Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

[SONG OF THE DAY] SECRET PLACE - ONYEBUCHI KALU FT. JUSTMAN & FRANCIS ONYENWE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [SONG OF THE DAY] SECRET PLACE - ONYEBUCHI KALU FT. JUSTMAN & FRANCIS ONYENWE (502 Views)

Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan / Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[SONG OF THE DAY] SECRET PLACE - ONYEBUCHI KALU FT. JUSTMAN & FRANCIS ONYENWE by Faithalivechann: 7:32pm On May 23, 2020
According to him, he said to have received four songs at the ministers fire conference in 2018.
Since then, he has released two of them. Namely TOMBOLO, NEVER LET GO and now it pleases the lord for him to release SECRET PLACE.

This is rather a timely song amidst the current situation of things in the globe. It reassures men of the security they have in God's pavilion.

LYRICS
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty ×2

VERSE 1
With you lord.. I can’t be naked and not ashamed
With you lord I can’t be opened and have no fear
You are my fortress you are my rock my lord my hiding place..
You are my fortress you are my rock Jesus my secret place

CHORUS
My secret plaaaccceee

VERSE 2
I find safety only in your presence..
There is peace and joy in your presence
Sickness cannot survive your presence lord
And I can’t make it without your presence
You are my fortress you are my rock Jesus my hiding place..
You are my fortress you are my rock Jesus my secret place.

DOWNLOAD
https://www.faithalivechannel.com/2020/05/song-of-day-secret-place-onyebuchi-kalu.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

President Trump's New Executive Order Advances Global Religious Freedom / "I'll Deal With You If You Insult Oyedepo" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie Warns Daddy / Bidden To Be Impeached For Kamala Harris To Be President Prophecy[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.