Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! (18400 Views)

Photo Of The Day: See What This Kids Are Doing With IPAD / Police Discover 1,333 Live Ammunition In School Playground In Abia State / Muslim Lady Attacked By Fellow Muslims For Supporting Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by philip0906(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^
did u read d post at all?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by Zi: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

i am disappointed   angry >>> maybe i should reconsider my stance & vote for Ribadu >>>
my dear, goodluck does not need ur vote to win. He may have faltered, but still d best afterall. We know what we stand 4. So get a life.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by hbrednic: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
American international school is open for all,
if you like move ur kids there aswell and stop complaining.
it is still JONATHAN FOR 2011.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by sayso: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2011
some schools are open,especially the ones not marked by INEC for the registration exercise.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by Gbenge77(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2011
Given Nigerias reputation for electoral violence,it is only logical that these kids should remain at home during the voters registration exercise.incidentally,it is in their best interest.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by Hodaya(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2011
So the FG declared no school for public school students while their various kids in elite schools attend. This shows GEJ's leadership quality and confirms that he is no different than any other corrupt PDP member,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by blacksta(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2011
hbrednic:

American international school is open for all,
if you like move your kids there aswell and stop complaining.
it is still JONATHAN FOR 2011.

You must be part of that group (corrupt to the core) who dont know they are cursed.

why is it that these pro jonathan people cant reason - but just follow like fly on horse sh it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by obailala(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2011
frosbel:

@enyojo

Please change the title to 'Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School, while Mine are at Home!'

it is incorrect English to say 'Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home!'
What if I have just one child, should I also say "mine are in school" as u suggest?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by fuke(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2011
This is ridiculous. one law for the bigs and another for the smalls.

We are in trouble. The other time when Buhari changed notes, 35 suit cases
miraculously passed through the Lagos airport under Major Jokolo.s nose.

Now Jonatha. who do we trust?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by Mobinga: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2011
All fingers are not equal.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by fstranger1: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2011
Mobinga:

All fingers are not equal.

Some people dont even have fingers!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by Flawless(f): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2011
All animals are equal but some are more equal than another (lol).
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by johndoe200: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
@poster

If your kids are at home it means you are a poor man. Whose fault is that? All the Catholic schools are open, ALL the schools in Ogun state are open.

Maybe if you spent more time working and less time griping on NL you would be able to afford the kind of schools for your children that they deserve?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by blacksta(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
johndoe200:

@poster

If your kids are at home it means you are a poor man. Whose fault is that? All the Catholic schools are open, ALL the schools in Ogun state are open.

Maybe if you spent more time working and less time griping on NL you would be able to afford the kind of schools for your children that they deserve?

What a dumb response.

The fact that you are pro jonathan does not mean you should attract flies like shi t
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by Fidelo726: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2011
Two people were killed and one wounded in the skirmishes which occurred over registration of voters at Tina Junction in Jos, Plateau State.
THE SUN. 18th,Jan 2011.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by asamuel: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2011
George O'Well's Animal Farm came immediately to mind "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS" So Jonathan and Jega succeeded in keeping my children out of school just to make sure my generation will never have a chance to get to Aso Rock.

Na lie. I have taken up the teaching at home myself and they will still achieve their God-given purpose.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by johndoe200: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2011
blacksta:

What a dumb response.

The fact that you are pro jonathan does not mean you should attract flies like shi t

The only thing that interests me is "do you have kids?" If you do and they are at home - work harder and make sure they go to the kind of schools that they should. If you can't then STFU.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
These half educated Nairalanders are full of trouble: Its not Jonathan that ordered school to close, INEC submitted a special request to the Ministry of Education to allow them use the space and the Ministry obliged. Besides, this is a National Exercise.

In some places, polling stations are located in open spaces and under trees. What if the particular school you are mentioning has a proximity to a public arena which INEC ad hoc staff could use instead of disrupting the school sessions ?

What you myopians should do is institute a case against INEC and table your dissatisfaction than stop blaming Oga Jona, if the school is not in session, his kids will very well be at Aso Rock, they are number 1 family for God's sake, Abi make the man carry in children go abroad where other presidents' kids usuall school ?

Each of you should ask yourself, if I am a president, will my kids stay in Nigeria ? and the in the dead public schools which iare not my making ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2011
LeoMax:

These half educated Nairalanders are full of trouble: Its not Jonathan that ordered school to close, INEC submitted a special request to the Ministry of Education to allow them use the space and the Ministry obliged. Besides, this is a National Exercise.

