Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Guys,come In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,come In (1128 Views)

Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married / Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,come In by thatsleepboy1: 2:28pm On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I.I'm in his house now so keep shut

Liar of the Eucharist. Continue. One day you'll know that I know you very well.
Re: Guys,come In by Millenniumlady(f): 4:29pm On May 24, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Liar of the Eucharist. Continue. One day you'll know that I know you very well.
Where do you know me from see this boy o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,come In by thatsleepboy1: 4:37pm On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Where do you know me from see this boy o cheesy

Don't stress. I'll surely suprise you one day. I'm someone you're familiar with everyday.
Re: Guys,come In by Boxer007(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
AstroG:
If your in this shoes,what will you do??

my sweet brother i love inside your shoe? can i come? smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys,come In by hashtagged(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Well I'll keep postponing the wedding until further notice and start looking for a serious girl then when am done I will call off the wedding
Re: Guys,come In by hashtagged(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
A real man will take her home have a heart conversation with her when she promise she won't do it again he'll then proceed with the wedding....Note Please "man" not boys.

Bro if you are really a sensible person you would know that cheaters never stop cheating and that she didn't even have the common decency to stop as you guys were getting married. Ok imagine you did not catch her, she would have continued doing the runs into marriage and give you children who aren't yours. Cheating is the one thing that should never be allowed in a relationship both guys and girls if you want to cheat don't be in a relationship.
Pls reason well and stop supporting people just because you are the same gender
Re: Guys,come In by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
No Comemess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! / Bbnaija:dorathy A Runs Girl? / What Is The Highest Valued Currency In The World Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.