Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. (6935 Views)

Lady Shares Her Women "Not" Supporting Women Moment / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by Nobody: 2:45am On May 24, 2020
I had a girlfriend I loved so much for 4 years but I ended things with her few days ago. She's not honest. angry

Before then, I met this other lady and we have only met just three times, on these three occasion she won't stop teasing me that I have a big head. She was very free and jovial about it. I was surprised a lady I just met feels very comfortable to tell me that.

Just three days ago I picked my phone and called my girlfriend, I told her to open my picture in her phone. She did. Then I asked her; "is my head big?"

She kept quite for some seconds before she let out a little laugh. She wanted to know why I asked, later she started giving comparison of my head to other people's head and objects too.

I started reminiscing on all the times I looked in her eyes to tell her sweet things. While she was looking at my head. That was it. She's gone now. angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by Nonso92(m): 3:07am On May 24, 2020
Is your head big?

5 Likes

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by daben1(m): 3:12am On May 24, 2020
Oh! OK, you broke up with your babe because she's not been telling you how big your head is, abi? It seems your head is "big for nothing"

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:17am On May 24, 2020
Ridiculous reason! If she had told you that you had a big head wouldn't you have complained about being body shamed? What do we really want? If she's been really good to you then I don't see why you should end things because of this.

9 Likes

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by eleko1: 3:18am On May 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
daben1:
Oh! OK, you broke up with your babe because she's not been telling you how big your is, abi? It seems your head is "big for nothing"
Dumb head lipsrsealed tongue angry grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by daben1(m): 3:25am On May 24, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Ridiculous reason! If she had told you that you had a big head wouldn't you have complained about being body shamed? What do we really want? If she's been really good to you then I don't see why you should end things because of this.
you can imagine the excuse/reason o... People Wey get big head no Dey get anything inside, and my head too is big o cool cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by eleko1: 3:25am On May 24, 2020
sad u open thread cause of diz?I guess u are still a teen,eating ur moms free food.

4 Likes

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by HacheNoire: 3:36am On May 24, 2020
What you need now is a job.

You are too idle.

8 Likes

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by Fairbanks(m): 3:41am On May 24, 2020
[/color]
Carchoice:
I had a girlfriend I loved so much for 4 years but I ended things with her few days ago. She's not honest. angry

Before then, I met this other lady and we have only met just three times, on these three occasion she won't stop teasing me that I have a big head. She was very free and jovial about it. I was surprised a lady I just met feels very comfortable to tell me that.

Just three days ago I picked my phone and called my girlfriend, I told her to open my picture in her phone. She did. Then I asked her; "is my head big?"

She kept quite for some seconds before she let out a little laugh. She wanted to know why I asked, later she started giving comparison of my head to other people's head and objects too.

I started reminiscing on all the times I looked in her eyes to tell her sweet things. While she was looking at my head. That was it. She's gone now. angry
[color=#990000]
Carchoice:

Carchoice:

werey. see this clown talking
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by cutefy: 4:26am On May 24, 2020
Let's see the picture of the head first before we can say anything

4 Likes

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:31am On May 24, 2020
Carchoice:

� you just wanted to break up with her because you met someone new.. grass is not always greener on the other side
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by MJBOLT: 4:33am On May 24, 2020
let us see your hammer head of horror grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by GoldenJAT(m): 4:36am On May 24, 2020
This is the flimsiest excuse I have ever seen for a breakup.
If you short, come carry big head join na wahala be that o.
Quick question here!! is YOUR HEAD BIG?
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by Katier00(f): 6:43am On May 24, 2020
Big head with small brain. Nairaland is now a playing Field for .....
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by Burgerlomo: 6:48am On May 24, 2020
Such is life Mr Headmaster cool

1 Like

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by Dfynboi: 7:11am On May 24, 2020
till we see d pic we ve nothing to say
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by AfroKnight: 7:34am On May 24, 2020
cheesy

She’s rude too. You did the right thing bro. Don’t settle for dishonest rude girls.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by punisha: 7:41am On May 24, 2020
God saved that lady from ending up with a mad man. Your head is the definition of big for nothing. ewu.
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by Onyenna(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2020
Can we see the picture[s] of your HEAD?

I want to check something.....
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by Nobody: 8:39am On May 24, 2020
daben1:
Oh! OK, you broke up with your babe because she's not been telling you how big your head is, abi? It seems your head is "big for nothing"

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by ednut1(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2020
Big for nothing head
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29am On May 24, 2020
GOOD RIDDANCE TO DISHONESTY.

1 Like

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by lennsmart(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2020
big head, big head, big head, big head

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by Hypnotise: 10:15am On May 24, 2020
Were you head boy in secondary school?
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:57am On May 24, 2020
daben1:
you can imagine the excuse/reason o... People Wey get big head no Dey get anything inside, and my head too is big o cool cool cheesy
Lol, I'm sure your cranium is in your head, lol. Anyways, na im sabi.
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by daben1(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, I'm sure your cranium is in your head, lol. Anyways, na im sabi.
once he notices that he's an idiot and this his new girlfriend does not call him an idiot, he'll dump her for not calling him an idiot...
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by eleko1: 11:19am On May 24, 2020
sad If diz hit FP,the lil boy go hear am/insult flying left N rite
Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by justphillips(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2020
Carchoice:

Let me see the picture you sent to your Ex

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by Nobody: 11:28am On May 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. by vickydankal(f): 12:00pm On May 24, 2020
daben1:

Not just the head, I think op is entirely big for nothing. Among all problems in relationship you broke up because she wasn’t honest to tell you, you head is big for nothing. In fact you are not mature for relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Female Brazilian Bricklayer(photos) / At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo / Men: One Feminine Thing About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.