Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,235 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. (590 Views)

PDP: Fresh Crisis Looms As Sheriff Ignores Nec’s Directive / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property / Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. by Knight1(m): 8:39am On Jan 18, 2011
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5664107-146/story.csp

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS
Re: Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2011
So how will GEJ's spin doctors explain this one?
Re: Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. by philip0906(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2011
What explanation r u waiting 4?He does not need his kids vote neither d votes of students of d school. . .He is banking on Beaf and other short-sighted and "politically irresponsible" nigerians 2 vote 4 him,dats y he shut your schools so u can register(he might not need 'em afterall,he is d commander in chief and incumbent,he has Jega at his service)
Re: Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. by Beaf: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2011
philip0906:

What explanation r u waiting 4?He does not need his kids vote neither d votes of students of d school. . .He is banking on Beaf and other short-sighted and "politically irresponsible" nigerians 2 vote 4 him,dats y he shut your schools so u can register(he might not need 'em afterall,he is d commander in chief and incumbent,he has Jega at his service)

Don't call my name in your foolishness.

Are you living in a different country from the one where bombs have been going off? Do you think it is reasonable for peoples kids to attend school that are sites for registration?
There is little govt can do to shut down private schools that aren't flouting any laws, especially when they aren't registration centres; we aren't in some primitive society.

And who told you GEJ's kids attend that school? Are their names written on the gate? Where are those people who were swearing that his kids are schooling in Italy?
Bloody rumour mongers! angry
Re: Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. by Bawss1(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2011
^^^
A typical response, we expected no less.

Just in case you are in doubt about the fact that GEJ's kids attend AISA, head down there and confirm for yourself.

Just admit it, GEJ is no saint.
Re: Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. by philip0906(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2011
Beaf:

Don't call my name in your foolishness.

Are you living in a different country from the one where bombs have been going off? Do you think it is reasonable for peoples kids to attend school that are sites for registration?
There is little govt can do to shut down private schools that aren't flouting any laws, especially when they aren't registration centres; we aren't in some primitive society.

And who told you GEJ's kids attend that school? Are their names written on the gate? Where are those people who were swearing that his kids are schooling in Italy?
Bloody rumour mongers! angry
my friend stop spitting on ur keyboard 2 prolong its lifespan. . .U just can't take in d fact dat ur idol has displayed utter incompetency.If I may ask,was d order dat schools be shut 4 only public schools? undecided

And who told you GEJ's kids attend that school? Are their names written on the gate? Where are those people who were swearing that his kids are schooling in Italy
sometimes I wonder if ur brain has not been used 4 jazz. . .read what u just typed there and tell me if it makes sense 2 u  undecided
Re: Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. by Beaf: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2011
^
I called you a rumour monger, and it makes a lot of sense. cool
Should I add shallow thinker to it? Please don't call my name in your foolishness again.
Re: Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. by philip0906(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2011
Beaf:

^
I called you a rumour monger, and it makes a lot of sense. cool
mba. . .lame reply.seems like u r yet 2 be briefed on ur next reply,we r waiting undecided
Re: Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. by honeric01(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2011
Same of the same, just that this one wears his colonial master's hat all the time (A puppet trait). A dog wears the tag of its masters.
Re: Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. by Kx: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2011
U know what they call it?

Do as I say,
Dont do as I do.

Up GEJ!!!
Re: Jonathan's Kids Have Resumed And Are In Session Despite Inec Directive. by dustydee: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2011
why are we doing this to ourselves. It is Nigerians that will steal our oil for foreign oil companies.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Registered? / No Credible Opposition In Nigeria Politics. / Accountant Ond, Hnd, Bsc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.