Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (68892 Views)

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Johnandv: 11:36am On May 25, 2020
naija4life247:

[s]The Islamic Cleric and Minister for Communications has a PhD in Computer Networks. If you say that he is not fit for the position, should Buhari mominate imPatience Jonathan the grammarian for the position? Use your head nah, at least for once.

The Islamic Cleric and Minister for Communications might have done some stupid things, but that he is qualified for the position he currently holds is not in contention. Also, we have kicked the drunk ineffectual buffoon out of office back to his drinking joint since 2015, you should have gotten over the trauma by now.[/s]

Shut up Jonathan with his drunkenness has performed more than the Dullard in chief A K A Mr Lifeless coupled with the Yoruba looting wing if the Government headed by one and only big eyed greedy kleptomaniac Tinubu and his goons including the tribal bigotted witch Anime Dabiri.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by senatordave1(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2020
fairfora:
I have never seen such a divided party as APC...where ministers would be throwing tantrums and cabinet members would be disgracing each other openly. I remember Fashola Vs Minister of Communication lmao. Fashola disgraced this man no be small...common sense is truly not common and that's what you get when you decided to pitch your tents close to the second-rated fellows (those who are supposed to be your errand boys) all in the name of selfish ambition and hate. Pele Abike Dabiri. Have you not realised the fact that the government of the day is a Fulani Government? I remember the way you were running up and down and sweating profusely campaigning for Buhari in 2015, without knowing you guys...including Tinubu were shooting yourselves in the legs... grin Una think say Fulani no wise abi...Now una don see say na dem wise pass grin

They would cajole you once again in 2023. Once they embarrass you guys with billions of naira( which they would recover in one month after they have taken office) , you would begin to shout baba rere baba keeee. Una never see anything. Bro Yemi Osinbajo would never forget....no VP has ever been so humiliated and rendered redundant in the history of Nigeria.

Why do you talk nonsense in a haste? Is it by force to support gej? Were you not one of those dying for atiku another Fulani? What will tinubu gain from allowing gej and pdp continually remain in power?

Your comments puts to question your training as a medical personnel.no VP in Nigeria has been as active as osibanjo.by the way,the constitution has made the office of a VP or deputy governor to be redundant.guard your words
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 11:50am On May 25, 2020
senatordave1:

Why do you talk nonsense in a haste? Is it by force to support gej? Were you not one of those dying for atiku another Fulani? What will tinubu gain from allowing gej and pdp continually remain in power?

Your comments puts to question your training as a medical personnel.no VP in Nigeria has been as active as osibanjo.by the way,the constitution has made the office of a VP or deputy governor to be redundant.guard your words
Did I mention GEJ in my comment? Now we can see who's hasty in supporting a particular party. Ride on dave
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by senatordave1(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2020
fairfora:
Did I mention GEJ in my comment? Now we can see who's hasty in supporting a particular party. Ride on dave

Up tinubu our next president
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by senatordave1(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2020
fairfora:
It appears you are totally insensitive to the way our VP is being mistreated in the vila. Get busy with the news and you would be enlightened.

How is he being mistreated as compared to how sambo and gej as vice were treated or atiku?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Johnandv: 11:53am On May 25, 2020
senatordave1:

Over our dead bodies..
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by senatordave1(m): 11:54am On May 25, 2020
Johnandv:

Over our dead bodies..

Amen and amiii in your disfavour
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Johnandv: 12:00pm On May 25, 2020
senatordave1:

Amen and amiii in your disfavour
It will never happen. Over OUR DEAD BODIES.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 25, 2020
senatordave1:

A word of advice...leant to be respectful when making comments. Your manner of commenting isn't good enough. Not only on me but in others who don't seem to share your opinion or be on same page with you. I've been observing this about you all along. People are entitled to their opinions so, you have to note and respect that. From your previous posts I could tell of your level of maturity. You dont have to use abusive words on people when reacting to their comments. Grow up.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by senatordave1(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2020
fairfora:
A word of advice...leant to be respectful when making comments. Your manner of commenting isn't good enough. Not only on me but in others who don't seem to share your opinion or be on same page with you. I've been observing this about you all along. People are entitled to their opinions so, you have to note and respect that. From your previous posts I could tell of your level of maturity. You dont have to use abusive words on people when reacting to their comments. Grow up.

