Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,770 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look (124814 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Is Now Into Gospel Music / Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide / Cynthia Morgan Is Back And Her Instagram Is Hella Different! Get The Scoop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 8:17am On May 24, 2020
watin concern us? na we follow am sign contract?

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by joey150(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2020
This is her real face na grin

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Exc2000: 8:17am On May 24, 2020
cool

Marijuana is not for everybody

its official Psquare and Jude are one of the worst Record Label executives in the world

25 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by bluefilm: 8:17am On May 24, 2020
GraGra247:
No new look there. She just removed her make up.

I dey tell you.

Guy, you really sabi wetin dey.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:17am On May 24, 2020
Uhmmm
Glow with Jesus!

Join Pst David Now for another amazing time in God’s presence. God has a word for you and we will be glad to have you in our midst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquEHLuFFxo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Omihanifa: 8:18am On May 24, 2020
I watched the clips of her insta live yesterday angry all I can say is that she's now a shadow of her former self

She's now dark and the background of where she even did the chat was nothing to write home about

I just hope she's not doing drugs

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/cynthia-morgan-in-trouble-over-unpaid-rent-tax-evasion/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjq18H6_MvpAhULExQKHTw_BKkQFjAAegQIAhAC&usg=AOvVaw1RHM3xKgrhkTAvy-ScdKOb&ampcf=1&cshid=1590307229348

8 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by stanliwise(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2020
Bad management
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2020
Prayers and thoughts are with you

Hopefully she doesn't commit suicide ��
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by stanliwise(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2020
Lostz:
watin concern us? na we follow am sign contract?
Why you click the thread ? Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Danelo(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2020
She has undergone colour transition
Black. fair. black

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Petdagr8t(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2020
So na so Cynthia Morgan black reach?, ömö after God fear woman and the cosmetic factory.

10 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by enemyofprogress: 8:20am On May 24, 2020
That's her fokn business
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by spinna: 8:21am On May 24, 2020
no one ever did well with those psquare..remember maydee.

i love that her song taken

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Guadiol104(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2020
So hard to believe

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Jaqenhghar: 8:22am On May 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by emkz: 8:22am On May 24, 2020
The OP, that is not her new look, that is her real look without make up and efizzy, and quite frankly, she looks really beautiful.

13 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by mordred44: 8:22am On May 24, 2020
Nigerians full birth

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by cue64: 8:22am On May 24, 2020
RoyalBlu:
*Say no to 'bleaching'...

So that, even when broke, you'll still be to look like you*

I hope she's learned her lesson, cos it seems there was no Plan B as regards her funds.

Fame can be so heady and fleeting at the same time.

Pray she pulls through this phase tho. It's well.

you see how girls can be quick to bash the fellow girls?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Bar1941(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2020
I begi, everybody de depress for naija currently.

10 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by LaIabobo: 8:23am On May 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Thought Cynthia Morgan was gonna be the new Female Bomb Artist after releasing German Juice, unfortunately, she was pulled down the pecking order.

Las las, its not about starting well but maintaining a pace of constitency and ending well.

Bad management actually

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by GeneralPula: 8:23am On May 24, 2020
But what exactly happened to her carrier?

She’s got a good music vibes..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Maj196(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2020
She looks almost like Cardi B

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by 12345baba(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2020
No money to buy cream too
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Oluromantic: 8:27am On May 24, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
It is really depressing if you worked so hard to be where you want to be and then suddenly everything seems falling apart undecided cry

Why can't she fight back by suing her record label?
Being a while babe. How have you been? It's radicallyblunt in a new moniker.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by fergieboy: 8:27am On May 24, 2020
Make una chill

Davido go still sign her

But does davido sign female Artist

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Zchi1052(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2020
NockMedia:
She was literally the dancehall queen in Nigeria and that genre is still largely untapped, over here.
Thank you jor...after church I will give u beer �

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Jaqenhghar: 8:27am On May 24, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
It is really depressing if you worked so hard to be where you want to be and then suddenly everything seems falling apart undecided cry

Why can't she fight back by suing her record label?
I doubt anythibg was put on paper
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by GeneralPula: 8:27am On May 24, 2020
CivilzedTyger:
This girl is a talent. I wonder why Burna Boy didn't sign this girl, I trust if na Davido...

I swear. If you enter the music industry via Davido, no way wey you won’t make money.

Same mistake slim case did when he was the rave of the moment. He didn’t mingle, he was only asslicking wizkid. Now look at how things are going currently, them zlatan don take over and he’s been benched

13 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Skirmishes(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2020
Please Nairalanders, can someone help me with little money to celebrate Mubarak today.. I am in need of your kind assistance. Thanks so much. I appreciate

Zenith Bank
Daud Amedu.

Alhamdulilahi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.