Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:23 AM

Placing Onions Under Your Feet Before Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Placing Onions Under Your Feet Before Sleep (1781 Views)

Are There Any Benefits Of Taking Honey Before Sleep? / Benefits Of Putting An Onions At Your Feet Before Sleeping / Five Health Warning Signs From Your Feet To Never Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Placing Onions Under Your Feet Before Sleep by knowhowk: 11:20pm On May 23, 2020
Let me introduce you to the benefits of onion

Did you know that the lower parts of your feet have direct access to all of your body's internal organs? According to the terminology of Chinese medicine, these access points are called meridians and form the paths to every organ in the body.

There has been an ancient controversy about the existence of meridians, but those familiar with Chinese medicine know that the meridian system is very closely related to our body's nervous system.

Experts say that there are about 7,000 meridians at the foot of our feet, which are directly connected to various organs! Can you belive that?

The picture below clearly shows the meridians and their connection points with the organs and systems in the body.

These meridians act as powerful circuits in the body, but they often rest because we mostly cover our feet with shoes. The stimulation of these meridians is very important for our body to function healthily.

In order to stimulate the bottom of our feet and ground ourselves with the earth's negative ion field, it is always recommended to go barefoot wherever and whenever you can!

One of the coolest ways to stimulate these meridians is to put an onion slice in your socks (on the bottom of your feet) and wear them in bed.

This is how you can do it:

Take an onion (red or white) and cut it into thin and flat slices (make sure it's an organic onion to avoid side effects from pesticides like fungal infections).

Place the onion slice in your socks (under your foot like a platform) and sleep as usual.

While you are sleeping, the healing properties of the onions are absorbed by the feet and this helps stimulate the meridians.

Onions are considered a natural remedy for various diseases and are known for their magical healing properties. They are also known as natural air purifiers. When applied directly to the skin, they tend to remove the bacteria and kill the germs. The phosphoric acid contained in onions (the substance that irritates the eyes when chopping onions) helps cleanse the blood as it enters the blood vessels.

Onion-sock therapy has a number of advantages, such as

Blood purification.

Removal of germs and bacteria.

Elimination of toxins and chemicals from your feet and improve your smell (believe it or not, it works!)

Relief of fever symptoms such as cold and flu.
Re: Placing Onions Under Your Feet Before Sleep by OsinaAmaka: 1:10am On May 24, 2020
Where is my socks, i will try this tomorrow.
Re: Placing Onions Under Your Feet Before Sleep by Oluneutral: 5:46am On May 24, 2020
I'm also going to try it.
Re: Placing Onions Under Your Feet Before Sleep by knowhowk: 11:43am On May 24, 2020
OsinaAmaka:
Where is my socks, i will try this tomorrow.
. grin You are indeed Funny .

1 Like

Re: Placing Onions Under Your Feet Before Sleep by shitshappen(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2020
Oluneutral:
I'm also going to try it.

Pls tell us the outcome, come tomorrow. So we can follow
Re: Placing Onions Under Your Feet Before Sleep by knowhowk: 11:28pm On May 24, 2020
shitshappen:

Pls tell us the outcome, come tomorrow. So we can follow
Why you waiting for Someone before you try it? It does not Kill ,It has no side effect ,It's cool and Beneficial .Remove Fear . grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Baby / Have You Ever Been Cured Of Staphylococcus? / 7 Signs You May Be Diabetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.