Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,150 members, 7,946,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning (892 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by Docodes(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2020
Please what specie is this and is it dangerous

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by tizzdi(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by dingbang(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2020
Everyone is just killing snake this period.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by concreteaffairs: 11:38am On May 24, 2020
That's a black mamba. The Most dangerous snake

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by DanseMacabre(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2020
I don't know the name ooo.

Lalasticlala do you

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by xreal: 11:41am On May 24, 2020
Looks more like a cobra.

lala will need more photo to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2020
Abeg dispose that thing or else chop am like your ancestor used to

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by chiemmanuel(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2020
Covid19 has made everyone a snake hunter

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by extol1(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2020
you too mash the head so we can not see the head

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by kiddoiLL(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2020
That's a baby black mamba.
Baby mambas are extremely fast and more aggressive than their parent mambas.
I think that's a baby snake, if you tell me it's not a baby snake then your shovel must've been Goliath's shovel then that you somehow inherited.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by Goddey1000(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2020
black mamba.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by iamoyindamola(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2020
Black mamba

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by kiddoiLL(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2020
concreteaffairs:
That's a black mamba. The Most dangerous snake
A fair call but the Inland Taipan is the most dangerous. Black mamba dey learn from Taipan hand...
Black Mamba is the fastest though

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by ladilawal82(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2020
Black Mamba... runnnn!!! shocked shocked shocked

Okay, cool down, it's dead cool

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by GOFRONT(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2020
Is this not the exact snake I gifted Lala's daughter the day she was born??

Op why did you have to smash it??......That snake belongs to Lalasticlala's daughter fa!!!

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by ValCon888: 1:18pm On May 24, 2020
Just thank your God that you killed the snake.
That's a venomous mamba.
Yes it isn't an adult mamba but that's irrelevant.
The toxicity of the baby snake is as potent as an adult mamba.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by bayor0507: 1:36pm On May 24, 2020
This is viper and it's one of the dangerous snake

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by Docodes(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2020
Please what can i do to prevent such snakes from coming again
Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by Geepee77(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2020
I don't understand why people will kill snake and post it on NL and be asking the name or is it dangerous? To me it's of no use ooh and you will see others calling lala Wetin make lalastica come do for the issue? Please all those snake snake should stop. If you want to educate us on snakes, that's fine and educative.
Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by Geepee77(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2020
Docodes:
Please what can i do to prevent such snakes from coming again

This is a very good question.... Plant tobacco in your compound. Tobacco leaves repel snakes.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by LtChisom: 3:54pm On May 24, 2020
Chai! That is a rat garden snake that should have helped you to rid rodents and ebola.
It is nonvenomous and docile.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by LtChisom: 3:54pm On May 24, 2020
concreteaffairs:
That's a black mamba. The Most dangerous
snake
Shut up, it is a rat snake and very very harmless.
Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by concreteaffairs: 4:00pm On May 24, 2020
LtChisom:

Shut up, it is a rat snake and very very harmless.
You insult me. Check well that's not a rat snake
Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by LtChisom: 4:04pm On May 24, 2020
concreteaffairs:

Chai see insult! You tell me shut up.
You've shut your destiny. Watch out!!!
Hahahahahaha
Okay am sorry bro but its not a black mamba, the OP no go fit kill black mamba without being bitten.
Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by LtChisom: 4:40pm On May 24, 2020
Docodes:
Please what specie is this and is it dangerous
OP check this nairaland thread, na the same snake.
https://www.nairaland.com/5856841/pet-snake
Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by wunmi590(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2020
Promise land loading grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by Investmentfreak: 5:51pm On May 25, 2020

We hail you lala, accept this sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Specie Of This Snake I Killed This Morning by oneman2k7: 12:35am On May 26, 2020
Get like four or five pictures with different postures and boom lala will push u to front page. Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Which Human Foods Can Dogs Eat? / Puppy For Sale / Which Breed Is This Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.