Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,773 members, 7,898,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Russian Drug Favipiravir That Eliminates Coronavirus In 4 Days Reaches Final Sta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Russian Drug Favipiravir That Eliminates Coronavirus In 4 Days Reaches Final Sta (310 Views)

Breaking News: Bobrisky Rival Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russian Drug Favipiravir That Eliminates Coronavirus In 4 Days Reaches Final Sta by MayorMuna(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2020
A Russian-made drug Favipiravir that can eliminate coronavirus infections within four days, is now in the final stages of clinical trials.

The drug known as Favipiravir is being tested by Russian pharmaceutical investment firm ChemRar with the support of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF).

On Thursday, clinical trials moved to the final stage in which it is tested on a randomised sample of COVID-19 patients.
The drug has several advantages. One of them is that it significantly reduces patient recovery time.
Another advantage is its availability in tablet form.

This makes its use easier, according to a statement from the RDIF.

“We noticed a faster improvement in the general health and clinical condition of the patients taking Favipiravir”, said said Elena Yakubova, CEO of ChemRar Pharma in a statement.

“This may lead to earlier discharge from hospital and reduce the burden on medical facilities by 30-40 percent in the near future,” she added.

READ MORE BELOW

https://abovenaija.com/2020/05/25/russian-drug-favipiravir-that-eliminates-coronavirus-in-4-days-reaches-final-stage/

Re: Russian Drug Favipiravir That Eliminates Coronavirus In 4 Days Reaches Final Sta by pelzz(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2020
I pray it works

i wonder if they won't start selling it after it has been proven
Re: Russian Drug Favipiravir That Eliminates Coronavirus In 4 Days Reaches Final Sta by dawnomike(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2020
This sounds like good news. I wonder why we do not hear much about that of Madagascar again.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard? 6 Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Wine / DJ Switch Reveals; ” I Was Molested By A Priest”. / Luli Record Label Seeks New Talent (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.