Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,426 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack (2649 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / Bayelsa Elections: Sylva Kicks Against Fresh APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2011
eku_bear:

grin grin grin grin

What about Johannesburg? Or Tripoli? Or Nairobi?

If you say Africans, then why can't Nigerians (for example) go to those places freely?

And what of Sokoto?  grin grin grin

Who does that belong to?

ask their authorit, don'y ask me
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: namfav
We lost because we fought the whole world.
We have left that behind.
No need reminding you how you "won".

We ain't leaving Nigeria for your sorry lazy type again. We have invested too much now.
You will get the real war eventually though; heck it is already starting in Jos. We shall see how you perform next time.

Like I said before, you are a fat Womanliness with a long nose. cool Nothing more.

becareful what you wish for, igbos will face extinction if you declare war on the north, igbos are too weak to fight
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Onlytruth(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2011
becareful what you wish for, igbos will face extinction if you declare war on the  north, igbos are too weak to fight

Your people are the weakest Nigerians i swear. OBJ knew this -he is the only Nigerian leader from the south that saw the civil war first hand and knew who did what. So he decided to put you under his nyash. He knew you are pu55ies and he is right.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by joeyfire(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2011
@namfav - You are shouting war because you have never seen war. You are young guy who has never had to run for life with your property on your head looking for a place to sleep,and crying that everybody you knew had just died. Its no joke so stop joking. God forbid that war comes to Nigeria again because most of the country will be affected unlike the first civil war. think about that
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2011
Onlytruth:

Your people are the weakest Nigerians i swear. OBJ knew this -he is the only Nigerian leader from the south that saw the civil war first hand and knew who did what. So he decided to put you under his nyash. He knew you are pu55ies and he is right.

you are saying we are weak and you are strong, why don't you have your wish? you will never get biafra, now tell me who's weak, you are wishing on a civil war because most of yoou will use the civil war ticket to go to europe and america
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2011
joeyfire:

@namfav - You are shouting war because you have never seen war. You are young guy who has never had to run for life with your property on your head looking for a place to sleep,and crying that everybody you knew had just died. Its no joke so stop joking. God forbid that war comes to Nigeria again because most of the country will be affected unlike the first civil war. think about that

i am not here calliing for a war, its the igbo potential asylum seekers who are wishing for a civil war for obvous reasons
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Onlytruth(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2011

you are saying we are weak and you are strong, why don't you have your wish? you will never get biafra, now tell me who's weak, you are wishing on a civil war because most of yoou will use the civil war ticket to go to europe and america

Dude, it is now clear that you have a comprehension problem, and also suffer from some form of mental retardation.

Who posted this first?

we are not threatned by igbos, why should we feel threatned by uncivilized animals the only thing that you threaten us for is our peace, you take our generousity for a weakness but becareful, don't wish the worse on anyone not even the person you hate the most or you will suffer, the north will never suffer, its just igbos don't let history repeat itself because we know who will suffer the most,

And that was your response to simple question about why you attack Igbo for every slighest excuse.
I then set out to prove to you that only the weak groups attack foreigners in their lands.

Strong groups don't do that because they have nothing to fear.
My people have fought you in Kano and Kaduna. Weak people don't fight in foreign lands.

As for getting what we want (seemingly Biafra in your own opinion), have you thought of the fact that maybe we may have changed our minds about leaving Nigeria? No need fighting the whole world over it.

You may not believe it, but I believe that Biafra is far removed from your control.
If Igbos really want Biafra, it will be decided by the same powers that fought the war for you.

You have NO SAY in that.
Meanwhile are you getting what YOU want in Nigeria? The table is slowly turning.  cool

And you and your brothers are also quick to accuse innocent people of inciting violence, when it is YOU can threaten to kill people at the slightest chance.

Take heed of[b] joeyfire's [/b]words because you won't survive the next war.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2011
Onlytruth:

Dude, it is now clear that you have a comprehension problem, and also suffer from some form of mental retardation.

Who posted this first?

And that was your response to simple question about why you attack Igbo for every slighest excuse.
I then set out to prove to you that only the weak groups attack foreigners in their lands.

Strong groups don't do that because they have nothing to fear.
My people have fought you in Kano and Kaduna. Weak people don't fight in foreign lands.

As for getting what we want (seemingly Biafra in your own opinion), have you thought of the fact that maybe we may have changed our minds about leaving Nigeria? No need fighting the whole world over it.

You may not believe it, but I believe that Biafra is far removed from your control.
If Igbos really want Biafra, it will be decided by the same powers that fought the war for you.

