Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:52 PM

Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? (893 Views)

Kunle Ologundudu Blasts Muslims Fighting Christians as he call them to order / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? by panafrican(m): 7:01am On May 24, 2020
Those who believe in Jesus have been elevated above the infidels ( those who do NOT believe in HIM )
So why are Muslims making all the mess against Christians? Looks like somebody is jealous
cool

Surah 3

(3:55) (And it was part of His scheme) when Allah said: 'O Jesus! I will recall you and raise you up to Me and will purify you (of the company) of those who disbelieve, and will set your followers above the unbelievers till the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me you shall return, and I will judge between you regarding what you differed.

(3:56) As for those who disbelieved, I shall punish them with a terrible chastisement in this world and in the Next; and they shall find none to help them.

(3:57) But those who believe and do righteous deeds, He will reward them in full. Allah does not love the unjust.'

https://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php?sura=3&verse=55&to=57

Re: Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? by Nbote(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2020
Mm
Re: Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? by harqinhola(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2020
Those this make you think both religions serve same God
Re: Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? by olabodejinad: 7:40am On May 24, 2020
simple, those who persecute and fight Christians are not following the teachings of Allah, rather, they follow the teachings of their selfish clerics. in other words, they are brainwashed
Re: Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? by olabodejinad: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
harqinhola:
Those this make you think both religions serve same God
it will shock you on judgement day
Re: Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? by tartar9(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Yes o,the countless millions of people dead from your marauding xtian countries invasions looks like Muslims fighting xtians undecided
Re: Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? by OmobusolaOlaide: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2020
We believe in Prophet Issa as he is a prophet and messenger Of his Creator and not as the Creator that's why whenever his name was mentioned we says peace be unto him and whoever fails to believe in him has gone against one of Allah's Prophets, We believe in his book but Bible which is injil has been corrupted because of the Christian leader's misconception we gat to stop religion discrimination..... Pls everyone here!!!!!! ����
Re: Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? by olabodejinad: 9:15am On May 18, 2021
panafrican:
Those who believe in Jesus have been elevated above the infidels ( those who do NOT believe in HIM )
So why are Muslims making all the mess against Christians? Looks like somebody is jealous
cool

I am a Muslim myself and even though I do not fully agree with some things in christianity, can go ahead and marry a Christian. On the issue of violence against Christian, it is just a group of influential leaders wanting to further their own selfish agenda
Re: Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? by olabodejinad: 9:16am On May 18, 2021
olabodejinad:

I am a Muslim myself and even though I do not fully agree with some things in christianity, can go ahead and marry a Christian. On the issue of violence against Christian, it is just a group of influential leaders wanting to further their own selfish agenda. If you examine these violent groups well, they usually adhere to the teachings of a particular teacher or cleric.
Re: Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? by enilove(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2021
olabodejinad:

I am a Muslim myself and even though I do not fully agree with some things in christianity, can go ahead and marry a Christian. On the issue of violence against Christian, it is just a group of influential leaders wanting to further their own selfish agenda

The influential group leaders who carryout violence against the Christians are doing so according to the Qur'an and the hadiths . They are the true Muslims .

Hadith

Ibn 'Aun reported:
I wrote to Nafi' inquiring from him whether it was necessary to extend (to the disbelievers) an invitation to accept (Islam) before meeting them in fight. He wrote (in reply) to me that it was necessary in the early days of Islam. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) made a raid upon Banu Mustaliq while they were unaware and their cattle were having a drink at the water. He killed those who fought and imprisoned others. On that very day, he captured Juwairiya bint al-Harith. Nafi' said that this tradition was related to him by Abdullah b. Umar who (himself) was among the raiding troops.

Sahih Muslim 1730 a
In-book : Book 32, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 19, Hadith 4292  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim
Re: Surah 3 Verses 55-57 Is Clear. So Why Are Muslims Fighting Christians? by olabodejinad: 6:11pm On May 18, 2021
enilove:

The influential group leaders who carryout violence against the Christians are doing so according to the Qur'an and the hadiths . They are the true Muslims .

Hadith

Ibn 'Aun reported:
I wrote to Nafi' inquiring from him whether it was necessary to extend (to the disbelievers) an invitation to accept (Islam) before meeting them in fight. He wrote (in reply) to me that it was necessary in the early days of Islam. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) made a raid upon Banu Mustaliq while they were unaware and their cattle were having a drink at the water. He killed those who fought and imprisoned others. On that very day, he captured Juwairiya bint al-Harith. Nafi' said that this tradition was related to him by Abdullah b. Umar who (himself) was among the raiding troops.

Sahih Muslim 1730 a
In-book : Book 32, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 19, Hadith 4292  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Bro, hadiths are disputable, only the Quran isn't. Humans write hadiths, often adding their own personal prejudices. As for me , and my local muslim community, no such teaching has ever come to my hearing.

(1) (Reply)

Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions / Daddy Freeze Reacts To FB Post About A Woman Who Was Pregnant For Eight Years / Bible Verses Many Christians Don't Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.