The advice is actually meant for you.when you insult and abuse your elders unjustly,you should expect any.I hope you don't insult your hapless patients
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by speedy23(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2020
NIDCOM IS A new Commission that was introduced last year by these Govt to cater for Nigerians in Diaspora they had no office building of their own then the Presidency gave them authority to occupy the vacant building owned by NCC. The building was a seized building that was supposed to be a hotel of a former corrupt politician that was gifted to NCC but had been vacant for so many years.
On that faithful day Patami the minister of communication came to evict everybody with uniform Men and calling Abike Dabiri all sorts of names.
They gave us 15 mins to evict the building and He said He wants to use the office as His personal office.
How can you use an 8 storey building as your personal office when you have your personal office in Ministry of Communications.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by limo21: 2:42pm On May 25, 2020
Five years into securing their status as ruling party, APC is still acting like opposition party. Minister and appointees always clashing in public
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by afribabe: 5:13pm On May 25, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
HOW TO DESCRIBE A PLACE IN LAGOS AND IN ABA

Lagos

13 Liverpool Street, Off Queen Elizabeth Park Suite c5 first floor, room 7A

Aba

If you reach Hospital Road, you will see one big gutter, by the right there’s a shrine, jump the gutter and corner left. Do as if you’re going right but be coming left small small. Be going down down…. Straaaaaaight! They use to smoke weed on that street, if anybody stop you don’t answer just hold your phone and bag tight.

Until you will see one place they are selling Akamu in front of one Ogogoro Kiosk opposite where they use to throwey dustbin.

Just stand there and flash me, I will come out.

SOUTHWEST IS THE BEST PLACE TO VISIT

���
omg grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 25, 2020
senatordave1:

The advice is actually meant for you.when you insult and abuse your elders unjustly,you should expect any.I hope you don't insult your hapless patients
This is the last comment I'd make on your post. You don't deserve my precious time anymore. The manner at which we address eachother is the difference between you and I and the gap is obviously wide.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by senatordave1(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2020
fairfora:
This is the last comment I'd make on your post. You don't deserve my precious time anymore. The manner at which we address eachother is the difference between you and I and the gap is obviously wide.

I hope this is the last time you castigate your elders.anyway,stop crying I feel your self inflicted pains.you made wild and spurious claims against the VP and tinubu and I punctured it.instead of you to behave maturely and substantiate your watery claims,you started wailing.grow up
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2020
It's surprises me seeing two government employees fighting each other, where is the love and cooperation amongst them?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by ibinaboonline: 8:15pm On May 25, 2020
Abeg find your own office tongue
Nurudeen06:

Manning the office for @Slow..... grin
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by femijay8271(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2020
Morray:
Isa Ali Pantami. The highly sophisticated minister who still uses Windows 7 to run our national communication commission. If there's a liar here. It's definitely the turtle ninja headed mofo grin

You have that iphone 7+ or laptop you want to sell? Hit me up, let's get you a buyer and sell immediately

i get iphone 7plus & 8.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 26, 2020
femijay8271:

i get iphone 7plus & 8.
how much u wan sell the 7 plus?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by femijay8271(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2020
Morray:
how much u wan sell the 7 plus?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 26, 2020
femijay8271:

direct uk used or fairly used?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by femijay8271(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2020
Morray:
direct uk used or fairly used?
Fairly used, 4months used. Still in very good used
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 26, 2020
femijay8271:

Fairly used, 4months used. Still in very good used
32gb?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by femijay8271(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2020
Morray:
32gb?
Yeah, i can bring it 2 ur location
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 26, 2020
femijay8271:

Yeah, i can bring it 2 ur location
bros. You don't need to. I have reasons why I don buy UK used phones. UK used iPhone 7 plus 32gb is 100k while Nigerian used is 80k. I'll buy yours 85k since you used it for 4mths. If you're game, we deal tomorrow.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by femijay8271(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2020
Morray:
bros. You don't need to. I have reasons why I don buy UK used phones. UK used iPhone 7 plus 32gb is 100k while Nigerian used is 80k. I'll buy yours 85k since you used it for 4mths. If you're game, we deal tomorrow.
Make ham 90k
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 26, 2020
femijay8271:

Make ham 90k
I sell 87/90 cos they're Nigerian used. Accept that and we communicate on WhatsApp. I wish I can go beyond that tho. I got offer from ikorodu yesterday. 78k. Will still be dealing with the guy tomorrow.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by femijay8271(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2020
Morray:
I sell 87/90 cos they're Nigerian used. Accept that and we communicate on WhatsApp. I wish I can go beyond that tho. I got offer from ikorodu yesterday. 78k. Will still be dealing with the guy tomorrow.
Did u reside in ikd? If yes where particularly?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 26, 2020
femijay8271:

Did u reside in ikd? If yes where particularly?
are you on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video / Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.