Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,688 members, 7,892,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos (55535 Views)

Customs Seizes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Indian Hemp Worth N126m / NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano / NDLEA Discovers Cannabis Sativa Farm In Oluyole In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by GeoandSONSLTD: 5:19am On May 24, 2020
The real Science student

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by MMElliot: 5:21am On May 24, 2020
To NDLEA now, they've done something good. cry
The benefits of the oil knows no bounds. With no side effects. In a sane country, this oil is recommended by doctors for cancer patients, down syndromes, arthritis, etc. But naija, no way, because it will reduce poverty rate. Using archaic, unproven beliefs to retard our country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Koralords: 5:25am On May 24, 2020
I want to be an apprentice to that guy

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by AgentGoat: 5:25am On May 24, 2020
This man is an MVP.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by micmond: 5:26am On May 24, 2020
The shouldn't be destroying businesses like this instead subject it to clinical investigation to know if it has any health benefits.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by slowice(m): 5:28am On May 24, 2020
Our government isn't that smart so arrest is the only game here

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Afolabimills(m): 5:40am On May 24, 2020
Jimwils:
Afonja amaka undecided
must u bring tribal sentiment into every issue haba na wao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by akinswaggs(m): 5:43am On May 24, 2020
Walter white
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Seetto: 5:43am On May 24, 2020
The guy is from ondo state, definitely he is a true son of the land

Make dey free am abeg...

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Nobody: 5:44am On May 24, 2020
The Cannabis industry is a multi billion Dollar venture waiting to be enjoyed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Cvesta(m): 5:55am On May 24, 2020
A country of misplaced priorities.. You need forex and you just blew what could be a major forex earner

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Sam0(m): 5:56am On May 24, 2020
Damn nigger Isoright if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by doeeyed: 5:58am On May 24, 2020
A good lawyer should get him out soon.

Its a shame there's no joined up thinking. As stated in earlier posts, there is a huge opportunity to make industrial quantities of medicinal oils available for local use and as exports.

Yes ,to avoid abuse, guidance and legislation should be in place ....but this is a huge opportunity

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by oyinda1599(f): 5:59am On May 24, 2020
Kwamecron:
Where can I get the oil pls
Hemp seed oil, I have if u wanna buy.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by KosiGee(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2020
I feel for this guy and his mother. Cannabis growing remains illegal in Nigeria and he has broken the law. He is quite aware of his actions hence why he was secretly growing it hydroponically.
Nigeria need to either legalise the use of at least give license to certain businesses to harness the huge potentials inherent in it.

What has been going on concerning cannabis use in Nigeria and all over the world is hypocrisy.
Individuals, law enforcement, politicians and even the clergies all have people who use hemp.
Nigeria can tap in and generate revenue granting a number of businesses licence to extract the oil and other other products of this special plant.

I have personally used the oil when I had Msk injury, I have also used the toothpaste.

This man and his mum wouldn’t be so paranoid with his security if he had the license to operate.
I feel sorry for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by CloudResident(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2020
Despite being ran foul against the law,the guy is brained.There's a lot to be learned from him!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Wawelexy(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ndlea-discovers-first-ever-indian-hemp-oil-lab-in-lagos.htm

Please, you guys should free that innocent man and that innocent plants....

They re essential commodity...

Moreover, the only plants or tree that God ordered man not to touch was the one in the middle of garden of Eden...

Hence, any other plants are to be used by man...

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Luckydubby7(m): 6:14am On May 24, 2020
I'm through reading the story, but my question is why arresting? Yes, I think dey supposed to would have invited him for a chat with possible ways to move the business forward with government support and encouragement.
Anyway this is my personal reasoning and opinion shall.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Nobody: 6:15am On May 24, 2020
BruncleZuma:
What kind/breed of stupidity does Nigeria run on? this knee-jerk response to anything and everything shows why we are where we are today.

CBD oil nah illegal too? Wow
Our government no get sense single one bit! Crude has collapsed yet they close other sources...Sure government no dey produce for backyard too?? Abeg make them legalize make all man wey get power enter the place.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Lordspicy(m): 6:15am On May 24, 2020
Who snitched ? Who was the 69?
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Ijebulogic(m): 6:15am On May 24, 2020
In 2020, naija journalists are referring to mixed race people as "half caste" , a racist and derogatory word. Why is the abnormal so normal in Nigeria? Pity.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by FlordFlorez(m): 6:20am On May 24, 2020
Weed is an ethnomedicinal plant.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Speedo17(m): 6:24am On May 24, 2020
A great business idea fully explained!
I guess some others will still give it a go.

