Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,171 members, 7,950,050 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ronaldinho Moves Back To Brazil (wise Decision?) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Moves Back To Brazil (wise Decision?) (624 Views)

Rumours About Okocha And Ronaldinho. / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Moves Back To Brazil (wise Decision?) by TopWebHost(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2011
Please register above (free) or login to view this thread properly!

Ronaldinho (Still my favourite Player) recently decided to leave AC Milan and return to Brazil, ostensibly to improve his chances of making the Brazil team for 2014.

I believe it's a premature and big mistake. A similar move didn't help Ronaldo.

It may be seen as an admission that he is no longer good enough to play in Europe.

I think my guy still wants to party some more and doesn't want result hungry coaches pushing him to be his best!

AC Milan Owner Belusconi played the machiavellian diplomat by still insisting that Ronnie was the best player in world (then why let him go?).

I fear the Brazillian Coach come 2014 will disappoint him!

What do you all think!
Re: Ronaldinho Moves Back To Brazil (wise Decision?) by mystikal(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2011
There are more Trannies in Brazil than Italy cheesy

I think he may have played his last World Cup. 4 years is a long time. Wish him all d luck he can get though

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Play Nigerian League? / Nff Investigated For Forgery / Make Real Money Trading Football Games!!!sound Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.