Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

<< << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> (4080 Views)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like / How To Seduce Any Woman Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

<< << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by cashmentor(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2011
HOW TO GET ANY WOMAN'S PHONE NUMBER IN 3 MINS: Worth More Than Gold

I'm Not even supposed to sell the info for nothing less than N5,700 BUT, here it is, yours free, Wow!

Download Below! 100% Free >> >>

Show the Brother some Love afterwords  grin

Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
Try getting my number in 3 minutes lets see if it really works tongue
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Orton10(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
rokiatu:

Try getting my number in 3 minutes lets see if it really works tongue

Rokiatu I've read the whole .pdf, So give ya number now!!!! angry angry angry
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Odunnu: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2011
3mts? Try getting my number in 6months and i'll believe your stuff
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by dbigrod(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2011
odunnuu and rokiatu,

i can get urs in less than 3 seconds
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2011
hahahahahhaha so funny
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by playette4u: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2011
Been reading this thread for less than 3minutes and shocked shocked Dayum, the shit works!Fellas i feel like giving you my number its 0093799123456! cool tongue
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by cashmentor(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
Thanks for your Appreciations!

But the plain truth is, this simple eCourse has help many shy folks out there who can't stand the face of a woman, needless of even asking of a phone Num!
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by NET1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
I think there are elements of truth in your document, but that emal part?, nah, I dont have time for that.

The fact is that most women here on Nairaland may not accept this: WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO STRONG AND FOCUSED MEN. So, if you think a woman is going to trip for you because of your niceness, friendliness, looks, money, then you better think again.

.NET
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by cashmentor(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
the email part works mostly in the western world, not here in Naija, our guys are too big for that and our girls, most don't even know what an email is, but they surely do know of FB (Face Book) grin
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by cashmentor(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
keep Downloading, More Coming Soon! cool
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Areaboy2(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2011
you really dont need to go to school to learn how to get a numbers.

its all about observing body language. and knowing which fish to go for or not.

A woman knows a man she'll give her number from the moment he says Hi. so it really isnt in our hands. undecided
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Mygoldie(f): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2011
@OP, Try me.
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by jaybee3(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^^
Just downloaded and read the guide so can i have your number tongue
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Mygoldie(f): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2011
is that what the guide asked you guys to do?^^
oh well!!
wrong move. angry
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by jennifer74(f): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2011
Area_boy:

you really dont need to go to school to learn how to get a numbers.

its all about observing body language. and knowing which fish to go for or not.

A woman knows a man she'll give her number from the moment he says Hi. so it really isnt in our hands. undecided

I agree with the bolded.
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by jaybee3(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mygoldie:

is that what the guide asked you guys to do?^^
oh well!!
wrong move. angry
So no number
ggggrrrrrhhhhhhhhh
angry angry angry angry
PS: The guide didn't ask us to throw tantrums if number isn't given
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Mygoldie(f): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2011
even if you ask in the most polite way,i still wouldn't give ya. tongue tongue
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Areaboy2(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mygoldie:

even if you ask in the most politeful way,i still wouldn't give ya. tongue tongue

even when i say please? tongue
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by jaybee3(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mygoldie:

even if you ask in the most politeful way,i still wouldn't give ya. tongue tongue
Chei see levels . . . .
What's a man gotta do to have 'em hawt digits?
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Mygoldie(f): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
Area_boy:

even when i say please? tongue

No way.^^ cool
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Areaboy2(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2011
Ah!!! this calls for plan B wink
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
cashmentor:

HOW TO GET ANY WOMAN'S PHONE NUMBER IN 3 MINS: Worth More Than Gold

I'm Not even supposed to sell the info for nothing less than N5,700 BUT, here it is, yours free, Wow!

