Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help (87332 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations / What Happened To Cynthia Morgan? / Happy Birthday To Cynthia Morgan Now Known As Madrina (see Lovely Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Obidiugwu: 5:44am On May 25, 2020
Nice one Davido,we rise by lifting others.
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by MoIbrahim: 6:47am On May 25, 2020
codedlee:
na burnaboy dick finish her carrier lol

Is this really something to make mockery and laugh about?
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by loomer: 7:37am On May 25, 2020
light099:
Although Frogged voice is a lucky wack, nonetheless I like his kind heartedness.

I think he should drop the mic for real singers, so he could face his philanthropy squarely.

Wetin be your talent or achievement?
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by skyfather09(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2020
Wierdceo:
back to sender. Winch
mumu... her time done pass, that her useless songs sef.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by bamite(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
Aswear Davido I been no like you before but your kind of heart for peeps around you have so far exceeded my expectations.

You are truly Nigeria No 1

Clear Road for the one and only African King 7

King David! King David!! King David!!!

This your sychophancy no be here o
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Temysteve(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2020
Wierdceo:
stop right there. Wizkid is which silent help? Lie. Wizkid no dy help anybody. I love wizkid music but I hate him for the fact that he doesn't know how to give. Davido beat him in that aspect and I love that.
Seriously! The fact that davido is making awareness to the world toward helping people doesn't mean other artiste should follow the same route. Wizkid might not be spending as davido but trust me he has help a lot, both artist and non artist. That's what is called maturity.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Ribspot: 11:23am On May 25, 2020
Follow me on Instagram! Username: ribspot
https:///mla0tgbN05 https:///Lro5LVzyHt

Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Juliusdking(m): 12:46am On May 26, 2020
codedlee:
na burnaboy dick finish her carrier lol
omo I fear u oooooooo
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Jaytecq(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2020
EPIJOE:
HELP IN THE OPEN IS DIMINISHING THE INTEGRITY OF THE RECEIVER.

HELP SECRETLY HAVE ALOT OF BLESSINGS ATTACHED TO IT.

IF U WANT TO HELP SOMEONE TODAY HELP IN A WAY THE WORLD WOULD HADLY NOTICE.

God bless u real Good, i hate d notice me lifestyle
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by vinkihillz(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2020
Baba over dat babe first bfr u talk....... something smells fishy
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Pathokpo: 5:29pm On May 27, 2020
eyinjuege:

Then she's not serious.
When they'll be doing chochochocho about.
As if everything must be fight.
They don't need to create beef to be relevant.
I'm sure Davodo and her were never in the same league, so why abuse him.
It was when reekado bankz won the next rated and Davido was in support of Lil Kesh winning it. She called Davido a Bleep BOY because he didn't recognised her for she was contesting for same award

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her / DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.