Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,956 members, 7,915,808 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

Opinion: Who Are The Hypocrites On Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion: Who Are The Hypocrites On Here? (244 Views)

Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. / The hypocrites left the woman caught in adultery to JESUS & "ran away" / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Who Are The Hypocrites On Here? by Abdulmalik052(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2020
LONG POST ALERT!
- Who Are The Hypocrites On Here?

I don't really know the befitting words to title this thread with, but if you can suggest a more appropriate one, it'll be appreciated.

It's not a new thing on here and it's gradually becoming a custom that whenever a peaceful thread related to Islam or Muslims is created, the attention seekers [or like accumulators] on here often tend to mar or deface such thread with their spiteful, illogical and unnecessary replies. Sometimes ago on here, I came across a thread from an atheist labelling NL Christians as hypocrites due to their assertions concerning religious matters and other tribes[ not my opinion tho ], but that's not what I'm writing on.

One crucial thing about being successful in life in this century and which most people believe in is to " learn, unlearn and relearn ". But unfortunately, some still betray that simple motto. Ha!

An instance of such people are those that come under every thread to criticize ignorantly. Some know the truth, but it seems what provide their daily bread are the likes they get for their comments.
Their fanhood on here is really amazing. For instance, the comment might be a single word " trash " or " piss ", go and piss then come back to check when the thread has garnered views, you'll see 959 likes grin. The number of likes indirectly represent the census of those who wanted to type in the same ' trash ' but one of them has a very fast network, so it'll be unwise to keep reiterating the ' trash ' grin.

Why would you wrongfully disdain another person's religion or faith? Ehn!

Now, I'll be refuting SOME of y'all intolerant claims about Islam...

~ On a post which stated that the moon for the commencement of the new Islamic month, Sha'awal, had not been sighted, y'all came with your feeling of contempt for Islam or towards Muslims, spewing all sort of illogical things on the innocent thread, not even allowing the people of the concerned faith to input their opinions. Let me remind you of this incase your spite for us has made you not to think of it; before the advent of watches, our forefathers use the sun to count the hours and the moon to measure months. The moon is still used for measuring months in Islam because it's what Allah ordained for us and the number of days in the lunar months aren't static or fixed like the Gregorian calendar. Is this enough explanation? I still recall some saying we are moon worshippers because of the stated fact above. Anything for attention or to despise other people's faith ba?

It's glaring that the main reason most of y'all comment demeaningly is for " LIKES ". Yeah, " LIKES " . I've been on here for quite a while and I've never seen any thread from Oga Seun that is titled: " High Like Attainers, Get In Here! " Or "Trade Your Likes For Cash "[ lol shey na Bitcoin ni]. But if every time you click on the L&S section of your NL timeline, the number of likes you've acquired is what give you joy, there are other ethical ways you can earn them. There are people here who earn them on a steady with plausible inputs [even Slawormir - the guy is really funny grin].

~ Secondly, there was one thread reporting the unscrupulous act of some arrested bandits who confessed that they were trained in a mosque in Libya.

https://www.nairaland.com/5849699/recruited-mosques-trained-libya-terrorists

95% of the reactions was of condemnation. In fact, the second reactor blatantly said, " Obviously, Mosques breed terrorists! " Ha!

After the second comment, most of the following condemnations were on the mosques. You've even got issues with those untainted and holy buildings?

Let's be realistic here.
What those miscreants under the guise as true Muslims used the mosque for is not and will never be from the teachings of Islam. The function of the mosque is that it's a place for the Muslims to converge at the designated times to observe their daily prayers, read the Qur'an and listen to the Hadith [teachings of Muhammad PBUH]. Another purpose is that it gives opportunity to meet your brothers or sisters in faith and ask about each other's welfare. Muslims will understand the joy of meeting themselves in the mosque frequently for worship. It's a place of orderliness. I mean check out how the rows are well aligned and every act of worship perfectly synched. Awwn!

Stop being hypocritical. There are mosques in your areas. Have you by any chance seen them sharing ammunition?

And yet you call it a place that breeds terrorists? You should be ashamed of your ignorance.

Now, to the churches. Yeah, the churches. I shouldn't have penned this down, but it appears that most of y'all don't check/tackle your own shortcomings before critiquing others ignorantly.
Most churches in Nigeria are not holy as they acclaim to be. I mean do you know what's beneath them? Some pastors bury diabolical things ranging from animal parts to human parts in their churches to amass crowds same way y'all demean Islam to amass likes on Nairaland. Now, is that your definition of holiness or sacredness? Hmm?

In fact, as an instance, one church was collapsed in Alekuwodo, Osogbo some years ago for some very sensitive and terrifying acts perpetrated in there, but I wouldn't want to go into details concerning it. Before the nonwesterns among y'all say it happens in South West only[skull miners in your words grin], bad pastors are being caught in other zones of Nigeria too.