Download Below! 100% Free >> >>

Show the Brother some Love afterwords  grin

it only works with woman of your mind set

she can give her old number or hers but with one wrong number in the middle

same with email wrong spell it for you and instead of yahoo she might say hotmail,co.uk or com
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Mygoldie(f): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
jay bee:

Chei see levels . . . .
What's a man gotta do to have 'em hawt digits?

i thought the ''ever so correct'' document,guided you on what to do?
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Mygoldie(f): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
Area_boy:

Ah!!! this calls for plan B wink

hehe, be my guest.
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by cashmentor(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
The best way to get the attention of Any Woman, way out of your league, class of status and then getting her num, is to NEVER fall for her beauty, charm or status! pretend as if she ain't even your type, and NEVER say please!

let me explain,

for instance, you're sitting in a bar, relishing the day's job, and then Bang! She walks right right in, everyone is like wow! See Beauty! and then they start staring at her all day long, but hey, not you!

pretenend as if you didn't even see her walk in, she wants attention, yes, but you shouldn't be the one to give it to her! at least not now! if she's with someone you happen to know, maybe a friend of yours and they happen to be just friends, walk over to them, pretend as if you didn't notice or see her, say hello to your friend and then start discussing for a while (This works like magic, no matter your naira value, class or league, you've succeeded in telling her something! You have POWER! Swaggalicious! break her wings First! Very important

But just as she about to leave the room/bar/gathering, walk over to her like this,
Excuse Me << Pause Pause Pause >> with a little smoth and nice Power convening tone, "I Noticed you earlier on and i was about walking over, but i got a little busy with somethinh very important"

Talk for only 3 - 5 Mins, get her number (optional, if you might see her again, just leave without her number, and then finish up when next you meet her, otherwise, try and follow the advice in the PDF you downloaded)

These are just Instances Anyway, Just be yourself and follow your own strategies, if you have one!

I Love This Game!
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by dbigrod(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
cashmentor:

[b]The best way to get the attention of Any Woman, way out of your league, class of status and then getting her num, is to NEVER fall for her beauty, charm or status! pretend as if she ain't even your type, and NEVER say please!

let me explain,

for instance, you're sitting in a bar, relishing the day's job, and then Bang! She walks right right in, everyone is like wow! See Beauty! and then they start staring at her all day long, but hey, not you!

pretenend as if you didn't even see her walk in, she wants attention, yes, but you shouldn't be the one to give it to her! at least not now! if she's with someone you happen to know, maybe a friend of yours and they happen to be just friends, walk over to them, pretend as if you didn't notice or see her, say hello to your friend and then start discussing for a while (This works like magic, no matter your naira value, class or league, you've succeeded in telling her something! You have POWER! Swaggalicious! break her wings First! Very important[/b]But just as she about to leave the room/bar/gathering, walk over to her like this,
Excuse Me << Pause Pause Pause >> with a little smoth and nice Power convening tone, "I Noticed you earlier on and i was about walking over, but i got a little busy with somethinh very important"

Talk for only 3 - 5 Mins, get her number (optional, if you might see her again, just leave without her number, and then finish up when next you meet her, otherwise, try and follow the advice in the PDF you downloaded)

These are just Instances Anyway, Just be yourself and follow your own strategies, if you have one!

I Love This Game!

guy,u are soooooo right
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Onchedu(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2011
Dude, pls I need a course on ''How to not get a woman's number at all.''

Reason is: getting numbers is easy, then U have to call. That's the annoying part. With All the babes which one person go come call, which one him no go call.

They said we shouldn't put our eggs in one basket so the hard work of the assignment has gone to the baskets to take care of the eggs.
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by PUMBA1(f): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
FROM FRY PAN TO FIRE! Run for your life!
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by PUMBA1(f): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
FROM FRY PAN TO FIRE! Run for your life!
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by PastorAji(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2011
@poster, It is MZD@rkSkin's number i want to collect
in fact less than 3 seconds!!!
Re: << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2011
Even the ones wey resemble stockfish dey use number pose. What da forrk do I need the numbers for? As if there's anything 'any' woman has to offer after one obtains the godforsaken number (oda than 'that' which is already abundantly available).  Shior.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So I Think I'm Pregnant / A Year Without Sex Or A Year Without Phone, Which Would You Pick? / Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.