Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,798 members, 7,875,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nickelodeon:jace Norman(kid Danger) Is Suffering Bitterly From Dyslexia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nickelodeon:jace Norman(kid Danger) Is Suffering Bitterly From Dyslexia (821 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About JACE NORMAN / Nini And Cross Again??? Nini Reveal Cross Is Suffering From Dyslexia ... / Throwback!!! Beautiful Romantic Pictures Of Jace Norman & Isabela Moner .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nickelodeon:jace Norman(kid Danger) Is Suffering Bitterly From Dyslexia by IAMabayo: 2:46pm On May 24, 2020
What is Dyslexia?

It is important to understand that when a person suffering from dyslexia “sees” letters or words reversed or mixed up, there is usually nothing bad with his eyes. The challenge is in the way the mind converts what the eyes see — like an optical illusion, except this mismatch between what illusion and reality happens with simple print on a page.

It is possible for a dyslexic person to be able to meditate or read very well, but find it extremely hard or impossible to write or spell. Sometimes the writing disorder is referred as ‘dysgraphia’ instead of ‘dyslexia’ – but we find that often these signs comes from the same causes as dyslexia.

Jace Norman with dyslexia

Everybody knows about Jace Norman stars in the famous Nickelodeon show, Henry Danger but aside from being a successful actor, he’s also the owner of Creator Edge Media.

Some young people who just so happens to struggle with a very difficult learning disorder like Jace Norman.

In a recent interview with Rogue Magazine, Jace opened up about his challenges with dyslexia and how it has affected him as an actor.

Jace revealed, “I think people look at it like a major set back, when it comes to school but as I’ve got into entrepreneurship and got into business a lot of these famous people I talk to like Kevin O'Leary and all these great entrepreneurs they have dyslexia as well. So, it’s like I’ve learnt it can be a great advantage if schools were to improve it.”

When it comes to his young fans also dealing with the same problem, the actor admitted that he does not want it to get them depressed.

Jace included, “I want them to know that they’re not stupid and there is another way, so keep pushing. I see all these success stories like Steve Jobs and all these crazy successful people who are dyslexic, so there are two sides to the coin.”

Read more of his touching story here and see his pictures of him being sad
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=d7363287a944dd5f2a72f599bcc86efc&news_entry_id=s44b96827200524en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=PUSH_ENTRY_NEWS_8de2fe13-841b-4e1d-834d-efcf66fb517b&from=unknown

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Ibidunni Ighadolo Last Wish Before Her Death / How Much It Cost To Set Up Bbnaija Lockdown House / Veteran Actor, Charles Okafor Celebrates Birthday Of His Only Sister (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.