The Nigerian Government should give appropriate license and regulatory structure for this viable sector or prepare to hunt down more sophisticated illegal production.

The Woman and her son could have heralded the efforts for appropriate legislation and production but of course they couldn't wait!

Now their potentials and ingenuity is being traumatized by this confused Government.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by KosiGee(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2020
...For the first time, I feel for a law breaker.
Whoever came up with the code “Hash caste” from the NDLEA is very creative...reminds of the dude from EFCC, the one that manages their twitter and other social media handles.

Hash caste:

Hash...slang for cannabis
Caste/castle...class... the man and his mum are in a class of their house operating hydroponic hash in their house/building

Hash caste...Half caste...mixed race Oladapo Ifedayo Oluseyi Adedayo. Biko he should be freed. If not for anything, but for his name. If I was a judge, I’ll free him because of his name. I like people who are proud of their heritage and use their native names.
As someone of mixed parentage, he could’ve answered Oladapo Henrik Morten Adedayo but here he is in full Nigerian names. God bless his dad who gave him those names and his mum who accepted without arguing why he wasn’t given Danish names.
I digress. NDLEA should free Oladapo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2020
This news report just breaks my heart. The cannabis oil and concentrate produced by this enterprising mother and son duo, has already been saving lives in Nigeria, as a medically therapeutic product of tremendous versatility, which improves the appetite of cancer sufferers, alleviates insomnia by allowing restful sleep to be possible with zero side effects, and reduces the symptoms of glaucoma's effects on eyesight, among well over two dozen other physiological ailments of varying severity, whose symptoms are greatly alleviated by cannabis products.

The discovery of this clandestine indoor marijuana grow and processing lab means that the genie if ALREADY out of the bottle, and Pandora's Box is ALREADY open, with respect to high tech cannabis production on Nigerian soil. Even as these innocent entrepreneurs are being harassed by law enforcement, other Nigerians with the money and education to replicate this business model, are feverishly taking notes and studying youtube videos, in preparation for establishing their own cannabis production facilities, perhaps located in more remote areas to avoid detection.

Legalize weed. Here is my detailed thread in this forum on this very subject : https://www.nairaland.com/5791388/legal-cannabis-nigeria-create-many

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 6:32am On May 24, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Our government no get sense single one bit! Crude has collapsed yet they close other sources...Sure government no dey produce for backyard too?? Abeg make them legalize make all man wey get power enter the place.

Wallahi!!!

Lebanon don legalise marijuana for Pete's Sake...Lebanon!!!!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Nobody: 6:32am On May 24, 2020
matrixme:
So you mean someone found a way to grow Indian hemp hydroponically in the city and also produces assorted oils as well as many other byproducts in a country without power and technical know how and the best we can do is to arrest him?
That's the reason why we always says Zoogeria always a Zoogeria

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 6:33am On May 24, 2020
PanAC:

shocked
chei! I look up that gun and discovered its firing range is up to 50 meters
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by IbotNugida(m): 6:37am On May 24, 2020
WHAT WAS THE 17-ROUNDS BERETTA PISTOL DOING THERE, ELSE THERE'S EVERY NEED TO GIVE THE "OIL MARKET" A THRIVING SPACE!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by nedekid: 6:37am On May 24, 2020
matrixme:
So you mean someone found a way to grow Indian hemp hydroponically in the city and also produces assorted oils as well as many other byproducts in a country without power and technical know how and the best we can do is to arrest him?
Are you minding our stupid civil servants? This is something that brings billions for states in the USA etc. We have cannabis plenty in ondo etc, instead of us to harvest the knowhow and start exporting the new "crude oil" we destroy and seize the place?! The only good thing Africans do well. Ie destroy!
Can we not set up an institute make the boy and his mother the head to start heavy national production for export? Give them 20% shares? Cannabis oil is hot product legally abroad for medical and recreational purposes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Golan007: 6:39am On May 24, 2020
The NDLEA is in it's right to arrest him

The law hasn't changed as of this moment and until it does his business would be regarded as illicit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.