Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,643 members, 7,979,188 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

If You Need A Mobile App For Your Business Or A Project Hop In. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Need A Mobile App For Your Business Or A Project Hop In. (240 Views)

Want To Learn How To Trade FOREX? Hop In / Want To Learn How To Trade FOREX?? Feel Free To Hop In!! / Who Killed Hip-hop In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Mobile App For Your Business Or A Project Hop In. by remi4ever(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2020
This is the best time to go digital with your business/businesses. I'm a native app developer with years of experience.

I can develop all kinds of apps that suits your business need, integration of online payment is also a walk in the park, apps are carefully developed with the security in mind, so you have nothing to be worried about. I have couple of apps on playstore, and some that are yet to be published.

Comment below, let's talk business.

Re: If You Need A Mobile App For Your Business Or A Project Hop In. by africanpea: 1:58pm On May 24, 2020
How much do you develop an app?
Re: If You Need A Mobile App For Your Business Or A Project Hop In. by remi4ever(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2020
africanpea:
How much do you develop an app?
Hello there, it depends on the kind of app you need and the features you're incorporating.

(1) (Reply)

Name One Thing You Are Addicted To, Someone May Help You Out / Top 10 Richest Men Of All Time [past And Present] / See Anthony Joshua's Powerful Speech At Black Lives Matters Protest Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.