Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,591 members, 7,905,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending (1672 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Twitter Trending Sansa And Tife Breakup Is A Lesson For All / 'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending by varnaija(f): 9:09am On May 25, 2020
Blessed or stolen money?

What do you think?

Watch all of them on my TL

https://mobile.twitter.com/Datshychic

Re: The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending by varnaija(f): 9:10am On May 25, 2020

Re: The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending by varnaija(f): 9:11am On May 25, 2020
3. The men are cute, that no doubt

Re: The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending by varnaija(f): 9:12am On May 25, 2020
When they have million beggars, some of them are cruising betyaga

1 Like

Re: The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending by IceLip: 9:13am On May 25, 2020
Fear north money oh
Re: The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending by incogni2o: 9:15am On May 25, 2020
The Rich just look down on the poor like aome other creature.
Re: The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending by Vyzz: 9:30am On May 25, 2020
grin
Re: The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending by ObaOfUyo: 9:42am On May 25, 2020
All that Glisters.................
Re: The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending by donbachi(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2020
Why dem no go buy..when just one of dem loot 781billion.
Re: The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending by Helios85447(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2020
varnaija:
When they have million beggars, some of them are cruising betyaga
lolzz and thousands of Almajiris ....
Re: The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending by MasterShifu010(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2020
I noticed in the north that only the poor obey religious teachings, and the rich just eschew it all....the rich send their kids to expensive Christian schools while the poor settle for koranic and Arabic schools

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday Nlers, I Need Surprised Oo / Birthday: Medikal Drops Sexy Bikini Photo Of Fella Makafui Showing Her Big Booty / Rev Father Caught While Having Sex With 2 Women On The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.