You really believe this crock of bull you have up here? When the Federal Ministry of Education issues an order, it is taken as being by the authority of the Government. Please revise your post so you don't come off as another less educated nairalander!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by Mobinga: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
Flawless:

All animals are equal but some are more equal than another (lol).
Spot on. That's what they don't know.
Go and read "The Animal Farm", rather than moaning and bitching.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by ibadanchap: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2011
I think people are missing the point here. It is not the school that the President's children are attending that should flout the order. Some private schools, where parents are paying heavily, are also closed. So why not AIS Abuja?

And for those who says its just 3 weeks, have you considered the injustice to parents who paid for a full term/year and are not getting value for their payments? For instance I have children in boarding house, yet i will feed them 3 weeks extra. Is there anyone compelling the schools to make a refund? Can they even be compelled? So some lost tuition 3 weeks, some lost tuition and boarding 3 weeks and for everyone it's just taxpayers money being wasted for  3 weeks. There is no equality in the closure order at all.

And when has pockets of violence necessitated grounding the whole country educational system? On his facebook page, Jonathan said we should not give in to fear of the bombings yet the Government has given in to fear of violent politicians who are above the law!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by MeGaStReEt: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
I reject poverty in Jesus name
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by MeGaStReEt: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
@poster

I dont know what you intend to achieve with this malicious post.

Is GEJ the minister of education? Is he the INEC chairman?

What if the school fees is 1billion? Atiku pays his lectuer 1million dollars a month

My friends brothers 2 kids school in Lagos, and they pay more than 600,000k a term, sum that up.

If anything happens to your child while the registration is going on, you will be the first to attack GEJ, oh why didn't he ask the kids to stay at home rather than risk there lives?

@poster, winch craft spirit dey your body sha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by andyprez(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
hahaha, Atiku don set trap 4 Goodluck & him con fall inside. Cos I dey feel like say na him give the press the info.
But seriously, there's a lot of injustice in the country & so far i haven't seen a credible candidate but a manageable one. When our liberator will come nobody will need to tell you all. So lets manage the ones we have.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Is GEJ the minister of education? Is he the INEC chairman?

What if the school fees is 1billion? Atiku pays his lectuer 1million dollars a month

Stop lying to yourself, and maybe this year, stop decieving yourselves with these RIDICULOUS excuses you keep making for people who the whole world already knows do not have your interest at heart to date.

I am not against the closing BUT for you, or anyone else, posting such ridiculous nonsense, I wonder if our dreams of re-educating the masses is too late.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by KaluAkanu: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2011
Why are people so surprised by this? This is how things work in Nigeria. The children of the elite are treated differently from the children of the average Nigerian child. By virtue of their birth, the elite have formed some sort of aristocracy, which is something that I detest.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by nvo5(f): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
johndoe200:

@poster

I'm sorry to say you are so dump, and stupid.
why will his kids be in school and others at home.
if this is true, his no different from Atiku and others.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by Fidelo726: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2011
sorry all, Mr president cannat  please u all
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by philip0906(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
c boot-lickers all over the thread. . .pity
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by otokx(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2011
Many schools in Nigeria disregarded that directive especially the private schools be it religious or otherwise.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by hexcraft(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2011
HABA!  shocked shocked shocked

All these propagandists, can you guarantee the safety of the children in those primary and secondary schools. This Man GEJ knows the country he hails from and there is no need to pretend about it. Security is still an issue.

Can you imagine that during registration at one of these centers, some dubious people decides to capture the  Data Capture machine with the children in such a school as registered voters - my brother, anything is possible.

The man no want wahala of parents! THESE CHILDREN SHOULD STAY AT HOME FOR THE PERIOD. ITS WISER AND BETTER FOR ALL OF us, unless the parents will also volunteer to go and stay with their wards at school. grin grin grin

Get rich or die trying! If you have money send your wards to American International Sch. Abuja - Period.

or better still WAIT FOR YOUR TURN.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! by nvo5(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2011
Fidelo726:

sorry all, Mr president cannat  please u all
how do you mean and who is he there to please
his family or his country?

Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC / FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister / Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan's Govts To Account For Recovered Loot- Court