Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,948 members, 7,980,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:03 PM

In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira (2954 Views)

Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo / Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] / Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Afamed: 12:17pm On May 25, 2020
Adaibeku:

Is happening now tell me how afanjas will fight fulanis , d real hate is on igbos , Even if dey fulani kills 200s of Dem , igbos are d real deal
She has never made any meaningful / impactful contribution on social media rather than Afonja kill Fulani , Fulani kill Hausa. Shm

When last did you check your BP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 25, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

You want make dem develop cardiac arrest? You wicked o.
I just want to hear them defend El-dullardeen and APC covid party grin

Cc lzaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by compton11(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2020
be deceiving yourself if u think one imperialist bastard praise u.
that was how they praise some ethnics over another in Africa and that caused wars

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by waledeji(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:
Igbos are beautiful in and out. See as their body dey shine like paw paw.

2 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by adadike(f): 1:34pm On May 25, 2020
Afamed:

A dog that barks at every passerby & everything soon becomes an object of taunt by every passerby just to elicit its barking.
you are the only dog that barks most at each and every passerby in this forum. You and no one else

5 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Nuclear99(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2020
Truth

6 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by mystery22: 2:44pm On May 25, 2020
cheesy igbo amaka
In Biafra we will produce 80% of our product...we are gifted with brains and our hands....a whole country fought to death so we won't leave them alone...the British knows too...reason they handed power to the Hausa's,read what lurdgard said about the great igbo race.....even the Yoruba's hating on us their oduduwa republic could have been far more developed than Nigeria today...they were modernized almost like the easterners before the Fulani's joined and destroy everything,now we are the most hated and
the poorest country in the world...leave the shores of Nigeria and see how foreigners see us as sh*t.....Biafra do and come....the great igbo race...

2 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by MetaPhysical: 3:13pm On May 25, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

You want make dem develop cardiac arrest? You wicked o.

Over what? Some solicituous nonsense and recklessness from a fugitive Reno?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Afamed: 3:38pm On May 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You have suddenly forgotten their IOS is made of emotions.They do not need truth, just continue to play on their emotions. That was what Aunty Kemi used to take them to the cleaner few weeks ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by nyabingi(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2020
Proudly Igbo!

3 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Tokoz50: 5:06pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

You have suddenly forgotten their IOS is made of emotions.They do not need truth, just continue to play on their emotions. That was what Aunty Kemi used to take them to the cleaner few weeks ago.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by ayzTIGER: 5:28pm On May 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:

which Reno? Artur is Angolan not just that, he writes and speaks Igbo

1 Like

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 25, 2020
Unik3030:
u are d one suffering from inferiority complex here,u people always need validation from others b4 u live your life n that's y Kemi olunloyo keep playing u like ball.
just imagine Kemi olunloyo playing with your so called intelligence

Shhhhhhhhh

Don't tell them.

Just read, laugh and pass abeg.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by MetaPhysical: 6:07pm On May 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=ayzTIGER post=89951376]which Reno? Artur is Angolan not just that, he writes and speaks Igbo [/quote][/s]

I dont care if he is Angolan or Australian aborigene.
Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by MetaPhysical: 6:09pm On May 25, 2020
Afamed:

She has never made any meaningful / impactful contribution on social rather than Afonja kill Fulani , Fulani kill Hausa. Shm

When last did you check your BP?

grin
Na my beautiful in-law you yab so.
Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by AburiBiafra: 6:12pm On May 25, 2020
The Igbos are very prestigious people. When I look at Africans, I look up to the Igbos. In the Igbos I see the future of Africa. Igbo people are very innovative, very creative and endowed with business ideas.

Wherever you see an Igbo man, you will recognise him from his attitude, the way he talks, his looks, his confidence, he doesn't kiss people's asses, he stands out. I see the future of Africa in the Igbos".

Artur Alves Pereira

https://www.habaklef.com.ng/igbos-see-future-africa/

FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!! FACT!!

2 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by AhoadaRivers: 6:15pm On May 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Since when did Reno become Alveira the Portuguese? Embrace the truth bro. It's healthy.

5 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by DrGoodman: 6:17pm On May 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
Not just Nigeria but the entire black race l..Igbos are the only black sub species that have e the ability to create and innovate the rest blacks can only drink , dance and fucck yes drink , dance and Bleep

Makwa, bakwa, sakwaa according to my tiv friends grin

1 Like

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by MetaPhysical: 6:21pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
AhoadaRivers:

Since when did Reno become Alveira the Portuguese? Embrace the truth bro. It's healthy.
[/s]

Shut up and sitdown somewhere. Stop making yourself a nuisance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by DrGoodman: 6:21pm On May 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Some people will cry blood today grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by DrGoodman: 6:22pm On May 25, 2020
Afamed:

This thread will give you migraine till next year. grin

Sorry in advance.

2 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by AhoadaRivers: 6:22pm On May 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:
[s][/s]

Shut up and sitdown somewhere. Stop making yourself a nuisance.

You are emotionally combustive, are you a yoruba man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by DrGoodman: 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

You are emotionally combustive, are you a yoruba man?

Hahaha haha grin

4 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by DrGoodman: 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
ganisucks:
Following the nature of the Igbos, here is what Artur Alves Pereira, a Portuguese Pilot has to say:
https://www.habaklef.com.ng/igbos-see-future-africa/

This thread will lead to world war 3

Sammy07
Sunshine5g
Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Sammy07: 6:36pm On May 25, 2020
DrGoodman:

This thread will lead to world war 3

Sammy07
Sunshine5g

Everyone knows the truth that's why it's not leading to anything.

Future of Africa like Abia state.
Is alright.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 31, 2020
Good
Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Mightyhaiz: 8:36pm On May 31, 2020
This guy knows the igbos very well

(1) (2) (Reply)

War In Aso Rock Villa: Cabal Gang Up Against Aisha, Move To Strip Her Of Securit / Edo Guber: PDP Fresh Permutations Favour Obaseki / British trained Nigerian Airforce Pilots use skills to mass murder Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.