Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,952 members, 7,922,353 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! (625 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by Danny110(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2020
It all started with my first girlfriend I dated around 2018. She's was a very pretty lady and really sexy too, she has an incredible body and whenever we meet and get romantic I get aroused. She was a virgin and so was I too. The romance was OK till we finally decided to do the do. It was on a Val day so we lodged in a hotel and to my surprise I couldn't just get hard. She tried so much to tease me but it just didn't work and I felt so embarrassed and of cos I knew she felt bad too cos she really wanted me to do it. So after many attempts to no avail, we got up and dressed, after dressing, I kissed her and hugged her from behind and gave her neck bites and fiaaammm... My d*ck started rising but time was up already so we had to leave..

Av been a virgin since then till dis year wen a friend of mine visited and one thing led to anoda nd we had sex, my very first sex. My main girlfriend I started dating recently now came around and the exact thing that happened with my first girl happened again. She understood and told me that she'll come again next time but guys av been restless. I don't know if there's anybody that has been tru this,I need help guys. Does it have to do with me? Is it anxiety? Or is it a problem I should treat? I can't say it's an infection cos av not been sexually active and I don't want to start taking drugs to boost my libido cos I know am OK....

So pls guys I need advice, I call on the great elders of nairaland. What is the cause of this, what should I do or stop doing? Meanwhile am 22yrs old fr those thinking am a kid. Matured minds pls.
Re: Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2020
Didn't read
Re: Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by BigTableShaker(f): 10:04am On May 25, 2020
Is you gf an Igbo??

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by Anyahuruagu: 10:07am On May 25, 2020
Performance anxiety, shit happens to everyone bro... Don't do drugs at all for it.

You are a young G...

Don't think about your dick when u want to make out bro.. Take ur mind totally off from it.

Do you musturbate ? Regularly and u get hard erections ?
Re: Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by Davash222(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2020
Stay away from fornication!

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by Danny110(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Is you gf an Igbo??
Yea
Re: Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by Danny110(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2020
Anyahuruagu:
Performance anxiety, shit happens to everyone bro... Don't do drugs at all for it.

You are a young G...

Don't think about your dick when u want to make out bro.. Take ur mind totally off from it.

Do you musturbate ? Regularly and u get hard erections ?
Yea... But I stopped because I stated thinking its d reason
Re: Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by BigTableShaker(f): 10:14am On May 25, 2020
Danny110:
Yea
ohhh I see.
Re: Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by Levismile: 10:15am On May 25, 2020
The bitter truth is that you have a spirit wife and she is very jealous,be prayerful man,some could even kill the gal and hinder u from getting married find out and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by shilenji(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2020
You dick too dey get curfew?
Re: Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by Yemialade(f): 11:31am On May 25, 2020
Mr danny110,i recomend you buy lasticle from ilegend,you wont regret it as you see changes in ur sex life.
Re: Pls Guys! I Really Need Your Help On This Issue!!! by iLegendd(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2020
Anxiety.

#NRAA.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know Girls That Don't Wear Underwear .....watch Video Below .... / See What A A White Girl Said About Racism / 15 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.