You have NO SAY in that.
Meanwhile are you getting what YOU want in Nigeria? The table is slowly turning.  cool

And you and your brothers are also quick to accuse innocent people of inciting violence, when it is YOU can threaten to kill people at the slightest chance.

Take heed of[b] joeyfire's [/b]words because you won't survive the next war.

igbos are a threat to our peace with all their instigation and provoking nature, thats noe lie, you cannibals will do anything in your powers to distabilise the region, all im saying is becareful what you wish for, igbos will never get biafra if thats what your'e saying, igbos were weak yesterday and they will be so tomorrow, as i said before i don't want war, but if you wish for a reaction, there wll be a reaction
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Onlytruth(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2011

igbos are a threat to  our peace with all their instigation and provoking nature, thats noe lie, you cannibals will do anything in your powers to distabilise the region, all im saying is becareful what you wish for, igbos will never get biafra if thats what your'e saying, igbos were weak yesterday and they will be so tomorrow, as i said before i don't want war, but if you wish for a reaction, there wll be a reaction

My friend go and sit down.
You instigate and initiate violence, and when we fight you in your land you start claiming that we threaten your peace and destabilize your region. undecided
Which peace? The peace of the desert?
"Weak" Igbos chased you into birnim Kano in 1992. fkcing goat.  undecided

Biafra is not your call. If Igbos want it, there is nothing you can do about it.

Right now, with the Abuja properties in our pocket,  it is Sai Wan Naijeria!   cool cool
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by joeyfire(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2011
@namfav - Igbos are calling for more business opportunities and money never war because war is bad for business.  Igbos want to live in peace and not under persistent unprovoked attacks. The north of 1967 and the north of today are two very different entities. Now the middle belt which provided most of the soldiers who actually did the bulk of the fighting are on their own and wont be led into war again unless they are threatened.

The amount of illegal weapons in Nigeria today is frightening.pray that war doesnt break out or else you may find yourself in a hole at 2am under the rain dodging bullets and not in front of a computer in a comfortable room drinking coca cola.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2011
Onlytruth:

My friend go and sit down.
You instigate and initiate violence, and when we fight you in your land you start claiming that we threaten your peace and destabilize your region. undecided
Which peace? The peace of the desert?
"Weak" Igbos chased you into birnim Kano in 1992. fkcing goat.  undecided

Biafra is not your call. If Igbos want it, there is nothing you can do about it.

Right now, with the Abuja properties in our pocket,  it is Sai Wan Naijeria!   cool cool

while you are calling for violence we are calling for peace, i sense that igbo have a inferiority complex, when there is a war igbos are the ones who go suffer, lets be careful what we wish for, especially you

joeyfire:

@namfav - Igbos are calling for more business opportunities and money never war because war is bad for business.  Igbos want to live in peace and not under persistent unprovoked attacks. The north of 1967 and the north of today are two very different entities. Now the middle belt which provided most of the soldiers who actually did the bulk of the fighting are on their own and wont be led into war again unless they are threatened.

The amount of illegal weapons in Nigeria today is frightening.pray that war doesnt break out or else you may find yourself in a hole at 2am under the rain dodging bullets and not in front of a computer in a comfortable room drinking coca cola.

im against war, but people need to see things differently, when there is a provocation there will be a reaction, if igbos think they can get away by instigating violence they are wrong

did you here that in an atmosphere of despair,fear, uncertainty and desperation its when business thrives? many american businesses made more profits from being in iraq, it won't be surprised if igbos want to use this type of atmosphere to get businesses, don't the 419ers use those tactics, its a tradition!!
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by ikeyman00(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^^^

my friend just shut up plz

the north?? u mean idoma and Hausa

WHO are the north?? just askin course all that is quite visible right now is nothing but the aftermath of sniffing Kano gutter

2; u said collectively the igbo has failed?? tell us what u meant by that plz

3; since the north has been in power from the cave times tell us how that reflect on the north

4; do u really think the middle belt sees themselves as aboki mallam like u

5; tell us any tribe that instigate wahala over a silly cartoon mimick as far away in Denmark

since u know what u meant there aren't no need propelling your gworo mouth any further till these question are done

as for[b] ileke ekiti[/b] hey u still battling the odudwa in beded tribalism!!! sorry cant help
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by londoner: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Namfav, Could you answer my question please? It was quite a straight forward and specifc question really.

I look forward to your answer to my question.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Arysexy(m): 4:53am On Jan 20, 2011
why are u guys responding to that aboki-nama whose level of reasoning is only comparable to that of a COW?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nvdd Slams Acn Over Inciting Statement / We May Not Be Able To Pay Salary For September And October -FG / 2015: Yoruba Will Shock The North - Senator Zwingina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.