In addition to that part, if I'm right, long ago on NL, front page posts that involve disrupt of peace of the society or nation at large mostly involve the Northern region or perpetrators having Muslim names . Then, your comments were always against Islam claiming that it's a religion of piece and it preaches violence. What happened to those comments nowadays? I don't see them again. Is it because the front page now substantially displays posts that involve massacre from people of your religion or tribes too. Rather than assuming your true self and criticize as you always did, you read and ignore or pen down simple comments as if you've forgotten your normal spiteful watchwords or turn against yourselves with respect to your tribes! What can you call that if not hypocrisy or contempt or did you suddenly realize your mistakes?
Re: Opinion: Who Are The Hypocrites On Here? by Abdulmalik052(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2020
~ In inclusion, y'all have the mindset that Islam encourages or teaches that you should force people of other faith into it. Like the Boko Haram thugs are perpetrating. These thugs are just satisfying their selfish desires...

Ok, here is a proof from the Qur'an,Surat- ul- ghashiya, verse 21 and 22:

Al-Ghashiyah 88:21
فَذَكِّرْ إِنَّمَآ أَنتَ مُذَكِّرٌ
{Fa dha kkhir innamā anta mudhakkhir}
So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder.
Al-Ghashiyah 88:22
لَّسْتَ عَلَيْهِم بِمُصَيْطِرٍ
{Lasta 'alaehim bimusaetir}
You are not over them a controller.
[So remind, you are only a reminder, you are not a controller over them].

Also, in one of the verses of the second chapter, Allah SWT says:
لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ
{Lā ikrāha fii-ddeen}
(There is no compulsion in religion),

meaning, "Do not force anyone to become Muslim, for Islam is plain and clear, and its proofs and evidence are plain and clear. Therefore, there is no need to force anyone to embrace Islam. Rather, whoever Allah directs to Islam, opens his heart for it and enlightens his mind, will embrace Islam with certainty.
Whoever Allah blinds his heart and seals his hearing and sight, then he will not benefit from being forced to embrace Islam.

Allah Akbar!

Is that not enough proof to discredit the acts of those who slay under the guise of following the teachings of Islam!?

I don't know if some of y'all have read or heard about those proofs before, but for those who knew about the proofs and still chose to blackmail Islam, being an hypocrite is an understatement.
Re: Opinion: Who Are The Hypocrites On Here? by Abdulmalik052(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2020
~ I think I should chip this in [maybe as a perk, lol].
Few weeks ago, I came across a video on YouTube from a Korean YouTuber. In the vid, he entered the street to inquire what other Koreans felt about Islam.
Prejudice! That's what most of them felt. I mean some of them said they are usually afraid of Muslims due to what they read on social media, but on travelling to Islamic countries [mostly Indonesia] and living in their midst they found them to be adorable, nice and friendly. Yeah, that's what Islam teaches. Being nice to all. With all honesty, one of the things I love about Koreans is that they aren't bias. I've watched other vids of them being sought of their opinions on various matters too.
Imagine trying to bring up that kinda peaceful street talk here in Nigeria, then gbam,the interviewer meets people like y'all. OMG. Is that even imaginable? With your rants here, it's obvious you'll cook up myths about Islam and instill that mindset of yours into the head of those who have no knowledge about Islam but watched the imaginary vid.

I watched a 30 min[29:06] vid from America too. It was an interactive session between Sabeel Ahmed and Christian students in the USA. The students asked dope and reasonable questions about Islam and Ahmed answered them diligently. The video was fun to watch. Now, instead of y'all to have a logical thought that why would a religion be so cruel and bloody as it's accused of and make enquires about them, all you do is be on the lookout for Islamic related threads on here to drop your resentful reactions as e dey hot and get the massive likes you care for so much.

Muslims don't hold grudges towards you for your posts here, rather you're the ones always looking for loop holes in Islam. You are wrong tho. You can only find loop holes in a Muslim. Islam is perfect!

I just felt concerned about you. How do you cope with holding such implausible resentment in you? What type of values would you pass on to the coming generations? If you had the chance to go scot-free, you can even kill Muslims around you considering how toxic your comments are.

In conclusion [maybe], I know when you start coming for me, lol, some will say I'm pained and can't bear it anymore. Ha! I promise you I'm not pained, neither are my brothers and sisters in Islam.
You'd have noticed that some of y'all posts get ignored at times. Maturity and Understanding!

~ Summarily, if you aren't chanced to go through the long post, you can refer to the points below and if you've got issues with the points below, you can refer to the long post! Win-win!
- Muslims are not terrorists!
- Islam doesn't teach terrorism!
- Islam is not a religion of piss or piece!
- Mosques are holy!
- The big question that asks whether y'all are hypocritical towards Islam/Muslims or not is what you can answer yourself!
- If after going through this points or the post, you still have that dangerous mindset and you keep penning down demeaning things about Islam, it won't shake us. Our religion teaches us perseverance. When I say perseverance, just consider our fasting alone. What could be more persevering than that!?

I pray that may Allah Grant us all understanding and forgive us of our sins. Amen.
Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Your Airtime For Cash. 100 Legit / What Exactly Is Sin? / Reasons To Leave A Church??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.