Thats your own opinion and am entitled to mine
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by burnaboy2010: 7:41am On May 24, 2020
Temmytems:

My boyfriend, whom I've been dating for almost a year now suddenly developed an attitude I don't understand.

It became an issue and I complained and this man told me to take permission from him before calling. He said I should send him a text first to inquire if he's available to answer my call.

I'm confused because this was the guy who used to always be the one that bugs me with calls. Saying listening to my voice was his favourite hobby. Even my friends used to tease him then.

He changed all of a sudden. First, he restricted me from visiting him without prior notice. Now this.

Regardless of his present display, he's a very nice guy. He spoils me a lot. Still does!

I don't think he's cheating. He's a very straightforward person and if he was seeing someone else, he'd tell me point-blank.

Right now, I don't know what to do. How a loving guy automatically started treating me like the rest of his numerous acquaintances is surprising.

Why will you visit someone without prior notice, I think that’s one of the reasons he started giving you this attitude. It’s time you give him some space, even if it’s 1month just make him miss you a little, if he is really into you he will come back but if he does not just find your way cause forcing yourself on him is just the same thing as dating yourself. He wants out but does not know how to say it, and believe me for him not to be able to say it and he continues spoiling and sending you money he still feels something for you
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2020
Should I tell you the truth?

Sorry dear, he has a new hobby.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Enoch07: 9:29am On May 24, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Thats your own opinion and am entitled to mine
ok ma
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Nobody: 10:05am On May 24, 2020
Temmytems:

Right now, I don't know what to do. How a loving guy automatically started treating me like the rest of his numerous acquaintances is surprising.
you see the level of your trust has blur your thinking faculty to think otherwise. well aunty all this likes guys that spoil girls can change anytime so jejely give him space
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Blackpearlous(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2020
Temmytems:

Please don't call him again for a while
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by emusmithyy(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Please dont generalize

Okay I didn't intend to.

But that may be her situation, you know right?
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by tunjilana: 11:46am On May 24, 2020
It is that credit alert that he is using to book space, so u can remain the booty call he wants u to be. The money he is sending u is just a small change compared to his true worth.

Now do this, when he sends u money, send it back to his account. If he calls to know why, tell him he needs to be clear on what he wants from you. If he says he is still interested in you, then reel out all u want him to be doing and all.

If no change after a while, move on

The only problem is that u wont want to refund the money...

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by LedRock: 11:56am On May 24, 2020
Temmytems:

Trust me, I've done that— I've stopped calling. Sometimes we won't talk for days and out of nowhere I'd receive a credit alert from him.

I'll call to thank him and he won't pick!

After some days, he'll call and act like nothing happened and he'll go back to being sweet again.

After sometime, he goes AWOL.

It's like an endless cycle.

I like your boyfriend, he is just like me, when we see that a girl is a hoe we throw money on her face for her to see we don't care about her, we only want her pussy. That's all she has to offer, so why should we show love, attention to such a hoe.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by mattywood: 12:43pm On May 24, 2020
judging from a guy perspective. as a guy can boldly tell you that the love the guy has for you is depreciating and it will surely get to a stage you become a stress to him ie disturbance.
for the money and gift.....this is like a payment to clear his conscience because he know deep down in his heart you have not wrong him in any way to deserve such treatment(pushing you a way just like that)
conclusion...right now you are the one forcing the relationship . that dude is planing a way to qiut the relationship without hurting you
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Temmytems: 2:10pm On May 24, 2020
LedRock:
I like your boyfriend, he is just like me, when we see that a girl is a hoe we throw money on her face for her to see we don't care about her, we only want her pussy. That's all she has to offer, so why should we show love, attention to such a hoe.

Noted. Bless you.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by rosy1992(f): 2:18pm On May 24, 2020
The handwriting is clearly written on the wall.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by squad03: 2:21pm On May 24, 2020
Girl,move on!
He may seem like the world right now but in a few years,when you know what you're truly deserving of, you'll know you made a good decision to move on right about now.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by loswhite(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2020
Atlanticfire:
Ex loading
lol.... Should we tell her?
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by loswhite(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2020
Temmytems:

Trust me, I've done that— I've stopped calling. Sometimes we won't talk for days and out of nowhere I'd receive a credit alert from him.

I'll call to thank him and he won't pick!

After some days, he'll call and act like nothing happened and he'll go back to being sweet again.

After sometime, he goes AWOL.

It's like an endless cycle.

The problem with Nigerian girls... credit alert.
Credit alert Equals to love in Nigeria
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 2:30pm On May 24, 2020
Madam, pls take ur mind off that relationship, dat was how mine ended too. Guy has found his love else where.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Shormiey(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2020
rockstarB:
Your boyfriend is a married man. Prior to covid he had luxury of time outside the house to pick your calls and return messages, now that hes on lockdown do you want his marriage to scatter cos of a sidechick? You should leave him alone.
A straightforward person especially your lover wouldn't tell you to ask for permission before calling him.
The bolded has it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? (My Opinion) / Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately / I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.